Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    The second season of Sherlock is amazing, it sucks that we'll have to wait another year, maybe two, for the third season. You have a lot of good TV to look forward to for a while...
    Just curious but how did you find both of the shows?

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Just curious but how did you find both of the shows?
    My sister introduced me to them. But now that I think about it, I have no clue how she was introduced to them. If you want the website I download them from just let me know and I'll message it to you; it's probably the same one you use on occasion though.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    My sister introduced me to them. But now that I think about it, I have no clue how she was introduced to them. If you want the website I download them from just let me know and I'll message it to you; it's probably the same one you use on occasion though.
    That'd be cool of you.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Louie #1

vCash
    Louie is easily one of my favorite shows.

Also OHMYGOD IT'S YBOORD

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Code:
          __     ___              ___     __
              ,-'  '-.-'   '-.        .-'   '-.-'  '-,
    _______,-'        '-.____ '-.  .-' ____.-'        '-,_______
                  |      '-.     \/     .-'      |
                 / `-._    |_____||_____|    _.-' \
                /    | \  /|    |  |    |\  / |    \
               /    _|__'|_|____|  |____|_|'__|_    \
              /|   |           |    |           |   |\
                   |___________|    |___________|    
    ______          |         |      |         |          ______
          `-._______'---------'      '---------'_______.-'
                             fist bump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Louie is easily one of my favorite shows.

Also OHMYGOD IT'S YBOORD
    Louis CK has been one of my heroes for nearly half my (overly-long) life now. I had front-row center tickets to see him a couple of years ago in Vegas. He was about 8 feet from me for the whole show...awesome! Then I got a chance to meet him after the show for a few minutes. One of the greatest days of my life!
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    You guys should watch "Peep Show" on Netflix. I never thought a tv show could surpass the Office in my eyes but that show is absolutely hilarious. Louie is amazing as well, as you guys mentioned.
    DUKE.

vCash
    http://mymaddenpad.com/2012/06/18/fa...ans-in-a-funk/

Must read for Madden players, EA has pretty much killed the game IMO. There is no fantasy draft and you can no longer edit ANY player. So you can't change there jersey number or position or ratings or anything. So they have made it so you have to buy the next game in order to get a updated roster.

Total joke for someone like me who doesn't have that kind of money to blow each year. I tend to buy a used Madden thats a year old and just download the latest roster I can find and make changes as needed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

Must read for Madden players, EA has pretty much killed the game IMO. There is no fantasy draft and you can no longer edit ANY player. So you can't change there jersey number or position or ratings or anything. So they have made it so you have to buy the next game in order to get a updated roster.

Total joke for someone like me who doesn't have that kind of money to blow each year. I tend to buy a used Madden thats a year old and just download the latest roster I can find and make changes as needed.
    That sucks, I probably spend 90% of my time on Madden player editing. There is no reason for me to get the game if they don't have it in there.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I'm the same way, 12' will be my last for awhile until they include that feature.

vCash
    I only changed a players number when it ended up being 99 or 13. But I never really used Madden for the online modes, I literally just play franchise and then the occasional game against a buddy. So for me that's not really a big blow. But I can definitely see why people are pissed about that.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post

I actually think this is gonna be one of the best Madden games. It sucks you can't edit and there's no fantasy draft. I did fantasy all the time and it was always fun, but this game has improved on the gameplay aspect a a lot. Just look up some of the stuff like it has a new physics engine so hits don't look glitchy any more. There are a ton of new catches and animations. Lastly, my favorite is they fixed the defense so that the defenders that isn't even looking won't jump a route the instant the ball was thrown. I always hated when that happened because its not realistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsfan34 View Post
    I actually think this is gonna be one of the best Madden games. It sucks you can't edit and there's no fantasy draft. I did fantasy all the time and it was always fun, but this game has improved on the gameplay aspect a a lot. Just look up some of the stuff like it has a new physics engine so hits don't look glitchy any more. There are a ton of new catches and animations. Lastly, my favorite is they fixed the defense so that the defenders that isn't even looking won't jump a route the instant the ball was thrown. I always hated when that happened because its not realistic
    That physics engine is a joke, look at it... There are still a bunch of players still being pushed away by invisible walls when they aer going to try to make a tackle... Its just some physics with animations

vCash
    I could deal with the lack of a draft, its not being to edit the roster that irks me.

You might get 6-8 months out of it before its out of date, not worth 60 bucks. I would by a past years Madden and just download a new roster and be set for a few years.

Now they have made it to where you must buy every year, just more money into there pockets.

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast