Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I would love to get HBO(Isn't Entourage on there?). But since I'm still in High school I don't quite get to make those decisions yet. But I'm hoping i can get someone to record it for me or find a good torrent for it. For some reason video torrents just hate me sometimes. Main reason I'm so far back on my favorite shows like Dr. Who and Sherlock.
    Awesome... You have great taste in television.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    I don't want many shows. More into movies. I do follow the NCIS shows and Falling Skies. Did like Terra Nova but Fox up and canceled it....

vCash
    can anyone tell me the difference between these elite,game,and limited jerseys besides the price? id like to get the more comfortable one and would like to know if the elite ones are worth the extra money. any feedback is appreciated thanks
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Some have pressed numbers, some have some things sewn on, some have everything sewn on.

vCash
    which one is more comfortable bc i was reading that the elite ones were heavier
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Awesome... You have great taste in television.
    Those are my favorite shows. I just got into them this past year but they're easily better then anything I see on normal television. My xbox is basically broken so I can't watch them on Netflix anymore so I've kinda been bummed ever since.

Answer me this, who's your favorite Dr?

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    Those are my favorite shows. I just got into them this past year but they're easily better then anything I see on normal television. My xbox is basically broken so I can't watch them on Netflix anymore so I've kinda been bummed ever since.

Answer me this, who's your favorite Dr?
    I like how bad*** Matt Smith is, but it's hard to beat David Tennant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    which one is more comfortable bc i was reading that the elite ones were heavier
    The "elite" ones are heavier and stiffer. They look nicer but are less comfortable IMO. The "cheap" ones with iron-ons/paint look less impressive but are flexible and light. The ones you get from all of the online Chinese companies look great (and are really nice)...but admittedly I don't like wearing them unless I'm trying to show it off. It feels like a 5 pound shirt with thick cardboard built in places.
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I like how bad*** Matt Smith is, but it's hard to beat David Tennant.
    I started from the exact beginning of Dr.Who(Well every episode of the original I could find) so I've gotten see just about every single one of them EXCEPT for Matt Smith sadly. I got to Season 3 of the reboot when my xbox decided to break. I probably I sound like one of those kids who's like "OMG I love blah blah blah" but when you ask me something serious i have no clue what you're talking about. But I've caught a few of the Matt Smith episodes and he's good but from what I've seen it seems like he's just an OK Dr. with an amazing story. Whereas David Tennant is the best Dr. but with an ok story.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-07-2012 at 02:07 AM.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I started from the exact beginning of Dr.Who(Well every episode of the original I could find) so I've gotten see just about every single one of them EXCEPT for Matt Smith sadly. I got to Season 3 of the reboot when my xbox decided to break. I probably I sound like one of those kids who's like "OMG I love blah blah blah" but when you ask me something serious i have no clue what you're talking about. But I've caught a few of the Matt Smith episodes and he's good but from what I've seen it seems like he's just an OK Dr. with an amazing story. Whereas David Tennant is the best Dr. but with an ok story.
    I felt the same way when Matt Smith started. I thought there would be no way he could ever compare to David Tennant, but I really like the job he does. There are some episodes where I think Matt Smith could eventually be my favorite. Where are you in Sherlock?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    The "elite" ones are heavier and stiffer. They look nicer but are less comfortable IMO. The "cheap" ones with iron-ons/paint look less impressive but are flexible and light. The ones you get from all of the online Chinese companies look great (and are really nice)...but admittedly I don't like wearing them unless I'm trying to show it off. It feels like a 5 pound shirt with thick cardboard built in places.
    k thanks. one last question. are the "elite" ones worth paying the extra money for in your opinion? i plan on wearing it often so my assumption is no
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 08-07-2012 at 02:47 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I'll have to take your word for it on Matt Smith. Because David Tennant just delivers every line perfectly no matter the scenario. He plays the bad *** Dr perfectly but then he can turn around and deliver the funny lines. Out of every Dr he's been my favorite.

And sadly in Sherlock I'm only at the end of the first season. Netflix takes forever to get new seasons. But I just downloaded the 2nd season and plan on watching most of it on my day off.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-07-2012 at 04:29 AM.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I'll have to take your word for it on Matt Smith. Because David Tennant just delivers every line perfectly no matter the scenario. He plays the bad *** Dr perfectly but then he can turn around and deliver the funny lines. Out of every Dr he's been my favorite.

And sadly in Sherlock I'm only at the end of the first season. Netflix takes forever to get new seasons. But I just downloaded the 2nd season and plan on watching most of it on my day off.
    The second season of Sherlock is amazing, it sucks that we'll have to wait another year, maybe two, for the third season. You have a lot of good TV to look forward to for a while...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    k thanks. one last question. are the "elite" ones worth paying the extra money for in your opinion? i plan on wearing it often so my assumption is no
    This is my opinion on the matter. BUY THE CHINESE ONES! I spent like 80 dollars for a Brandon Marshall (USA-made) iron on/paint on, and it's very light and flexible (and looks cheap). Then I buy the Chinese ones for 20 bucks a piece (sew-on everything) and they look amazing! They are heavy as hell (for a shirt) and pretty stiff. But if I had to choose between my 80 dollar cheap Marshall and my 20 dollar professional Marshall (luckily I have more to choose from than Marshall)...I'm buying Chinese all day long.
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    thanks Vegas and thanks Wrench
    Take Notes Rook

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast