Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1105
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,717
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl who has low self-esteem. Those girls are like door-mats(no offense, Kody).
    Most girls have low self esteem. When I was living in manhattan I knew tons of hot girls, a lot of them models, almost all had low self esteem even if they knew they were hot.

    The one thing I realized, was that if you look decent, take care of your body, can talk a little bit, have a job that is half respectful, and can make a girl feel good about themselves, especially there body, you got a chance w almost any girl.


    Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,398
    vCash
    1777
    is the 1st preseason game wed or fri? the paper schedule said wednesday but i keep hearing friday? can anyone clear this up?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    8,954
    vCash
    1500
    Friday at 7:30

    The only game that will be on a Wednesday is the season opener for the Giants cause that Thursday it will be the presidential state of the union
    Last edited by WildPhins10; 08-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.

    Sig by phins1983

    Patience is a virtue

    SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    5,897
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl who has low self-esteem. Those girls are like door-mats(no offense, Kody).
    Which was exactly my point about not wanting a "low self esteem girl".

    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Most girls have low self esteem. When I was living in manhattan I knew tons of hot girls, a lot of them models, almost all had low self esteem even if they knew they were hot.

    The one thing I realized, was that if you look decent, take care of your body, can talk a little bit, have a job that is half respectful, and can make a girl feel good about themselves, especially there body, you got a chance w almost any girl.
    Completely agree. This is how you see "decent" looking guys with really hot girls. On some level, the guys just know how to make the girl feel better about herself...or he's hung like a farm animal.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    5,897
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Friday at 7:30

    The only game that will be on a Wednesday is the season opener for the Giants cause that Thursday it will be the presidential state of the union
    Couldn't they just do that on one of the commercial breaks for the NFL game? "Nation...your country is all f'd up and it's getting worse...now back to some football!!!"
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,717
    vCash
    500
    Some gunmen from a hate group, went into a Sikh temple killed 6 people and then had a shootout w police and killed himself in wisconsin. And almost no news outlets are covering it.

    This country is seriously fcked up, if this was a church all he'll would break out. On top of that, not one even has the balls to talk about gun control anymore.


    Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    8,954
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah I mean it is a very bad situation

    Sig by phins1983

    Patience is a virtue

    SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,398
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Friday at 7:30

    The only game that will be on a Wednesday is the season opener for the Giants cause that Thursday it will be the presidential state of the union
    Ok for some reason the paper schedule said 8/8

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    8,954
    vCash
    1500
    Holy crap I can't seem to find a way to watch Hard Knocks and I don't have HBO and this whole bit torrent stuff doesn't really work

    Sig by phins1983

    Patience is a virtue

    SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    5,897
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Holy crap I can't seem to find a way to watch Hard Knocks and I don't have HBO and this whole bit torrent stuff doesn't really work
    "Doesn't work"? Don't tell my cancelled Blockbuster subscription that.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,789
    vCash
    1200
    10 bucks for a few months for HBO will be well worth it. Have already watched a few movies that I had not seen and some that I liked. So it has paid for its self already.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,863
    vCash
    1503
    HBO has the best shows...Newsroom is really good right now.

    Cinemax has an awesome show called strikeback

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,789
    vCash
    1200
    Eh not a fan of any of those shows really. I'll just watch Hard Knocks and what ever movies that I like come on.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    8,954
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going to cry lol

    Sig by phins1983

    Patience is a virtue

    SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your Mothers Bed, Trebek
    Posts
    8,229
    vCash
    1500
    I would love to get HBO(Isn't Entourage on there?). But since I'm still in High school I don't quite get to make those decisions yet. But I'm hoping i can get someone to record it for me or find a good torrent for it. For some reason video torrents just hate me sometimes. Main reason I'm so far back on my favorite shows like Dr. Who and Sherlock.

    mfw the Miami Dolphins

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •