Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My conclusion for fantasy football is to stay away from Thursday games whenever possible. Firdt 2 games have been pretty sloppy, Rogers put up like 13 pts, do I even need to mention cutler? and now cam...

Yep, Thursday games are not for fantasy. Not enough timemto heal, or prepare, and the players flat out don't like it.

You guys are lucky I'm not in your league I would been schooling you guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    ^^^ It's funny the way fantasy football changes the way we watch the game

I can't believe Wrench had Andre Brown on his team. And he started him!

Sox, you're about to go 0-3. There's no way you're beating me this week
    i also have Andre Brown on my team and started him
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Swans win!!! On to the final!!

vCash
    Man I needed a second RB on my money league, I put in a claim for Andre Brown, but of course some one with a higher priority got him

vCash
    Did anyone ever watch Even Stevens??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Did anyone ever watch Even Stevens??
    i did
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Did you ever see the halloween costume where Louis is wearing this peguin/jockey out fit... I've been looking for that costume ever since I watched that episode lol

vCash
    i cant remember the outfit but i have seen most of them but it was so long ago. was my fave disney channel series when it was on
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Lane, ranked 11th among fullbacks this season by Pro Football Focus, said he appreciates Sherman lobbying for him. Sherman said early in training camp that he hoped Lane would make the team because he “needs a job.”

And now that he’s in the league, “I’m going to punish people,” he said. “I’m not going to outrun nobody. That’s what I’ve been doing since I’ve been playing football – punishing people.”

That quote is for you godolphins...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Lane, ranked 11th among fullbacks this season by Pro Football Focus, said he appreciates Sherman lobbying for him. Sherman said early in training camp that he hoped Lane would make the team because he needs a job.

And now that hes in the league, Im going to punish people, he said. Im not going to outrun nobody. Thats what Ive been doing since Ive been playing football punishing people.

Awesome! I hope he get's to punish some people this weekend. He can show Sparano what smash mouth football looks like.
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    Lane, ranked 11th among fullbacks this season by Pro Football Focus, said he appreciates Sherman lobbying for him. Sherman said early in training camp that he hoped Lane would make the team because he needs a job.

And now that hes in the league, Im going to punish people, he said. Im not going to outrun nobody. Thats what Ive been doing since Ive been playing football punishing people.

Like it or not, Ireland is responsible for every pick, signing, trade, etc... There's a reason why Lane said Sherman "lobbied" for him. Ireland has to sign off on every move. There's a reason why that fan asked Ireland to fire himself because even he knows that Ireland has to sign off on it

vCash
    This nd Vs mich game is just awful.

And WTF happened to landry jones? 2 years ago this guy was looking like a top 5 pick, and now I don't even know. I thought this guy was going to be the next great gun slinger at one time.

Very weird to see a drop off like this from a qb over a 2 year span.

vCash
    This nd Vs mich game is just awful.

And WTF happened to landry jones? 2 years ago this guy was looking like a top 5 pick, and now I don't even know. I thought this guy was going to be the next great gun slinger at one time.

Very weird to see a drop off like this from a qb over a 2 year span.
    Some had him mocked to us in the top 10 for last year's draft (before he decided to stay in school). I thought he looked like 3rd-round talent at best. I still feeling that way. The guys is a slinger that isn't very good. Not half the QB that Mallett is IMO...and most of you think Mallett is worthless. What's that say about Jones?
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    Some had him mocked to us in the top 10 for last year's draft (before he decided to stay in school). I thought he looked like 3rd-round talent at best. I still feeling that way. The guys is a slinger that isn't very good. Not half the QB that Mallett is IMO...and most of you think Mallett is worthless. What's that say about Jones?
    A few years ago landry looked like the goods for sure, but he lost a key wr or two, and has been completely exposed as a fraud. Kind of the way Russell got exposed in the NFL, and locker was exposed his senior year in college.

It's pretty hard to account for something like that until it happens. I think mallet can be solid still, I was very high on him out of college, not as high as you, but I have a hard time handing a franchise to him.

On top of that it's been my dream to have a qb who can actually run, and throw while doing it, I'm beyond tired of watching stiff qbs. Watching tannehill roll out and throw perfect strikes was a breath of fresh air last week. Those were incredibly accurate passes to both the right side and left side.

If there's onenthing I'll give Ireland credit for, it's for holding out for a qb we REALLY liked, instead of being desperate. (even thigh he was on ortens nuts last year)

Thank god it was philbin and crew who picked the qb though.

vCash
    A few years ago landry looked like the goods for sure, but he lost a key wr or two, and has been completely exposed as a fraud. Kind of the way Russell got exposed in the NFL, and locker was exposed his senior year in college.

It's pretty hard to account for something like that until it happens. I think mallet can be solid still, I was very high on him out of college, not as high as you, but I have a hard time handing a franchise to him.

On top of that it's been my dream to have a qb who can actually run, and throw while doing it, I'm beyond tired of watching stiff qbs. Watching tannehill roll out and throw perfect strikes was a breath of fresh air last week. Those were incredibly accurate passes to both the right side and left side.

If there's onenthing I'll give Ireland credit for, it's for holding out for a qb we REALLY liked, instead of being desperate. (even thigh he was on ortens nuts last year)

Thank god it was philbin and crew who picked the qb though.
    Armando Salguero was the one who reported that Ross told Ireland not to pursue Kyle Orton. According to you "all miami reporters sukcs" so I guess that wasn't true.

Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast