Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

US is funding Al-Qaeda in Syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxqYn...layer_embedded

Of course if any one of us donated to Al-Qaeda we'd be imprisoned, and if any one of us refused to pay our taxes because of this we'd also be imprisoned.

Furthermore... this is the type of **** that got us into this Middle East mess to begin with... when are the people of this country going to decide enough is enough?
    Son, you just don't get it, i'm talking bout the TWTW!

vCash
    Al-Qaeda was created by the CIA. So it's really no suprise they are doing it out in the open. They are really trying not to make Al-Qaeda the boogeyman anymore. They are turning to domestic terrorists as our new boogeyman so they can disarmed the population and start killing us in masses.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Al-Qaeda was created by the CIA. So it's really no suprise they are doing it out in the open. They are really trying not to make Al-Qaeda the boogeyman anymore. They are turning to domestic terrorists as our new boogeyman so they can disarmed the population and start killing us in masses.
    Wait what?

Don't they burn books first?

The government I promise you is not going to start killing us in masses. And this is from one of the more pro gun posters on the site. They won't start killing us over anything. Decrease civil liberties? Yea that's already begun and it's a cause for concern no doubt and it's a cause of protest, but killing us in the masses yea that's not going to happen. EVER

vCash
    UN agenda 21 tells a very different story. This is why they want to disarm the population so badly.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Wait what?

Don't they burn books first?

The government I promise you is not going to start killing us in masses. And this is from one of the more pro gun posters on the site. They won't start killing us over anything. Decrease civil liberties? Yea that's already begun and it's a cause for concern no doubt and it's a cause of protest, but killing us in the masses yea that's not going to happen. EVER
    as long as you stay in your place, they won't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    as long as you stay in your place, they won't.
    Yea because so many people stay in there place.

I got to ask who am I suppose to fear

Wall Street?
    Democrats?
    Rotchchilds?
    Illuminit?
    Bush?
    Democrats?
    Kony?
    Aids?
    Syria?
    US government?
    UN?
    Soros?
    Koch Brothers?

Another question if the rich own the government and the government owns the people, and the people make the rich, rich, which then feeds the government, then why will the government kill off people, thus costing the rich, and the government income, and people to rule?

Last question, am I supposed to just assume everyone is out to get me, and really keep my head up?

Ok last question, the matrix is real to you guys right?

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash

Wall Street?
    Democrats?
    Rotchchilds?
    Illuminit?
    Bush?
    Democrats?
    Kony?
    Aids?
    Syria?
    US government?
    UN?
    Soros?
    Koch Brothers?

Another question if the rich own the government and the government owns the people, and the people make the rich, rich, which then feeds the government, then why will the government kill off people, thus costing the rich, and the government income, and people to rule?

Last question, am I supposed to just assume everyone is out to get me, and really keep my head up?

Ok last question, the matrix is real to you guys right?
    Wall Street? if your poor,
    Democrats? if your a far right republican
    Rotchchilds? if you are a fan of cubs pitchers
    Illuminit? If you are bat ****
    Bush? No seriously Bush...? Who's afraid of GW Bush?
    Democrats? We did this one already
    Kony? If you are a child
    Aids? A healthy dose of AIDS fear is probably a good thing.
    Syria? If you are a syrian
    US government? If you are not a US citizen or not white.
    UN? Really they can do stuff?
    Soros? If you are conservative.
    Koch Brothers? If you are liberal and like to get your freak on.

I don't need think you need to be scared of any of those BMD... maybe AIDS... a little.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    I'm not talking about little blips here and there. If a true revolution starts to form, and truly starts to get momentum, and a true threat to the current power structure is generated, I promise you those people will be marks.

Wall Street?
    Democrats?
    Rotchchilds?
    Illuminit?
    Bush?
    Democrats?
    Kony?
    Aids?
    Syria?
    US government?
    UN?
    Soros?
    Koch Brothers?
    ur not supposed to fear anyone, ur just supposed to be aware (if you choose).

now ur getting it!!
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-09-2012 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    This just shows you how pathetic this good guy vs bad guy crap really is. People swallow it up tho

vCash
    While I'm not in favor of giving weapons to anyone this is WAY OVERSTATED.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    While I'm not in favor of giving weapons to anyone this is WAY OVERSTATED.

vCash
    illuminati!!!

vCash
    God I just have so many questions.

So how is Agenda 21 which is about Trees and utilization as a human kind dealing with destruction of rain forests etc, get into mass killing?

Also to those against the UN, you guys loved Bush right, and his with holding payments to the UN? I take it you all voted and gave every penny you could spare to his campaign correct?

vCash
    It's not "terrorism" if we sponsor it, just like training the terrorist group MEK to blow up civilian scientists in Iran. When WE do it, we refer to it as "counter-terrorism". Just like when we go to war, it's to "spread democracy" or sold as "stabilizing" the country.

It's Orwell's 1984.... War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

vCash
    So let me get this straight... Some of the same people that fight against us when we are attempting to dominate the middle east are fighting against Assads governement, who is attempting to dominate the people in a country of the middle east? Well DUH kids. At least we are not pulling a Russia and placing stability over freedom for their people. (though in the end I think we will end up supporting the replacement of one type of oppression for another).

Yes I think we should stop giving or selling weapons around the world. No I don't think Terrorism is necessarily bad, these peoploe fighting against Assad tanks are going to use improvised explosive devices... what the hell else they going to do. When faced with an adversary with superior numbers, and superior fire power, Guerrilla and terror tactics are pretty much what there is. The US has used them when we were not superior and they have been used against us. They are not any more inherently evil than any other military tactic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast