Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 3568 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 25683068346835183558356635673568356935703578361836684068 ... LastLast
Results 53,506 to 53,520 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

^^^ I don't think Arnott is a fit. He brings some nice intangibles but he has definitely slowed down. Toss that in with the fact that he would be centering some combo of Sharp/Stalberg/Hossa...and how is he going to keep up and help compliment the game of those three? I just don't see it being a quality match.

^^Maybe move Bolland up to the 2nd line and let Arnott take his place on the 3rd? I'm grasping at straws here...

Quote Originally Posted by proCHIsox View Post
    ^^Maybe move Bolland up to the 2nd line and let Arnott take his place on the 3rd? I'm grasping at straws here...
    Yea, I hear ya.

At that point, I would rather just go with Kruger at 2c and Bolland at 3c. I'm not a fan of Kruger at 2c but it is what it is.

At this point in time, with the current roster, Kane is my 2C if I'm the Blackhawks.

^^ Arnott could end up being bench depth. Play 5-10 minutes per game and have around in case of injury. Not sure if he would be excited with that offer tho...

false

Toews will play at least 75 regular season games this year
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Sparty View Post
    false

Toews will play at least 75 regular season games this year
    True. The captain will stay healthy barring another concussion, which was a one time thing.

True or false: Pat Kane will get kicked out of a Chicago Bar for being too wasted during the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Kramer View Post
    True. The captain will stay healthy barring another concussion, which was a one time thing.

True or false: Pat Kane will get kicked out of a Chicago Bar for being too wasted during the season.
    False...key word being "Chicago"

True/False - Corey Crawford will be the Blackhawks starting goaltender when the season ends.

I don't know if we have any room for arnott. MAYBE on the 4th line, but that makes for a lot of age there with mayers. Instead of arnott, I would rather see Bolland get a shot at #2C and see if Kruger can play that shutdown role as #3C.

If Kruger looks good there, but Bolland doesn't produce on the second line, then maybe you could package Bolland in a mid season trade in an attempt to land a #2C. Then you at least know Kruger can do bollands job on the third line. If neither look good in their new roles, put bolland back on the third line where you know he can get the job done and then decide whether Kane, sharp or a trade acquisition is your #2C. Kruger maybe can go to the 4th line then. If they both work out well, then bingo!

I don't necessarily think the above scenarios are the easy answer to our void at second line center. I just think they are better options than bringing a guy like arnott in. Also, I think Kane and sharp are best on their respective wings.

True. Better season for him this year, even though his season will go the same way as the defense's.

On that note. True or false? Duncan Keith will return to form and play like ( or almost like) he did in 2010 and in the recent worlds.

True. He NEEDS to, and I believe he will.

Over/under - Carcillo will receive another 6 games worth of suspensions before the 2012-2013 season is complete
    Last edited by klima; 08-01-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: i can't spell

true. he gets more games than other players because of his history in the league.

true/false...brandon saad will play 50+ games in the nhl this season

Quote Originally Posted by klima View Post
    True. He NEEDS to, and I believe he will.

Over/under - Carcillo will receive another 6 games worth of suspensions before the 2012-2013 season is complete
    I will go under. A couple of reasons. The next suspension Carcillo gets will probably include the "Matt Cooke" treatment. Cooke turned it around and Carcillo has that type of skill to do so as well. Also, Shanahan really settled down with the suspension mid-way through the season...I believe ownership/NHL really got in his ear.

True/False - Saad will make the Blackhawks team out of camp this year

Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero2016 View Post
    true. he gets more games than other players because of his history in the league.

true/false...brandon saad will play 50+ games in the nhl this season
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I will go under. A couple of reasons. The next suspension Carcillo gets will probably include the "Matt Cooke" treatment. Cooke turned it around and Carcillo has that type of skill to do so as well. Also, Shanahan really settled down with the suspension mid-way through the season...I believe ownership/NHL really got in his ear.

True/False - Saad will make the Blackhawks team out of camp this year
    (in a two-fer!!!)

true, he will make the team.......and false, he will not play 50+ games.

I HOPE that he does play that many games, but I don't think his play is going to continue at a high enough level to stay up the in the NHL for that many games. Then again, who knows how healthy the team will be.

true/false.....the Hawks will end the season with the Crawford/Emery combo, and not make a trade or call up of another goaltender

Lots of chatter linking Arnott to the Canucks right now...

False. I'm gonna say we end with Luongo/Emery.

T/F: Will Hossa be ready for the start of the season?