Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Doug Martin or Steven Jackson?

Which player is better going forward for the rest of the season?

vCash
    Martin

vCash
    Every week Martin has gotten less touches and Jackson has been injured.

I think Jackson might turn it around and be very valuable...But that might be biased because Jackson is on my team.
    Lets go mets

vCash
    The game before the bye for Tampa Bay they were blown out and the offense as a whole played terrible. I have Martin on my team so I'm hoping he turns it around a little bit.

vCash
    STL and Jackson agreed to have his contract voided at the end of the year. I think that increases the likelihood that they run him into the ground and don't worry so much about preserving his legs. I like Jackson over Martin.

vCash
    Their stats are almost identical to this point except Martin has TD and Jackson doesn't. Personally, i think both will put up really similar numbers and neither a reliable RB 1 or 2. But I'd take Jackson by a hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

vCash
    Jackson...

heres a better more relevant question.... Freeman or Bradford? If you pick Bradford then theres no reason you should pick SJax last week was a sneak peak that hes healthy and I expect him to see 20 carries 100+ this week

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    Doug Martin all day... Past 3 weeks as only been getting better and he showed what he's capable of last night against a stellar Vikings D

vCash
    put it this way.. I wouldnt trade Martin for S Jax

vCash
    Anyone else notice D.Richardson getting more and more involved in the offense? It kinda seems like the Rams are grooming him to take over for S.Jax when he retires. Whatever the motive is though, Richardson's touches are hurting Jackson's fantasy value. I'm hoping he takes over by the end of the year and having him stashed on my bench pays off.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    Martin and it's not close

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh