Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA draft

vCash

2013 NBA draft

All things draft related talk about here. Only a day away now.

vCash
    Not my preference on what should happen, just gathering all the rumors and putting them into form here...

I think a lot of **** goes down tomorrow. I think we will be without one of Ridnour or Barea,..maybe trade Ridnour or Barea + #26 to move up to grab Hardaway somewhere between 19-22. Saunders has said he puts a lot of stock into character players, and I think the big character guys in this draft are Oladipo, and Hardaway....Oladipo will be too expensive to move up for, but Hardaway will not be. I feel Saunders will walk away with one of these guys, and since Oladipo will be too expensive, he will find a way to get Hardaway.

vCash
    as far as oladipo couldn't we trade our pick and williams to the suns for their pick and gortat? would the suns go for that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    as far as oladipo couldn't we trade our pick and williams to the suns for their pick and gortat? would the suns go for that?
    If we dont resign peck I think this could be a decent deal.. I am not sure if suns would do that though

I just read we turned down an offer from the Cavs..Kevin Love for 1st overall pick, Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters.. Im not saying I would do this deal because I hate the idea of getting younger...again.. but thats a pretty lucrative offer..

We could grab Noel at 1 and possibly Cody Zeller at 9..

vCash
    I'm excited for the draft it's another step towards making us a playoff team if we make the right moves. I see us trading the 26th pick or taking someone overseas so we don't have to give out 2 guaranteed Contracts. I wouldn't be surprised if we trade the 26th pick for Marshon Brooks that seems to have some traction. It is definitely one of the most unpredictable drafts because we don't know who the number 1 pick is and where all these guys fall.

vCash
    If you like looking at all the trade rumors Hoopsworld has there NBA Draft Diary up

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-draft-diary

vCash
    Here are the mock drafts projections for us in the 1st round

Hoops world 9th pick Cody Zeller 26th Pick Lucas Nogueira

Draftexpress 9th Caldwell Pope 26th Jamal Franklin

NBAdraft.net 9th Cody Zeller 26th Tony Snell

ESPN 9th Caldwell Pope 26th Traded for Marshon Brooks

NBA.com 9th Caldwell Pope 26th Sergey Karasev

vCash
    after thinking about it, I don't want Brooks.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    For those who like Zeller how do you think he will fit in with the Wolves. I see him as a power forward but can he play center? I'm not a huge fan of his but he definitely does have some offensive skills.

vCash
    I'm with PJ on this. Have a feeling we'll trade up from the 26 for Hardaway. For the 9 pick, as much as I feel we should try grabbing McCollum, I don't think he'll fall to us. I do think talent are a bigger issues on the 1 and 2 spot, but for 3-5, the size and talent is what's need. I'm fine with whatever we decide to do, just hope we don't mess with some of the greater talent we have.

vCash
    Do not be surprised if Orlando takes the Minnesota Timberwolves up on swapping the No. 2 for the No. 9 and the No. 26. The Wolves are said to be very high on Victor Oladipo.
    Read more at http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-d...fOjLY1CM83G.99

http://www.hoopsworld.com/2013-nba-d...fOjLY1CM83G.99

vCash
    The more I read on McCollum and his background, the more interesting I am in picking him. Personality plays a great role in games. What caught my attention was that he chooses education over millions of dollars. If you ask me, I'll say that's good choice. He choose to complete his education rather then entering the draft last year. He also didn't choose a big school over a small school when he have the talent to make it big with better school. I read somewhere of peoples asking him on playing on a small school and he just say "that's what they're missing, not his lost for going to a small school." He'll be a great pick for any team and I really hope he fall to us or we try to grab him.

vCash
    I would love Snell at 26.Could turn into a good defender with a nice stroke.
    Last edited by DW3421; 06-26-2013 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Oladipo said he's heard rumors about Minnesota trading up for him. Had a real good workout and talk with Flip Saunders. Says it's possible
    https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=YannisHW

More rumors about Oladipo I'm starting to think there is a legitimate chance that we move up to get him tomorrow.

vCash
    Timberwolves are reportedly targeting shooting guard with the No. 9 pick. But if Ben M, Oladipo and McCollum are off board, will they reach?
    https://twitter.com/intent/user?scre...54283249725440

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast