Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

D'Backs acquire Albers, Podsednik for Breslow

"Jack Magruder@JackMagruder
    #Dbacks source confirms Breslow to Boston. Angels also were looking at Breslow, need lefty"
    http://www.azsnakepit.com/2012/7/31/...cott-podsednik

vCash
    Even trade...I think pods will do great...yup drew is gone haha
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash

D'Backs acquire Albers, Podsednik for Breslow

It's amazing Pods is still playing in the major leagues, loved that guy about 7 years ago
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    It isn't going to win us the division so im not that pumped about this. A few meh players aren't going to put us over the top.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    It isn't going to win us the division so im not that pumped about this. A few meh players aren't going to put us over the top.
    This was last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    This was last year
    lol yeah i noticed that. The dude above me bumped it and i didn't pay attention to the other post dates. I liked it better when we only had 3 threads haha. Glad football season is going to start that's for sure.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    lol yeah i noticed that. The dude above me bumped it and i didn't pay attention to the other post dates. I liked it better when we only had 3 threads haha. Glad football season is going to start that's for sure.
    I was wizzing out when Towers said they didn't need Peavy cause CaHill was coming back

vCash
    I was wizzing out when Towers said they didn't need Peavy cause CaHill was coming back
    It's so ****ing stupid bro. Those were his exact words basically. We don't need Peavy now cause McCarthy and Cahill are coming back. Like are you ****ing serious dude? McCarthy has showed promise but he is a bottom of the rotation type and Cahill shouldn't even be in the MLB. They said they put him on the DL due to an injury but really they put him on there cause he sucks and has a vagina. Maybe Towers is a closet Dodgers fan, its either that or he is a ****ing moron.
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 07-31-2013 at 01:29 AM.

There you go thumper

vCash
    The Ladder I'd say

vCash
    The Ladder I'd say
    That's what im thinking as well.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Outside of Corbin and Delgado, they have NO starting pitching. Kennedy, Cahill, and Mc Carthy are of absolutely no help. They need another starter, otherwise they could kiss the Dodgers good bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Outside of Corbin and Delgado, they have NO starting pitching. Kennedy, Cahill, and Mc Carthy are of absolutely no help. They need another starter, otherwise they could kiss the Dodgers good bye.
    Skaggs has a shot to be great. He has been inconsistent though. Miley has been pretty damn good lately as well.

There you go thumper

vCash
    Skaggs is a little too young to depend on, Miley has been a disappointment. They just don't have the pitching that the Dodgers have. Getting rid of Kennedy was a good move. Mc Carthy pitched OK today, then they get shutout. I think they're fading. They lose games good teams should win. I can't see them catching LA. It hurts to say that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Skaggs is a little too young to depend on, Miley has been a disappointment. They just don't have the pitching that the Dodgers have. Getting rid of Kennedy was a good move. Mc Carthy pitched OK today, then they get shutout. I think they're fading. They lose games good teams should win. I can't see them catching LA. It hurts to say that!
    Miley isn't an ace or anything but he has been impressive imo. Definitely our second best pitcher right now. And yes we aren't catching the Dodgers.

There you go thumper