Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1105
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    20,284
    vCash
    1200
    More active players should get the advantage.

    Anyways the waiver should just be you get one player per day or some crap.

    How they short the waiverwire makes zero since too. I can be 0-3 and still have like the last waiver.

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    More active players should get the advantage.

    Anyways the waiver should just be you get one player per day or some crap.

    How they short the waiverwire makes zero since too. I can be 0-3 and still have like the last waiver.
    Well, I only play in $ leagues, so I have 0 sympathy for someone who is 0-3 and used up there waiver wire status on garbage players.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    Our oline coach who was the marine helped John Jerry lose 35 lbs since the start of training camp.

    And thats what I said is the biggest difference between this staff and the old staff. This staff will tell you what you suck at and need to improve and and help and show you how to do it. This staff teaches players until they learn.

    Our old staff never understood that concept, never developed or improved any players on the roster in all the years they were here. I really like what we have seen w philbin and crew.

    Even on that play where clay went out of bounds when he shouldn't have. Philbin took the blame and said it was his fault for not preparing the play better. I'm sure clay got chewed out for it, but publicly, philbin took the heat, don't think players didn't notice.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    9,279
    vCash
    1500
    So on December 20th which is 74 days away what will you guys be doing??

    I for one plan on burning my Ex's house down... Or maybe just post on here and watch some TV lol

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,169
    vCash
    1500
    i plan on trying heroin for the 1st time but not really

    i want to see this Wreck It Ralph movie js
    Take Notes Rook

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    9,279
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i plan on trying heroin for the 1st time but not really

    i want to see this Wreck It Ralph movie js
    What?

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,169
    vCash
    1500
    what?
    Take Notes Rook

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    1500
    Any of you guys watch First Take?

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,880
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsUp_23 View Post
    Any of you guys watch First Take?
    no, why?

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=justinnum1;23887482]
    I don't know if you know who Stephen A smith and skip bayless are but these two guys go on for 2 hours every day and pretty much argue about when Tim tebow should start. They bring up some good points every once In a while but man i don't know how they get paid to do that. Skip bayless btw said ryan tannehill had hugeee bust potential an whoever picked him was setting their franchise back a few years and if he was the browns he would pick Brandon weeden with the 4th overall pick ( this was before the draft of coarse)

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,880
    vCash
    1503
    skip bayless is a ****ing idiot.

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    68
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    skip bayless is a ****ing idiot.
    Some of the things he says makes me think he's Derek's long lost brother but seriously the only reason he gets any attention is because he says stupid s#it

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    13,169
    vCash
    1500
    are you saying i only get attention because i say stupid s**t. im all depressed now.
    Take Notes Rook

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,662
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    are you saying i only get attention because i say stupid s**t. im all depressed now.
    No, derek... that's not it. Perk up, little buddy. You get attention because you say stupid **** and actually believe it.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,880
    vCash
    1503
    lol

Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •