Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    damn i didnt know PSD was having 2 leagues, so im in just the one with u on the .com, the one that drafts at 930am september 1st for me....i think its the 31st of aug at 1030 pm?
    Yea, that's the one... it's gotta be weird for you. We're drafting at the same time, but on different days, hahah...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    its just hard to keep track of sometimes...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    My team is 10 times better then it was last year. I learned from my mistakes.

And I'm ok with being in 7th place since I was the one team to beat you. It's like being the team to give another team their first lost of the season. It just warms my heart.
    Moral victories (in sports) are for losers.

vCash
    Let's talk fantasy, I actually respect some of your opinions so I'll tell u all my godly fantasy plan, pick it apart please.

I got the 2nd pick in a 10 team league, 500$ a person.

Ill give you a rough draft of my targets iin each rnd.

Rnd
    1. Aaron Rogers
    2. Jamal Charles or Stephan Jackson, (flip a coin). (the only accept ion I'll make here to a rb is for Julio jones jordy Nelson or one of the johnsons)
    3. Hopefully a top rb slides, I'm hopping one of these guys (D. Murry, Peterson, mjd, or maybe Charles or Jackson, mcfad(no chance), matthews, fred jsckson, others can't think of them right now though.
    4 and 5. Going WR - my goals are for Marshall and Lloyd, but dez, macklin, Jackson, colsten, Harvin,brown.
    6. BPA TE rb or wr, maybe qb if a good backup falls
    7 and 8 I want Torrey smith, amd either Michael bush or Reggie bush.

Rest play by ear, with Fleener being my steal of the draft. Evan royster and Ryan Williams will also be on my mind if avail. Also Austin collie. Randle Cobb is also a sleeper pick, and if sleepers look thin I'm going dion Lewis as a handcuff, and def ben Tate.

I want my defense to be st lou, they stepped up big the off season.

What u guys think? Any tips or weaknesses u see? I put a lot of time into this plan so plz comment on what unlike or dislike.
    Last edited by AddiX; 08-23-2012 at 03:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Let's talk fantasy, I actually respect some of your opinions so I'll tell u all my godly fantasy plan, pick it apart please.

I got the 2nd pick in a 10 team league, 500$ a person.

Ill give you a rough draft of my targets iin each rnd.

Rnd
    1. Aaron Rogers
    2. Jamal Charles or Stephan Jackson, (flip a coin). (the only accept ion I'll make here to a rb is for Julio jones jordy Nelson or one of the johnsons)
    3. Hopefully a top rb slides, I'm hopping one of these guys (D. Murry, Peterson, mjd, or maybe Charles or Jackson, mcfad(no chance), matthews, fred jsckson, others can't think of them right now though.
    4 and 5. Going WR - my goals are for Marshall and Lloyd, but dez, macklin, Jackson, colsten, Harvin,brown.
    6. BPA TE rb or wr, maybe qb if a good backup falls
    7 and 8 I want Torrey smith, amd either Michael bush or Reggie bush.

Rest play by ear, with Fleener being my steal of the draft. Evan royster and Ryan Williams will also be on my mind if avail. Also Austin collie. Randle Cobb is also a sleeper pick, and if sleepers look thin I'm going dion Lewis as a handcuff, and def ben Tate.

I want my defense to be st lou, they stepped up big the off season.

What u guys think? Any tips or weaknesses u see? I put a lot of time into this plan so plz comment on what unlike or dislike.

ur draft plan looks a lot like when we are talking positions...and torrey smith, i have done about 20-25 mock drafts and ive seen this almost everytime...ur picks can be this

1. Rodgers(2)
    2. Charles (19)
    3. AP/Dmurry/F jackson a couple more worthy guys, WRs go big in the third
    4. Hakeem Nicks/bmarsh
    5. Dez bryant/lloyd

colston and harvin are going around 6th and 7th rounds and reggie bush has been going 5th or 6th round...

if u want st louis d, that will be ur last pick, its seems like me and u have the same ideas, i love torre smith hes going to have a big year imo and fleener is going to do somethings, also reggie wayne has been going in rounds 9 and 10(thats value) and micheal bush u can find late too, so if it comes down to in the 7th round take smith over bush and u can catch bush on the back end of 8 if u want.

i would stay away from collie, this is his 3rd concussion in a year and we arent sure how long he will be out or if it will reoccur again, i would say justin blackmon as ur last WR, thats going to be a big time sleeper with him going in rounds 14....

if u want defense...seattle, great points last year, they score tds they take the ball away a lot a long with playing in the worst division in the NFL, take it for what its worth...

thats all i have for now...hopefully that makes sense maybe it will help u soildify your plan

vCash
    just puting this out there now for who evers in nates FFB league. im winning it. my team looks pretty beastly if the stay healthy

vCash
    Decisions, decisions. I have no idea what to do.

Do I...

A) Go on a Pub Crawl in Madrid with a bunch of randoms (it's organized/run by a company) until 6am,

OR

B) Stay in for the night and watch Barçelona vs Real Madrid (biggest rivalry in football [soccer])?

Sadly, "both" isn't an option, and imreally torn on this one.

vCash
    umm do the Pub crawl, how many times do you get to do that in Madrid

Plus you can watch a replay of the game.

Fantasy football mock drafts I've done like 4 lol

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Well...I've already dome the Pub Crawl once and it was awesome, and I might do it again tomorrow night. I could watch the replay of the game, but the level of this game is like that of the Dolphins playing in the playoffs or Superbowl, haha, it's something you really don't want to miss. It's a tough decision, but I'm leaning towards going out......and getting free vodka (straight) shots when we all meet up and show all these foreigners how to drink!!! (and then crag and burn rated quickly lmao)

Plus, if I go out, there's always the chance that it might "rain"

vCash
    Hey Guys, Fantasy Football question.

Who are some sleeper picks or guys worthy of a pick on the Dolphins this year?

Thanks!

vCash
    Bess, Bush, Miller, Fasano. Only ones that seem worth it, wouldn't expect huge numbers though.

vCash
    @ Jmess

I agree w you on collie, but I'll use him till he's done and then replace him w a waiver pick up. It seemed pretty clear to me him and luck are on the same page. And I expect him to produce a lot when healthy.

There's a lot of potential production out him especially for a late rnd pick. Same w fleener.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Decisions, decisions. I have no idea what to do.

Do I...

A) Go on a Pub Crawl in Madrid with a bunch of randoms (it's organized/run by a company) until 6am,

OR

B) Stay in for the night and watch Barçelona vs Real Madrid (biggest rivalry in football [soccer])?

Sadly, "both" isn't an option, and imreally torn on this one.
    no offense or anything cuz i dont mean this in a bad way but i think its interesting how people can talk so different sometimes. what you call pub crawling id call bar hoping lol

to answer the question, pub crawl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikealike305 View Post
    no offense or anything cuz i dont mean this in a bad way but i think its interesting how people can talk so different sometimes. what you call pub crawling id call bar hoping lol

to answer the question, pub crawl.
    I'm from the Chicago area and around here we call it a bar crawl or a pub crawl. Bar hopping is something a little different...

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    bar crawl down here in florida.

Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast