Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    injury Prone

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Ryan Mathews breaks his clavicle (out 4 to 6 weeks) on the first play of the Chargers' preseason game against the Packers. Unbelievable...
    And he's still probably a top 10 fantasy pick.

Am I the only one that thinks that this guy is a relative flop up to this point. Decent runner, but he's always hurt. Your body only damages easier as you get older. I'm afraid that he may be f'd!
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    So how many FFB teams do you guys have. I have four, two of them have drafts the same day a half hour apart

vCash
    So how many FFB teams do you guys have. I have four, two of them have drafts the same day a half hour apart

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    And he's still probably a top 10 fantasy pick.

Am I the only one that thinks that this guy is a relative flop up to this point. Decent runner, but he's always hurt. Your body only damages easier as you get older. I'm afraid that he may be f'd!
    Dude is straight made out of glass. I'd even say he's better than decent, but when you can't stay healthy it means nothing.

I'm in a franchise fantasy league where you own your players on contracts. So were sorta all lil GM's it's pretty fun. My buddy and I who own the team just cut Ryan Mathews this offseason because we felt we were paying him to much. Looks like we made the right call.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    So, the Lakers just got Dwight Howard. This is gonna be interesting. Even with Dwight Howard I don't think the Lakers will come out of the west because of the rising Thunders.
    As a Thunder fan this worries me. I wanted to get rid of Perkins but he's the only guy physical enough to cover Dwight. Unless Ibaka develops fast, which I doubt, I guess we're stuck with him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I have five but I'm only going to manage one. As it turns out I actually joined four leagues when I thought I was taking part in mock drafts.
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Dude is straight made out of glass. I'd even say he's better than decent, but when you can't stay healthy it means nothing.

I'm in a franchise fantasy league where you own your players on contracts. So were sorta all lil GM's it's pretty fun. My buddy and I who own the team just cut Ryan Mathews this offseason because we felt we were paying him to much. Looks like we made the right call.
    Is that what they call a keeper league?

Quote Originally Posted by bonesaw4343 View Post
    As a Thunder fan this worries me. I wanted to get rid of Perkins but he's the only guy physical enough to cover Dwight. Unless Ibaka develops fast, which I doubt, I guess we're stuck with him
    Yep and not amnestying Perkins is going to make it hard to keep Harden and Ibaka. But at least you guys have guys on the defensive side who can defend Nash(Westbrook), Kobe(Durant), Gasol(Ibaka) and Howard(Perkins) while the Lakers have no one who can defend Harden, Durant and Westbrook.
    Last edited by godolphins; 08-10-2012 at 10:56 AM.

vCash
    Mine are all legit leagues that I hope most people will active.

In yours, Wildphins, StayOnBoard, and the Dolphins PSD league.

Two are Yahoo and two are NFL.com. Good thing each have apps

vCash
    I'm in 6 leagues right now but. I accidentally joined an auction league and my team has some studs but besides them I don't have ****. But besides that I have some pretty great teams. I would reveal my sleepers but I don't want anyone on here to steal them from me in our league. And I'd like to add that I knew something like this would happen to Ryan Mathews. I've laughed at everyone who has been stupid enough to draft him. Given me the chance to grab people like Forte.

Howard to the Lakers is incredibly scary. The Lakers were a problem for the Heat before and now things got worst. But I think our shooters will be able to counteract his impact.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I'm in 6 leagues right now but. I accidentally joined an auction league and my team has some studs but besides them I don't have ****. But besides that I have some pretty great teams. I would reveal my sleepers but I don't want anyone on here to steal them from me in our league. And I'd like to add that I knew something like this would happen to Ryan Mathews. I've laughed at everyone who has been stupid enough to draft him. Given me the chance to grab people like Forte.

Howard to the Lakers is incredibly scary. The Lakers were a problem for the Heat before and now things got worst. But I think our shooters will be able to counteract his impact.
    Michael Bush is going to get all goal line touches, just be forewarned...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Forte hardly scored any TD's last year but he was still effective. I only draft him when I'm going to draft another good RB in the next round though.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Probably have a few slots in my fantasy league if anyone's interested. We have 7 or 8 players who play every year so we'd prefer someone who'd like to continue with us next year as well.

PM me if you're into it

Had to be done! Go T-Rex

vCash
    Hows my team look. Its PPR so I did't get any good RBs

Matt Stafford
    Stevan Ridley
    Doug Martin
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Jimmy Graham
    Dwayne Bowe
    Ravens D
    David Akers

Bench
    Reggie Wayne
    Andrew Luck
    Daniel Thomas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I'm in 78 leagues. I quit my job and had to go to Home Depot to get some helpers to get me through all of my upcoming drafts....but they don't know football for isht!

ONE league. I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I play more than one league, then I'm ALWAYS pissed off about whatever is happening in games. My QB throws for a TD and WOO HOO!!! Till I remember that I'm playing against him in my other league...F#CK! No matter what, I'm always getting f'd somehow. One league allows me to be happy when I do well and sad/angry when I don't...but it's not "neutral or angry all the time" (due to multiple leagues). At least with one league, there's a chance (be it slim), that I'll still be excited and happy about whatever game I'm watching.

Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Michael Bush is going to get all goal line touches, just be forewarned...
    Had the same conversation with my Bears buddy earlier. Bush is potentially going to demolish Forte's value due to goal-line carries. I think all of the multi-back (and situational back) situations, are slowly driving down the value of RBs in many fantasy leagues, and increasing the need for a star QB. Soon, your number one pick may need to be a QB rather than an RB. There will be very few "every down backs" in the NFL I'm thinking...lots of goal line backs screwing everything up for fantasy players.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    I just did a fantasy draft in Madden and the Patriots got stuck with Mark Sanchez, it's hilarious.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast