Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    how old are you sota4ever? you remind me of how i used to run fantasy teams when i was about 13...go after all the hometown players.

Percy and Rudolph are actually looking like good picks, but you didnt pick them because you knew they would do so well, you picked them because they play for the Vikings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    how old are you sota4ever? you remind me of how i used to run fantasy teams when i was about 13...go after all the hometown players.

Percy and Rudolph are actually looking like good picks, but you didnt pick them because you knew they would do so well, you picked them because they play for the Vikings.
    They had fantasy football when you were 13?

vCash
    yup, played it on yahoo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    yup, played it on yahoo.
    Yahoo existed when you were 13?
    Just jk

United we Run

vCash
    I admit - I reached. I reached for the vikings kicker. I don't remember what round it was but I wanted a viking to root for. I didn't dare try reaching for AP, Percy, Rudolph, or Ponder. Not worth it value wise. A kicker - meh, I'm not losing any value late in the rounds anyways.

And yes, I got 100% completely lucky that our kicker has been good this year. No skill involved. In fact - this being my first fantasy football, not much skill is involved regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by viksalltheway! View Post
    guys like me would be more like an assistant to the GM
    The Minnesota Twins rank in the top 7 when it comes to assessing the strength of team....announcers. http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/your...medium=twitter

vCash
    Hell, I didn't know the names of 3 of the first 5 picks in this years draft! lol at that one.
    The Minnesota Twins rank in the top 7 when it comes to assessing the strength of team....announcers. http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/your...medium=twitter

vCash
    I have been playing fantasy football for the past 6 or so years. I am no rookie. Every vikings fan should have known percy was going to be a beast this year. With a banged up peterson and no real deep threat. Also percy does everything. He can get points from every position. Also the Rudolph pick was knowing how much Ponder loved throwing to him. Also have people seen that guy's hands. He catches everything and is pretty hard to cover.

Last but not least thee qb named Christian Ponder. I will admit that pick was just because he is a vikings but I did expect him to have an ok season. Possible filler for Rodgers when he is on his bye, or if he gets injured. And what I said about Jerome Simpson that was a little joke, but no one better pick him up.

If I just wanted vikings don't you think I would have drafted AP, or the vikes d, maybe even Blair Walsh..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    I admit - I reached. I reached for the vikings kicker. I don't remember what round it was but I wanted a viking to root for. I didn't dare try reaching for AP, Percy, Rudolph, or Ponder. Not worth it value wise. A kicker - meh, I'm not losing any value late in the rounds anyways.

And yes, I got 100% completely lucky that our kicker has been good this year. No skill involved. In fact - this being my first fantasy football, not much skill is involved regardless.

Rudolph top 10 for Tight ends fantasy wise, Percy top 20 Wr. These numbers will change, they are from last week. Pretty good value. especially if you look at who were drafted around them.

vCash
    Cheech Harvin already has Jerome Simpson...what a dick.

Everyone should post there fantasy football name. I dont know who I am playing this week.

I know I played WSU Tony in week 1, and Sparky in week 2.

I am Adrian and the Petersons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Rudolph top 10 for Tight ends fantasy wise, Percy top 20 Wr. These numbers will change, they are from last week. Pretty good value. especially if you look at who were drafted around them.
    I could have not drafted a tight end and still ended up with the 13th best tight end. There are only 12 teams in the league. Does having the 10th best tight end really mean anything in a 12 team league?

Rudolph is fun to watch, don't get me wrong. I still don't think you can not call your drafting him at that spot a reach.

vCash
    Everyone, post your fantasy football name, so we know who we are playing.

Mine is Adrian and the Petersons. I have no idea who I lost to by one point this weekend.

vCash
    Mine is pretty obvious...

And the rudolph was partly a reach, partly I had to go shortly, and partly because i knew rudolph would be a constant 8-12 point scorer.

vCash
    Do I really need to post mine?

fyi, Phillip Rivers better wake up.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    yes ****ers, post your names.

And sota4ever, I am just kind of jealous that you got Rudolph with the type of year he is primed for. Percy is the YAC guy on the vikes, and the only receiver the Vikings have for intermediate routes is Rudolph. Rudolph will also be the primary redzone option for the rest of the year. Jerome Simpson will take some targets away from Rudolph, but not in the end zone.

vCash
    Hawkeye is my name......

Phillip Rivers, wake the **** up please

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast