Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^My thoughts exactly! The thing is, if he even had average hands, he could be a 30+ goal scorer with that speed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    True/False - the top 4 on defense will look like this...(basically who fills out the last two spots - will Leddy/Brookbank/Montador be there or the other guys I have slotted in?)

Keith/Seabrook
    Oduya/Hjalmarsson
    True, only one name has a possibility of moving and at this point his $3.5million cap hit is looking like a bargain.

Over/Under: 15 goals for Marcus Kruger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    True, only one name has a possibility of moving and at this point his $3.5million cap hit is looking like a bargain.

Over/Under: 15 goals for Marcus Kruger.
    Under. If Kruger gets to 10 I'll be pleasantly surprised. I just don't see the offensive game out of him.

Over/Under: 101 points (last year's total) for the Blackhawks this season

vCash
    over, but not by a whole lot. i say under 110 for the year.

true/false......Shaw hits 37 points on the season (Bolland's total from last season in 76 games)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    over, but not by a whole lot. i say under 110 for the year.

true/false......Shaw hits 37 points on the season (Bolland's total from last season in 76 games)
    False - I think we see Shaw get to around 30 points which is fine by me. Shaw was sent down last year because he lost focus of his game and what he does best. When he came back up he got back to agitating and working his *** off, while the goals didn't come like they did with his first cup of coffee, he was definitely better for the team at that point.

True/False - Jamal Mayers will lead the team in fights this upcoming season.

vCash
    true. with carcillo not far behind.

over/under........whatever goalies we may have throughout the season have a combined GAA of 2.75

vCash
    Under. If over, a goalie will be traded for by the deadline.

True/False - Kyle beach makes his professional debut in 2012-2013 season.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    True/False - Kyle beach makes his professional debut in 2012-2013 season.[/QUOTE]

False - unless injuries force the Hawks' hand or they bring him up for a little NHL exposure prior to trading him.

True or false - the Hawks win their division in 2012-2013.

vCash
    True - As quiet as this offseason has been, I have a feeling they will tear **** up with a chip on their shoulders this season. They will be hungry.

Over/Under - Carbomb has 5 misconducts
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    True - As quiet as this offseason has been, I have a feeling they will tear **** up with a chip on their shoulders this season. They will be hungry.

Over/Under - Carbomb has 5 misconducts
    I'll go under...but just barely. I could see him getting around 4 this year (1 every 20 games).

True/False - Bryan Bickell returns to form of two years ago after a down year last year.

vCash
    I'll go under...but just barely. I could see him getting around 4 this year (1 every 20 games).

True/False - Bryan Bickell returns to form of two years ago after a down year last year.
    True. It can't get any worse than last year.

True/False: The Hawks take the season series with Detroit this year..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by proCHIsox View Post
    True. It can't get any worse than last year.

True/False: The Hawks take the season series with Detroit this year..
    True. The Blackhawks match up well against the type of game that Detroit plays and I have some pretty big concerns about how good Detroit is going to be this year.

True/False - Saad makes the team out of camp

vCash
    True. The Blackhawks match up well against the type of game that Detroit plays and I have some pretty big concerns about how good Detroit is going to be this year.

True/False - Saad makes the team out of camp
    True. Everyone in the organization is high on him. He'll get a serious chance to make the opening night roster and I believe he'll take it and run with it.

True/False: The Blackhawks finish the year with a top 10 powerplay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman™ View Post
    True. Everyone in the organization is high on him. He'll get a serious chance to make the opening night roster and I believe he'll take it and run with it.

True/False: The Blackhawks finish the year with a top 10 powerplay.
    False - a lack of a true PP QB and someone to create havoc infront of the goalie will hurt the Blackhawks. I'm one who believes in getting the puck to the net on the power play. The Blackhawks simply don't have a Dman who is smart enough to get that low hard shot on goal (that either goes in or most likely creates a rebound) and then have someone there to finish. The fancy play is great but that isn't the best way to score goals on the power play. Play the percentages, the more hard low screened shots that you get on net...the more likely you are to score.

True/False - Corey Crawford will have a save percentage above .910%

vCash
    False. This has as much (or slightly more) to do with the defense as it does Crawford himself.

On that note...

True/False - The PK will improve and be in the upper half of the league this year (top 10, I think would be too much of a stretch to even pose the question).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast