Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate My Team!!!

vCash
    im going to check this forum a lot around this time and voice my opinion so guys keep posting ur teams, trades, etc. and ill give u my opinion. Im in a league with my friends and i won two leagues in a row and my team is in my sig. Im not new to the site but im trying to get used to it still so you can PM me and ill try my best to answer ASAP.

vCash
    your in a 12 man team with DMC, Matthews, AP, Charles talk about high risk high reward....

lol

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    im going to check this forum a lot around this time and voice my opinion so guys keep posting ur teams, trades, etc. and ill give u my opinion. Im in a league with my friends and i won two leagues in a row and my team is in my sig. Im not new to the site but im trying to get used to it still so you can PM me and ill try my best to answer ASAP.
    you might actually have a week where garcon, cook and matt ryan will be the only healthy starters. scary, but possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston-Born View Post
    10 team non PPR Standard Scoring Flex league - 9th pick:

Starters

Matt Ryan (7)
    Chris Johnson (2)
    Ryan Matthews (3)
    Calvin Johnson (1)
    A.J Green (4)
    Antonio Gates (6)
    Dwayne Bowe (5)
    Matt Bryant (13)
    Giants (11)

Bench

Willis McGahee (8)
    Javon Ringer (9)
    Ronnie Brown (10)
    Andy Dalton (12)
    Kenny Britt (14)
    Kevin Smith (15)
    Kyle Rudolph (16)
    damn Green fell to the 4th? nice! dont like the Bowe pick in the 5th, but the rest of the team looks solid. KSmith in the 15th will def end up bein a steal as hes the starter now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    @Mets and Jets

Not a fan of your bench RBs. I personally like going for high up-side guys like CJ Spiller or Jaquizz Rodgers for my back ups, but thats just me. If you're RBs stay healthy and Rivers is top 7, you'll be right there when playoffs come, great starting lineup.

My first draft this year, crappy 10 team yahoo public league, gimme your thoughts:
    Cam Newton
    Chris Johnson
    Jamaal Charles
    Hakeem Nicks
    Brandon Lloyd
    Torrey Smith
    Jermichael Finley
    Kicker TBD
    Giants

Bench: Darren Sproles, CJ Spiller, Greg Little, Jon Baldwin, Jaquizz Rodgers, Titus Young, Ben Tate

Ill prolly drop Rodgers or Baldwin for a kicker, depending on preseason etc.
    I would have rather gotten better RBs but they weren't available. I really think Blount could surprise a lot of people this year. There's a very good chance he's the starter and he most likely will be better than last year. I picked Jacobs because everyone is so low on Frank Gore because he's gonna lose carries. Jacobs is next in line plus he's the goal line back. I was going to drop Brent Celek for another RB but Witten is hurt sono gotta keep him just incase.

Free agent running backs available are Ronnie Brown, Joe McKnight, Mike Goodson, Bernard Scott, Pierre Thomas, Ronnie Hillman, Jahvid Best, Robert Turbin, and Isaiah Pead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    your in a 12 man team with DMC, Matthews, AP, Charles talk about high risk high reward....

lol
    i feel that these rbs have the highest ceiling

vCash
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Im in a 10 man standard espn league ( I had 5Th pick of a snake draft)

here's my team

Tom Brady
    Darren Sproles
    Benjarvis Green Ellis (My biggest fear/question mark here)
    Antonio Brown
    Roddy White
    Brandon Marshall
    Jimmy Graham
    Texans D/St
    Stephen Gostkowski

Bench
    isaac redman
    torrey smith
    jermane gresham
    ryan fitzpatrick
    cj spiller
    alshon jeffrey
    jahvid best

I feel as though my team is overall solid but my rbs are kinda scaring me at the moment. Sproles is good but who knows if he can come close to his production last year. I took Green-Ellis due to needing a rb and him being best available but im not very confident on him so pleaase help me out here. Im thinking of pursuing a trade for stevean ridley for him. All replies will be acknowledged and appreciated!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrick7 View Post
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!

here's my team

Tom Brady
    Darren Sproles
    Antonio Brown
    Roddy White
    Brandon Marshall
    Jimmy Graham
    Texans D/St
    Stephen Gostkowski

Bench
    isaac redman
    torrey smith
    jermane gresham
    ryan fitzpatrick
    cj spiller
    alshon jeffrey
    jahvid best

I feel as though my team is overall solid but my rbs are kinda scaring me at the moment. Sproles is good but who knows if he can come close to his production last year. I took Green-Ellis due to needing a rb and him being best available but im not very confident on him so pleaase help me out here. Im thinking of pursuing a trade for stevean ridley for him. All replies will be acknowledged and appreciated!
    Sorry but a 10 team league? Clear last place type team to me with those RBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Sorry but a 10 team league? Clear last place type team to me with those RBs.
    Hmmmm i think the rest of my team would make last place seem a bit harsh are you trolling?

vCash
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!

here's my team

Tom Brady
    Darren Sproles
    Antonio Brown
    Roddy White
    Brandon Marshall
    Jimmy Graham
    Texans D/St
    Stephen Gostkowski

Bench
    isaac redman
    torrey smith
    jermane gresham
    ryan fitzpatrick
    cj spiller
    alshon jeffrey
    jahvid best

Listen I don't think he is trolling but you clearly used your 2 first round picks on Tom Brady and Jimmy Graham. then probably went Roddy White and Brandon Marshall.

That alone is sick. But in fantasy especially this year, RB are rare.. Sproles will suffer this year due to Sean Payton suspension, he will still be a good RB but this is a standard league not PPR. So forget all those extra points Sproles brings you, and you don't have a solid back. In fact your best back is not even in your starting lineup. No it's not Redman, Redman is injured and will probably miss some time.

Your best back is CJ Spiller. And again like Sproles you will miss out on all those extra points. If this was not a standard ESPN league. and a PPR league, your team would actually compete. I think you are making a big mistake by trading BJGE, he might be the sleeper on your team in terms of RB. Depends how many carries he gets. but he could be good.

Other then RB you look good.

But league these days are won and lost at the RB positions especially in non-ppr leagues like standard Yahoo or ESPN.

I don't claim to know who your first round pick was, but you clearly were at the end of the draft in 9th or 10th position. and you made a huge mistake going QB TE. Again if this was anything but a regular league you might have a fighting chance. But it's not it's standard. therefore TD are worth 4 points for QB and there is no PPR. Something your top player rely on

Sproles better PPR, Roddy better PPR, B.Marsh better PPR.

I would be worried. Again I don't think he was trolling but he was being damn realistic. One last thing. thanks for the truth! Look at 20% of the teams that are posted on this thread. They are made up unrealistic and claim to be real! so I think a few us appreciate that you post your real team. I don't understand what those kids get by making up fake fantasy teams and posting them here? Satisfaction for something that isn't real?
    Last edited by Whomewhome; 08-17-2012 at 04:39 AM.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I NEED HELP!!!!!!

here's my team

Tom Brady
    Darren Sproles
    Antonio Brown
    Roddy White
    Brandon Marshall
    Jimmy Graham
    Texans D/St
    Stephen Gostkowski

Bench
    isaac redman
    torrey smith
    jermane gresham
    ryan fitzpatrick
    cj spiller
    alshon jeffrey
    jahvid best

I have to agree with the other posters, waiting till the 5th to take a RB will hurt you. Is it 4 pts for TD pass, or 6? If its 6, brady could win you some games on his own, but if its 4, the disadvantage you have at RBs will be too much to over come. Savy waiver moves could still sneak this team into the playoffs, but i wouldnt bet on it. Also, do not trade BJGE. He's the #1 guy somewhere, while not a sexy pick, he may be your only regular contributor from the RB position. So id hang on to him and take his 7-11 points per week, hoping that he falls into the endzone once in a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaJAxTWa View Post
    For a 10 team league, its decent...without moves your team would probably be middle of the pack and your entire team depends on whether CAM has a good year or not. I like how sprles is on the bench, and if there is a flex position i would start him.
    Appreciate the feedback. As the draft went on, i started to really dislike that i went with Cam over some of the RBs available in the 2nd round, seeing as Vick and Ryan and other capable starters were going 5 rounds later. I think with CJ and Charles i have to high upside guys, so if they pop, my team should compete. My next draft, however, If i dont get brady brees or rodgers, ill be waiting to select my QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    I have to agree with the other posters, waiting till the 5th to take a RB will hurt you. Is it 4 pts for TD pass, or 6? If its 6, brady could win you some games on his own, but if its 4, the disadvantage you have at RBs will be too much to over come. Savy waiver moves could still sneak this team into the playoffs, but i wouldnt bet on it. Also, do not trade BJGE. He's the #1 guy somewhere, while not a sexy pick, he may be your only regular contributor from the RB position. So id hang on to him and take his 7-11 points per week, hoping that he falls into the endzone once in a while.
    It's 4. If it is as he says a standard ESPN league.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    [QUOTE=Whomewhome;23351253]Listen I don't think he is trolling but you clearly used your 2 first round picks on Tom Brady and Jimmy Graham. then probably went Roddy White and Brandon Marshall.

That alone is sick. But in fantasy especially this year, RB are rare.. Sproles will suffer this year due to Sean Payton suspension, he will still be a good RB but this is a standard league not PPR. So forget all those extra points Sproles brings you, and you don't have a solid back. In fact your best back is not even in your starting lineup. No it's not Redman, Redman is injured and will probably miss some time.

Your best back is CJ Spiller. And again like Sproles you will miss out on all those extra points. If this was not a standard ESPN league. and a PPR league, your team would actually compete. I think you are making a big mistake by trading BJGE, he might be the sleeper on your team in terms of RB. Depends how many carries he gets. but he could be good.

But league these days are won and lost at the RB positions especially in non-ppr leagues like standard Yahoo or ESPN.

I don't claim to know who your first round pick was, but you clearly were at the end of the draft in 9th or 10th position. and you made a huge mistake going QB TE. Again if this was anything but a regular league you might have a fighting chance. But it's not it's standard. therefore TD are worth 4 points for QB and there is no PPR. Something your top player rely on

I would be worried. Again I don't think he was trolling but he was being damn realistic. One last thing. thanks for the truth! Look at 20% of the teams that are posted on this thread. They are made up unrealistic and claim to be real! so I think a few us appreciate that you post your real team. I don't understand what those kids get by making up fake fantasy teams and posting them here? Satisfaction for something that isn't real?[/QUOTE]

My teams are not fake if this was towards me. They are real money leagues. I think some people in this thread have just been drafting with random users/idiots/lots of auto picking. I would post a link, but I dont think non-members can view the page. This is the copy and pasted draft results for my team. Cut my team names because they are all embarrassing inside jokes haha.

10 team yahoo half point ppr flex:

1. (9) Ryan Mathews RB-fell to me b/c taken out of preseason game
    2. (12) Darren McFadden RB
    3. (29) Wes Welker WR
    4. (32) Michael Vick QB
    5. (49) Brandon Lloyd WR
    6. (52) Vincent Jackson WR
    7. (69) Torrey Smith WR
    8. (72) Stevan Ridley RB
    9. (89) Denarius Moore WR
    10. (92) James Starks RB
    11. (109) Brandon Pettigrew TE
    12. (112) Ben Roethlisberger QB
    13. (129) Evan Royster RB...........dropped for Kevin Smith(so pumped)
    14. (132) Rob Bironas K
    15. (149) New York DEF

Is this team even good enough to be fake haha?

~~other team, espn standard scoring 10 teams flex...I will post their ESPN ADP's as well.
    8 Tom Brady, NE QB (ADP 7th)
    13 Adrian Peterson, Min RB (ADP 20th)
    28 Jamaal Charles, KC RB (ADP 24th)
    33 Julio Jones, Atl WR (ADP 32)
    48 Dez Bryant, Dal WR (ADP 43)
    53 Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB (ADP 45)
    68 Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR (ADP 66)
    73 Jonathan Stewart, Car RB (68)
    88 Robert Meachem, SD WR (86)
    93 Peyton Hillis, KC RB (89)
    108 Fred Davis, Wsh TE (103)
    113 Denarius Moore, Oak WR (99)
    128 LeGarrette Blount, TB RB (120)
    133 Titus Young, Det WR (122)
    148 Broncos D/ST D/ST (142)
    153 Lawrence Tynes, NYG K....dropped for Robbie Gould

Yeah there were some steels in this draft for me, I feel like I really dominated. Still most picks were close to there ADPs...I just had a little luck.

vCash
    [QUOTE=BradHolt4CYoung;23353159]
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    Listen I don't think he is trolling but you clearly used your 2 first round picks on Tom Brady and Jimmy Graham. then probably went Roddy White and Brandon Marshall.

I would be worried. Again I don't think he was trolling but he was being damn realistic. One last thing. thanks for the truth! Look at 20% of the teams that are posted on this thread. They are made up unrealistic and claim to be real! so I think a few us appreciate that you post your real team. I don't understand what those kids get by making up fake fantasy teams and posting them here? Satisfaction for something that isn't real?[/QUOTE]

My teams are not fake if this was towards me. They are real money leagues. I think some people in this thread have just been drafting with random users/idiots/lots of auto picking. I would post a link, but I dont think non-members can view the page. This is the copy and pasted draft results for my team. Cut my team names because they are all embarrassing inside jokes haha.

10 team yahoo half point ppr flex:

1. (9) Ryan Mathews RB-fell to me b/c taken out of preseason game
    2. (12) Darren McFadden RB
    3. (29) Wes Welker WR
    4. (32) Michael Vick QB
    5. (49) Brandon Lloyd WR
    6. (52) Vincent Jackson WR
    7. (69) Torrey Smith WR
    8. (72) Stevan Ridley RB
    9. (89) Denarius Moore WR
    10. (92) James Starks RB
    11. (109) Brandon Pettigrew TE
    12. (112) Ben Roethlisberger QB
    13. (129) Evan Royster RB...........dropped for Kevin Smith(so pumped)
    14. (132) Rob Bironas K
    15. (149) New York DEF

Is this team even good enough to be fake haha?

~~other team, espn standard scoring 10 teams flex...I will post their ESPN ADP's as well.
    8 Tom Brady, NE QB (ADP 7th)
    13 Adrian Peterson, Min RB (ADP 20th)
    28 Jamaal Charles, KC RB (ADP 24th)
    33 Julio Jones, Atl WR (ADP 32)
    48 Dez Bryant, Dal WR (ADP 43)
    53 Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG RB (ADP 45)
    68 Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR (ADP 66)
    73 Jonathan Stewart, Car RB (68)
    88 Robert Meachem, SD WR (86)
    93 Peyton Hillis, KC RB (89)
    108 Fred Davis, Wsh TE (103)
    113 Denarius Moore, Oak WR (99)
    128 LeGarrette Blount, TB RB (120)
    133 Titus Young, Det WR (122)
    148 Broncos D/ST D/ST (142)
    153 Lawrence Tynes, NYG K....dropped for Robbie Gould

Yeah there were some steels in this draft for me, I feel like I really dominated. Still most picks were close to there ADPs...I just had a little luck.
    Was not directed at you at all. there is one person who I have called out on already and it wasn't you...

Don't take things so personally man...Sure wasn't pointed at you.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast