Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate My Team!!!

vCash
    anyone looking for a league i got some spots open hit me up

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twin4life View Post
    What pick range is Cam Newton going at? Top 10?? Top 15??
    both ESPN drafts I did had him going at like 30 something. dont know why!

vCash
    Im in a 100M sal. cap league with 25 teams in each league 692 teams total, here is mine please rate...

QB Tom Brady TEN $12.5M
    QB Tony Romo NYG $9.6M
    RB Stevan Ridley TEN $6.9M
    RB James Starks SF $5.8M
    RB Donald Brown CHI $5.3M
    RB Isaac Redman DEN $4.9M
    WR Brandon Lloyd TEN $7.6M
    WR Eric Decker PIT $6.9M
    WR Michael Crabtree GB $5.7M
    WR Robert Meachem OAK $5.1M
    TE Aaron Hernandez TEN $7.7M
    TE Jason Witten NYG $6.6M
    PK Stephen Gostkowski TEN $4.0M
    PK Adam Vinatieri CHI $3.4M
    DEF New. En. Patriots TEN $4.0M
    DEF Green Bay Packers SF $4.0M
    B (RB) Doug Martin CAR $6.7M
    B (WR) Pierre Garcon NO $7.5M
    B (QB) Cam Newton TB $12.1M

Total Team Salary $100.0M

Thank you K.G. JR!!!

vCash
    not a fan at all of your RBs....at all

vCash
    10 team league. half-point PPR. Did the draft at Buffalo Wild Wings with friends. Awesome time, not liking my team too much though. Had the 9th pick.

QB- Vick
    RB- Matthews...Thought this was a steel at #9...couple hours later 4-6 week injury.
    RB- McFadden...reached for him at 12. Love his upside as top RB though.
    WR- Welker
    WR- Lloyd....I dont like how my top 2 WRs are on the same team.
    TE- Pettigrew
    Flex- V-Jax
    K- Bironas
    D/ST- Giants

Bench
    QB- Big Ben, RB- Starks, Ridley, Royster. WR- Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore

What do you guys think? Took big risks with Matthews, McFadden, Vick- but I thought it was worth it.

I have too many Pats. Do you think I should trade one of my WRs for RB help? Because Matthews is already hurt and McFadden is injury prone.

vCash
    Vick is tricky but its nice to have Big Ben behind him...so thats not bad

Mathews - sucks about his injury
    DRC - i dont think thats a stupid pick at all....kid is damn good, just stay healthy PLEASE!
    Welker - you cannot go wrong here
    Lloyd - Dont worry, they will be 70/30 pass/run thats about 50 a game assume 30 completed at the least. Id be ok with them or Bryant / Austin or Cruz / Nicks or Maclin / Jackson or Thomas / Decker....on on on theres teams that im "OK" because they have gunslingers...

Pettigrew - huge upside
    V-Jax - high reward here, can he do it or can Freeman do it is the bigger question.
    Bironas - you can never go wrong with him lol
    Giants - I get it, your a Giants fan but i always ALWAYS try to stay away from my OWN teams defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Vick is tricky but its nice to have Big Ben behind him...so thats not bad

Mathews - sucks about his injury
    DRC - i dont think thats a stupid pick at all....kid is damn good, just stay healthy PLEASE!
    Welker - you cannot go wrong here
    Lloyd - Dont worry, they will be 70/30 pass/run thats about 50 a game assume 30 completed at the least. Id be ok with them or Bryant / Austin or Cruz / Nicks or Maclin / Jackson or Thomas / Decker....on on on theres teams that im "OK" because they have gunslingers...

Pettigrew - huge upside
    V-Jax - high reward here, can he do it or can Freeman do it is the bigger question.
    Bironas - you can never go wrong with him lol
    Giants - I get it, your a Giants fan but i always ALWAYS try to stay away from my OWN teams defense.
    Thanks for the feedback. With my team its all about staying healthy. I love the potential Vick/Matthews/McFadden bring me but when do they ever play 16 games. I just picked up Kevin Smith and dropped Evan Royster. How long is Jhavid Best supposed to be out? The Gmen defense was my last pick, I just didnt want to leave the draft without taking a Giant lol.

vCash
    Jahvid Best very well might just retire lol... but no really who knows you cannot and do not predict concussions....sad about him though at the ADP he was going it was a STEAL!

But Kevin Smith is a GREAT play i would of dont that drop / pickup in a heartbeat lol...

i think your team is ok man...if healthy your a playoff team FOR SURE....

vCash
    Just drafted this team in my 2nd league. PPR.

QB : Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

RB : Chris Johnson, Jamaal Charles, Ahmad Bradshaw, Evan Royster

WR : Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Brandon Marshall, Jeremy Maclin, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb

TE : Fred Davis, Coby Fleener

K : Randy Bullock (Dont care about kickers, play the matchups)

Def : Buffalo (Same with the D, matchups, and they had a good one wk.1)

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    10 team league. half-point PPR. Did the draft at Buffalo Wild Wings with friends. Awesome time, not liking my team too much though. Had the 9th pick.

QB- Vick
    RB- Matthews...Thought this was a steel at #9...couple hours later 4-6 week injury.
    RB- McFadden...reached for him at 12. Love his upside as top RB though.
    WR- Welker
    WR- Lloyd....I dont like how my top 2 WRs are on the same team.
    TE- Pettigrew
    Flex- V-Jax
    K- Bironas
    D/ST- Giants

Bench
    QB- Big Ben, RB- Starks, Ridley, Royster. WR- Torrey Smith, Denarius Moore

What do you guys think? Took big risks with Matthews, McFadden, Vick- but I thought it was worth it.

I have too many Pats. Do you think I should trade one of my WRs for RB help? Because Matthews is already hurt and McFadden is injury prone.
    Not a huge Vick fan but there's no denying his talent....could be the #1 fantasy player if he stays healthy for the whole year. Personally I don't understand all the hype around Matthews; has yet to show he can stay healthy so even before his injury this year I was steering clear. Love DMC though, he's a risk but even if he misses 2-3 games he still has a shot at being the top WR.

Bit tough having two NE wideouts, but we all know they'll be passing the ball so I don't think it should be much of an issue. I think Lloyd is poised for a big season. Grew is awesome and Stafford loves going to him in the redzone. VJax is a toss up, hear a lot of people thinking he'll have a down year after receiving the big $ but I've also heard he came to camp with extra motivation - I think he'll be a good flex play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Fabulous View Post

WR : Calvin Johnson, A.J. Green, Brandon Marshall, Jeremy Maclin, Dez Bryant, Randall Cobb

This has to be a 10 team league, right?

Iffy on your QB's but you should be able to flip fop between Peyton and Andrew each game depending on match ups. Still a little worried to see how Peyton handles the adjustment of playing outdoors.

Love your RB's & WR's. Don't really like your TE situation and personally I wouldn't waste a roster spot on a back up TE, but that's just me.

I'm with you on defenses, no reason to waste an early pick on one, just play match ups the entire year.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. With my team its all about staying healthy. I love the potential Vick/Matthews/McFadden bring me but when do they ever play 16 games. I just picked up Kevin Smith and dropped Evan Royster. How long is Jhavid Best supposed to be out? The Gmen defense was my last pick, I just didnt want to leave the draft without taking a Giant lol.
    Best has not been cleared for contact yet so who knows when he'll be available. I think Kevin Smith or Mikel Leshoure are the backs to own in DET though. I absolutely love Best's talent, but unfortunately I just don't see him staying healthy for a whole year due to the concussions.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    I had a draft on NFL yesterday. Strange league in terms of starters. only 1 Rb and 1 WR and no TE. but 2 flexes. Had the 10th pick in 10 teams (6 pts for passing TD) all the rest is normal

Here is what I got:

QB Cam Newton/ Matt Ryan
    RB CJ2K/ Frank Gore/ Hillis/ Ryan Williams
    WR Brandon Marshall/ Jordy Nelson/ Dez Bryant/ Eric Decker

K Henery

Defense
    Philly and Pittsburgh
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I had a draft on NFL yesterday. Strange league in terms of starters. only 1 Rb and 1 WR and no TE. but 2 flexes. Had the 10th pick in 10 teams (6 pts for passing TD) all the rest is normal

Here is what I got:

QB Cam Newton/ Matt Ryan
    RB CJ2K/ Frank Gore/ Hillis/ Ryan Williams
    WR Brandon Marshall/ Jordy Nelson/ Dez Bryant/ Eric Decker

K Henery

Defense
    Philly and Pittsburgh
    Solid QB depth. Personally think Matt Ryan will be starting for you eventually, I just see a sophomore slump coming for Newton.

RB's I'm not a huge fan of....initially I was high on CJ2K but from what I've read on their first preseason game he looked very dull. Again it's only one game, but I'm starting to become a bit weary of him. Gore is a crap shoot. He's got a lot of mileage and the SF backfield is jam packed, who knows who'll be grabbing the most carries each game. Hillis has good upside in case Charles goes down.

Like your WR's, solid depth all around.

Personally wouldn't waste a roster spot on a back up defense, but to each his own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Solid QB depth. Personally think Matt Ryan will be starting for you eventually, I just see a sophomore slump coming for Newton.

RB's I'm not a huge fan of....initially I was high on CJ2K but from what I've read on their first preseason game he looked very dull. Again it's only one game, but I'm starting to become a bit weary of him. Gore is a crap shoot. He's got a lot of mileage and the SF backfield is jam packed, who knows who'll be grabbing the most carries each game. Hillis has good upside in case Charles goes down.

Like your WR's, solid depth all around.

Personally wouldn't waste a roster spot on a back up defense, but to each his own.
    There was very little choice left at RB. I was going to grab Pead. But he got taken right before me, so I grabbed Pittsburgh
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Fabulous View Post

This has to be a 10 team league, right?

Iffy on your QB's but you should be able to flip fop between Peyton and Andrew each game depending on match ups. Still a little worried to see how Peyton handles the adjustment of playing outdoors.

Love your RB's & WR's. Don't really like your TE situation and personally I wouldn't waste a roster spot on a back up TE, but that's just me.

I'm with you on defenses, no reason to waste an early pick on one, just play match ups the entire year.[/QUOTE]

my bad, yeah it is a 10 team. I drafted my wrs and rbs all with my first 10 picks because I had the 8th pick and 5 qbs were taken ahead of my pick so I assumed I could still get a good one later when everyone was still trying to fill their starters. I'm gambling on peyton, but in rd 11, I ain't mad. And I really like fred davis' potential to beast with RG3. Luck And Fleener I got in rds 13 and 16. this league is gonna be a dynasty next year so I took the early flyer on them in case they blow up, which I think they will.

My girl. Don't look at her.

STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast