Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1105
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,561
    vCash
    1500
    I live in Miami and the ppl I talk to call it bar hoping

    Sox, what's the difference?

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikealike305 View Post
    I live in Miami and the ppl I talk to call it bar hoping

    Sox, what's the difference?
    Bar hopping is more of a random/unorganized drunken bacchanalia, while a bar/pub crawl is an organized drunken bacchanalia. At least, that's what it usually means around my parts.

    So now that we're onto to this... Pop or soda? Couch or sofa? Chicagoans use pop and couch.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,880
    vCash
    1503
    Yea^ usually during a bar crawl you hire a bus or something to drive you to each bar.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    5,921
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Bar hopping is more of a random/unorganized drunken bacchanalia, while a bar/pub crawl is an organized drunken bacchanalia. At least, that's what it usually means around my parts.

    So now that we're onto to this... Pop or soda? Couch or sofa? Chicagoans use pop and couch.
    Exactly. Bar hopping is just hitting a few different bars looking for a good spot. A crawl is organized drinking (a lot) and usually chartered (bus/van).

    And my buddy is from Chicago and his use of "pop" drives me nuts. I'm a "couch and soda" guy myself.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,873
    vCash
    500
    "pop" is so gay

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    "pop" is so gay
    You're gay...

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    In my 4corner room. reading Books
    Posts
    4,988
    vCash
    1500
    all you gays are guys in here lol
    ___________________________________________

    NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion


    No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,991
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Bar hopping is more of a random/unorganized drunken bacchanalia, while a bar/pub crawl is an organized drunken bacchanalia. At least, that's what it usually means around my parts.

    So now that we're onto to this... Pop or soda? Couch or sofa? Chicagoans use pop and couch.
    Where in Chicago u at?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Where in Chicago u at?
    I'm from the south side... what about you?

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,991
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I'm from the south side... what about you?
    I'm in the suburbs. I go down there a lot with friends though since we're less than an hour away.

    But that's why my location says Chicago, it's so much easier than explaining what town I'm really in lmao

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    I'm in the suburbs. I go down there a lot with friends though since we're less than an hour away.

    But that's why my location says Chicago, it's so much easier than explaining what town I'm really in lmao
    I know what you mean, which suburb are you from? I'm from Calumet City.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,991
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I know what you mean, which suburb are you from? I'm from Calumet City.
    Hoffman estates. Right next to Schaumburg, like 10 mins from Woodfield Mall.

    Everytime I tell someone hoffman estates it takes 5 minutes to explain where it is so its so much nicer to say Chicago

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Hoffman estates. Right next to Schaumburg, like 10 mins from Woodfield Mall.

    Everytime I tell someone hoffman estates it takes 5 minutes to explain where it is so its so much nicer to say Chicago
    Yea, same here. I'm less than 5 minutes from Chicago, so I just usually say Chicago. I know where Hoffman Estates is at...

    How do you usually watch the Dolphins games?

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,428
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Yea, same here. I'm less than 5 minutes from Chicago, so I just usually say Chicago. I know where Hoffman Estates is at...

    How do you usually watch the Dolphins games?
    i sense a bromance a brewing....football watching bros?

    and yes sox, pop and couch!!! midwest *****es!!!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,991
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Yea, same here. I'm less than 5 minutes from Chicago, so I just usually say Chicago. I know where Hoffman Estates is at...

    How do you usually watch the Dolphins games?
    Dude, it's ****in rough. Me, my bro, or my dad usually call around at the beginning of the season and see who has Direct TV and plays all NFL games. Then even when we find a place, we ask for them to put the dolphins game on and they look at us like we're speaking a foreign language lmao

Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •