Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: PK Subban

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I'm just helping build the drama for Rinaldo's hat trick on opening night against you guys that will draw comparison to Mr. Cam Neely himself
    Clearly you have no argument to Rinaldo being called a goon. When facts are thrown at you, you avoid them. I'd love to hear your counter argument to the facts I've put in front of you.

As far as Rinaldo scoring a hat trick, unless he does it from the penalty box there is no way he scores a hat trick. He'd more then double his goal totals from last season

Non~Bruins Watch
    Filip Forsberg
    28GP / 12G / 17A / 1.04PPG / +25

vCash
    I'm just helping build the drama for Rinaldo's hat trick on opening night against you guys that will draw comparison to Mr. Cam Neely himself
    First he needs to learn how to play hockey.

vCash
    A minor penalty + a major penalty + a game misconduct all in the same shift is not a hat trick. Zac Rinaldo is a worse version of Daniel Carcillo.

Shawn Thornton may be a 4th line agitator who lifts his team emotionally with timely fights and up-tempo shifts, but he is one of the classiest players in the league.

The definition of a goon is someone with limited hockey skills whose sole purpose is to injure opponents. And Rinaldo certainly fits that bill. The guy is a joke of a hockey player and a disgrace to the game. If he manages to turn his game around in the future, cool, all the power to him. But as it stands, in present times, he is an untalented butthole with a total lack of 1)self-control, 2)respect for the game and 3)other players' safety.

vCash
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha (deep breath) Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rinaldo...will never once in his NHL career score a hat trick. He will however get beat up by a Bruin this year.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    This is from Eklund so take it with a mountain sized grain of salt.

"It would be hard to imagine Montreal NOT matching a Subban offer sheet, so you have to wonder if one of the Habs fiercest rivals, perhaps one with a Subban already, would try and put the Habs into a sticky situation with a MAJOR offer.."

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345