Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The only game I play is battlefield, Madden has been the same game for 10 years.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    The only game I play is battlefield, Madden has been the same game for 10 years.
    Yeah this is the first year I won't be buying madden. NCAA is just a better game. Being able to recruit and all that makes it fun every year. You always got new guys coming and going. Madden got old, or I did? haha something like that.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    http://mymaddenpad.com/2012/06/18/fa...ans-in-a-funk/

Must read for Madden players, EA has pretty much killed the game IMO. There is no fantasy draft and you can no longer edit ANY player. So you can't change there jersey number or position or ratings or anything. So they have made it so you have to buy the next game in order to get a updated roster.

Total joke for someone like me who doesn't have that kind of money to blow each year. I tend to buy a used Madden thats a year old and just download the latest roster I can find and make changes as needed.
    No fantasy draft?? I wasn't going to buy the game anyway this year but thats all my friends and I did. We picked a team to be and we did our own draft and build our team. That's absurd.

That's one of the things that bothers me about madden. They always change something for the sake of change. But nothing to better the gameplay.

You gotta love the suction DB's that are out of place but just suction 3 yards to make up the ground. There's a good youtube video of it. The guy even put peyton manning and tom brady in at CB and they still did that to make the interception.
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Madden is basically the only game i play and i buy it every yr and this yr wont be any different. could care less how NCAA looks as i wont ever play it and could care less if you cant edit or do fantasy draft as i never edited before and fantasy draft is stupid to me. i also never play online. the upgrades and roster make the game worth every penny each yr. yes you can update a roster with a past game but you cant update upgrades. cant wait til it comes out so i can use Tannehill.

vCash
    Every year it's the same thing for me. I say I'm not going to buy Madden this year and then once training camp and preseason start I have a momentary lapse in judgement, buy the game, and regret the decision a week later.

And the sad part is even though I know this it'll probably happen again this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesaw4343 View Post
    Every year it's the same thing for me. I say I'm not going to buy Madden this year and then once training camp and preseason start I have a momentary lapse in judgement, buy the game, and regret the decision a week later.

And the sad part is even though I know this it'll probably happen again this year.
    hahaha... I'm the exact same way. I'm extremely annoyed by the developers leaving out one of my favorite aspects of the game, but I know I'll give in and get it once the season gets going.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    So these replacement refs

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    What's sad about this whole replacement refs and the lockout we had is that NFL is making record profits. Yet they are still trying to force everyone else to make less, it's a joke.

The NFL makes oil money.

Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Yeah this is the first year I won't be buying madden. NCAA is just a better game. Being able to recruit and all that makes it fun every year. You always got new guys coming and going. Madden got old, or I did? haha something like that.
    NCAA is where it's at...ufck Madden!
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    Peyton Manning pretty much has no arm strength; barely any velocity on the ball. However, he's as accurate as anybody can be...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Peyton Manning pretty much has no arm strength; barely any velocity on the ball. However, he's as accurate as anybody can be...
    the new Chad Pennington

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    the new Chad Pennington
    That's what I was thinking. I haven't gotten home to watch the game yet, but it's recording. Part of me really hopes that Peyton sucks. I know I'm being a hater...but whatever.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    I'm just now realizing I have to make another game day thread.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    So, the Lakers just got Dwight Howard. This is gonna be interesting. Even with Dwight Howard I don't think the Lakers will come out of the west because of the rising Thunders.

vCash
    Ryan Mathews breaks his clavicle (out 4 to 6 weeks) on the first play of the Chargers' preseason game against the Packers. Unbelievable...

Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast