Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    my team sucks this week..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Go Vikes, im hoping for a 2-0 start.

vCash
    A tie? WTF? What a stupid way to start the season. I'm not sure how the dude squeeked one extra point on me - I had the win as of Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    lol, i didnt realize we had tied either until now...I assumed that I had beat you, because at one point I was beating you by like 35.

all my skill positions whooped your skill positions ***...somehow you ended up tying me because of your kicker and defense.

vCash
    Hey purple, How about dez and pettigrew?

vCash

vCash
    First one in the W column!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    You made the right call on Percy. The Vikings have no other option on offense other than to force feed him the ball, so he will get around 100 yards every game...until we run him to the ground and he gets injured.

Pettigrew is a good TE, he had 77 yards in the opener, and tonight, played the toughest defense in the league.

vCash
    Wow Rudolph, Percy, and Ponder. What reaches I made there...

vCash
    It's funny that during the game I was thinking, "Who grabbed Ponder in the Wolves Forum fantasy league?"

As a Minnesota sports fan, I hope he keeps this up, but there is a lot tougher of a schedule ahead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    It's funny that during the game I was thinking, "Who grabbed Ponder in the Wolves Forum fantasy league?"

As a Minnesota sports fan, I hope he keeps this up, but there is a lot tougher of a schedule ahead.
    im not saying he will keep it up, but he faced a damn good d today and came out on top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post

Tougher than SF?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Tougher than SF?
    I mean tougher schedule in general, but I would say so. San Francisco's offense isn't as dangerous as other teams like Green Bay that we'll see later on. There was also a bit of luck with how things went down today. The 49ers could have easily had a couple interceptions (that were dropped) and the touchdowns that Ponder threw were a bit dangerous.They are a good matchup for us because its the long-threats that tend to kill us whereas Smith tends to go for short consistent gains. They also failed to establish their run game early.

The positives are that Ponder found someone to throw to other than Harvin. Watching Rudolph last year made me think they really need to get him involved a lot more like a Jeremy Shockey. Aromashadu actually got a couple his way too and they weren't from Webb (who seemed to favor him in the pre-season). One game at a time here in Minnesota.

vCash
    Rudolph might live up to the spot you drafted him at but he was still a reach. Percy - who knows. Ponder - mirage - not trend.
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    Looks like we have another doubter. Just wait until next week. Might even pick up jerome simpson.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast