Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

True/False - Blackhawks edition

The game is pretty simple and is being played in the NHL forum as well if you want to jump in. You answer the question above you with True/False, Over/Under, etc (whatever it dictates) and then make up a question for the next person to answer.

Give reasoning to your answer, it will hopefully start a good debate and a little more activity.

True/False - Patrick Kane will average a PPG with the Blackhawks this year.

vCash
    false

Toews will play at least 75 regular season games this year
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Sparty View Post
    false

Toews will play at least 75 regular season games this year
    True. The captain will stay healthy barring another concussion, which was a one time thing.

True or false: Pat Kane will get kicked out of a Chicago Bar for being too wasted during the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    True. The captain will stay healthy barring another concussion, which was a one time thing.

True or false: Pat Kane will get kicked out of a Chicago Bar for being too wasted during the season.
    False...key word being "Chicago"

True/False - Corey Crawford will be the Blackhawks starting goaltender when the season ends.

vCash
    True. Better season for him this year, even though his season will go the same way as the defense's.

On that note. True or false? Duncan Keith will return to form and play like ( or almost like) he did in 2010 and in the recent worlds.

vCash
    True. He NEEDS to, and I believe he will.

Over/under - Carcillo will receive another 6 games worth of suspensions before the 2012-2013 season is complete
    Last edited by klima; 08-01-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: i can't spell

vCash
    true. he gets more games than other players because of his history in the league.

true/false...brandon saad will play 50+ games in the nhl this season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    True. He NEEDS to, and I believe he will.

Over/under - Carcillo will receive another 6 games worth of suspensions before the 2012-2013 season is complete
    I will go under. A couple of reasons. The next suspension Carcillo gets will probably include the "Matt Cooke" treatment. Cooke turned it around and Carcillo has that type of skill to do so as well. Also, Shanahan really settled down with the suspension mid-way through the season...I believe ownership/NHL really got in his ear.

True/False - Saad will make the Blackhawks team out of camp this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero2016 View Post
    true. he gets more games than other players because of his history in the league.

true/false...brandon saad will play 50+ games in the nhl this season
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I will go under. A couple of reasons. The next suspension Carcillo gets will probably include the "Matt Cooke" treatment. Cooke turned it around and Carcillo has that type of skill to do so as well. Also, Shanahan really settled down with the suspension mid-way through the season...I believe ownership/NHL really got in his ear.

True/False - Saad will make the Blackhawks team out of camp this year
    (in a two-fer!!!)

true, he will make the team.......and false, he will not play 50+ games.

I HOPE that he does play that many games, but I don't think his play is going to continue at a high enough level to stay up the in the NHL for that many games. Then again, who knows how healthy the team will be.

true/false.....the Hawks will end the season with the Crawford/Emery combo, and not make a trade or call up of another goaltender

vCash
    False. I'm gonna say we end with Luongo/Emery.

T/F: Will Hossa be ready for the start of the season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by proCHIsox View Post
    False. I'm gonna say we end with Luongo/Emery.

T/F: Will Hossa be ready for the start of the season?
    True -mainly because of the labor relations situation...

Which leads me to ask:

T/F: There will be a long lockout.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross11 View Post
    True -mainly because of the labor relations situation...

Which leads me to ask:

T/F: There will be a long lockout.
    I'm going to say there will be a lockout but I think the season is played. I hope I am wrong but it is hard to know what is the mindset of the two parties involved. I ran into an ex NHL player on the golf course the other day and his opinion was that there would be a lockout. Didn't go into details but figured it was worth sharing.

True/False - Stalberg puts up 20+ goals this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    True/False - Stalberg puts up 20+ goals this year.
    I'm going to say true, but not necessarily all of them in a Blackhawks sweater...

True/False

On that note, the Hawks make a major player move, for one reason or another, during the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ort View Post
    I'm going to say true, but not necessarily all of them in a Blackhawks sweater...

True/False

On that note, the Hawks make a major player move, for one reason or another, during the season.
    I like your answer...and it actually plays into my answer as well.

True - I think the Blackhawks center a trade around Stalberg, I think it is the perfect move mid-way through the season for an expiring contract of a better player. Stalberg's contract is also up at the end of this offseason and he is likely going to be asking too much for what the Blackhawks can give. Stalberg is the perfect player for a "re-building" team. He is young, still growing as a player, fast, and has size...he is the type of player that you center a trade around for a Jerome Iginla, Shane Doan (if he were to be a UFA), etc.

True/False - the top 4 on defense will look like this...(basically who fills out the last two spots - will Leddy/Brookbank/Montador be there or the other guys I have slotted in?)

Keith/Seabrook
    Oduya/Hjalmarsson

vCash
    [QUOTE=Boom!;23196023]I like your answer...and it actually plays into my answer as well.

True - I think the Blackhawks center a trade around Stalberg, I think it is the perfect move mid-way through the season for an expiring contract of a better player. Stalberg's contract is also up at the end of this offseason and he is likely going to be asking too much for what the Blackhawks can give. Stalberg is the perfect player for a "re-building" team. He is young, still growing as a player, fast, and has size...he is the type of player that you center a trade around for a Jerome Iginla, Shane Doan (if he were to be a UFA), etc.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast