Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My name is..... Sota4ever. The guy with all those Vikings!!

Should have went after Schaub... Sometimes it is good to be a homer, but I suspect Rivers to bounce back. Just look at that division.

vCash
    I posted my psd name for my team, why didnt everyone just do that????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparky33 View Post
    I posted my psd name for my team, why didnt everyone just do that????
    thats such a good idea.... if i was in the league but the commish is discriminatory.

vCash
    idontliketurtles.

vCash
    hooray, I just won my first game of the season...I dont know who against though.

vCash
    I just barely beat Sota...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Your really were the only one I wanted to beat. Well you and purple. Fantasy Football sucks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Your really were the only one I wanted to beat. Well you and purple. Fantasy Football sucks!
    So does Mitt Romney! Only kidding! I find that politics forum quite entertaining, but also quite useless. I hate you for mentioning it

vCash
    #kobesystem

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    So does Mitt Romney! Only kidding! I find that politics forum quite entertaining, but also quite useless. I hate you for mentioning it
    This seems like it would be more appropriate for the off topic thread..JK

Haha I told you it sucks in there. Some of those people are beyond saving. It is very entertaining and I do get some of my fix for politics. I just can't wait to see what it will be when November comes..

vCash
    Oh and go Romney!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    #kobesystem
    Always knew, it we got a Kobe fan here. I bet you are the person when you shoot hoops yells kobe every time he shoots. And then when you make it you say watch out for the black Mamba!!

vCash
    Oh and go Romney!
    You really want a Mormon in office? those people are crazy.

vCash
    Haven't you heard the commercials. They are normal people just like us. Does anyone think that those ads were run because of Romney. I always wondered why there were Mormon ads now I am starting to think there is a connection.

vCash
    Oh absolutely they are being run because of him. I had no doubt about it after the first pro Mormon ad, almost immediately after Romney got the nod as the Republican candidate.

And I am sure some of them live fairly normal lives, but how normal can you really be when you believe that a man received golden plates from an angel that became the foundation of your religion...yet, only one man has ever seen those plates, and when others asked to see them, he claimed the angel took them back, then when he had to make additions to the Book of Mormon, he said the angel returned the plates to him, then when people asked to see the plates, he again said the angel took them back.

You literally cant make up how crazy the religion is. A guy created the religion as an excuse to be a polygamist, he was a christian, but christianity looked down on polygamy, so he invented a religion that revolved around him. If he was a man who took joy in murdering people, then he would have made murdering people socially acceptable in his religion.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast