Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PK Subban

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Top Shelfer View Post
    PJ? haha

I don't hate P.K. Subban, he can be an irritating player to watch but just about everyone in the NHL hates Brad Marchand (minus Bruins fans) too.

Subban is the kind of guy you hate if he isn't on your team. He is an incredibly talented kid and would make any team better.
    I guess I meant Pk damn beer. Subban is a cancer in the locker room . Do you feel the same way about Burrows then. Also some of Marchands antics are becoming tiring and some fans seem to have soured on him a bit.JMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    I guess I meant Pk damn beer. Subban is a cancer in the locker room . Do you feel the same way about Burrows then. Also some of Marchands antics are becoming tiring and some fans seem to have soured on him a bit.JMO
    Burrows is another guy who is widely disliked but loved on his team. Yes, he bit Bergeron and everyone hates him for it. I don't care for his personality much either.

Having said that, he is a hell of a hockey player and a pretty good all around winger. If you don't like a guy that is fine. Who am I to say that you can and can't like a player? The point I am making here though is that a player's talent level and ability shouldn't be downplayed because you don't like the way he conducts himself out on the ice. If he is a good player then he is a good player.

I would totally agree with your feelings about certain players if those players didn't actually contribute tot he game. Take Zach Rinaldo for instance, the guy doesn't have an inch of talent, he is purely a goon who is out there to injure people. People like that are detrimental to our game not Burrows and Subban. Are they hated here? Yes. Are they great players? Yes.

I know for a fact that Bruins fans absolutely loathed Zdeno Chara before he came to Boston. He was a big time enemy of this team and he always gave us fits. Now he is one of us and is honestly my favorite player in the game.

I just think that players play a certain way because of the environment, system, or staff they play for. We may hate players now, but in our uniform your opinions can change drastically.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Now you're just making stuff up... Subban has been considered a great teammate and it's said, off the ice is actually a very funny and likeable kid. On the ice, he's hated by everyone who doesn't have him.

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homie564 View Post
    Now you're just making stuff up... Subban has been considered a great teammate and it's said, off the ice is actually a very funny and likeable kid. On the ice, he's hated by everyone who doesn't have him.
    The kid gets in fights in practice,several of his teams members have said he needs to grow up ,the team is severly lowballing him on his contract why because of his talent no its because of his attitude. I guess just because we drafted his brother it came with a set of blinders. Is he good yes there are lots of good players in the league the only reason we are talking about him is because of all the brother combos as of late.

vCash
    I heard they don't like to be called brothers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arbitrary View Post
    Ha Ha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by arbitrary View Post

vCash
    I seen Marchand try to fight Looch and Quaider in camp his first year ...nothin wrong with practicing like you play.
    Subban would be an amazing fit with this squad IMO...doubt it happens but one can dream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaspa View Post
    I seen Marchand try to fight Looch and Quaider in camp his first year ...nothin wrong with practicing like you play.
    Subban would be an amazing fit with this squad IMO...doubt it happens but one can dream.
    I agree completely.

These guys play a contact sport in game and practice. There is no doubt these guys push and fight each other in practice given how competitive they are.

It is impossible to play a contact sport and not get into a scuffle here and there regardless of whether or not it is practice.

Hell I have gotten into scuffles playing Basketball haha

vCash
    PK Subban: Hate 'em.

I hope Malcolm never lets him score a goal once he's playing goalie for us. Love Malcolm's potential BTW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Hey something new to talk about!!!

I wouldn't for a simple reason Seguin

Speaking about Seguin anybody think it would be a smart idea sigining him to a long term extention now before the new CBA restricks everything?
    YES! Chiarelli extended all of those guys last year during the season (Boychuk, Krejci, MccQuaid, Peverley), I'd like him to do that with Seguin and Marchand this season, maybe Lucic too.

vCash
    Marchand and PK on the same team? I'm not sure they could co-exist on the same team.

First Milk Crates, Now Water Bottles.....Nothing is Safe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Marchand and PK on the same team? I'm not sure they could co-exist on the same team.
    They're extremely good friends...

vCash
    I wouldn't say they are extremely good friends. They know each other off the ice and they played together before. That's about it.

And I also don't think OneMan meant it as between those two. I think it was more of a joke having two pests on the team.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast