Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Top 10 Madden QBs are out: Agree or disagree with their rating?

Aaron Rodgers - 99
    Tom Brady - 98
    Drew Brees - 98
    Eli Manning - 97
    Ben Roethlisberger - 95
    Peyton Manning - 93
    Philip Rivers - 92
    Matt Stafford 91
    Tony Romo - 90
    Mike Vick - 89

These are the top 10 QB ratings on Madden 13. Do you agree with the rating? How would you have rated them if you were in charge? Do you think the ratings will stay the same as the year goes on? Post your opinion.

vCash
    Aaron Rodgers - 99 - Agree, he is the best QB in the league, maybe even the best football player.
    Tom Brady - 98 - He's definitely up here, but I feel that Brees is better. Maybe give him a 97 or 96 to separate them.
    Drew Brees - 98 - Agreed. 2nd best quarterback in the league. Slightly worse than Rodgers.
    Eli Manning - 97 - He should be more like a 94-93. Not on the same level as these other QBs, but I expected a high rating after the Super Bowl win. I feel like it will drop to around this midway through the season.
    Ben Roethlisberger - 95 - Should be a 91. He's not on that level either.
    Peyton Manning - 93 - Maybe a 92-91. But he has the potential to go up to a 96+.
    Philip Rivers - 92 - Also should be a 91 after last years off season, but he can go up to around 95 if he bounces back.
    Matt Stafford 91 - Should be a 94-95. Next best after the top 3 IMO.
    Tony Romo - 90 - 91, same as Rivers.
    Mike Vick - 89 - Good rating, but he can go up to around a 94.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METSandJETS94 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers - 99 - Agree, he is the best QB in the league, maybe even the best football player.
    Tom Brady - 98 - He's definitely up here, but I feel that Brees is better. Maybe give him a 97 or 96 to separate them.
    Drew Brees - 98 - Agreed. 2nd best quarterback in the league. Slightly worse than Rodgers.
    Eli Manning - 97 - He should be more like a 94-93. Not on the same level as these other QBs, but I expected a high rating after the Super Bowl win. I feel like it will drop to around this midway through the season.
    Ben Roethlisberger - 95 - Should be a 91. He's not on that level either.
    Peyton Manning - 93 - Maybe a 92-91. But he has the potential to go up to a 96+.
    Philip Rivers - 92 - Also should be a 91 after last years off season, but he can go up to around 95 if he bounces back.
    Matt Stafford 91 - Should be a 94-95. Next best after the top 3 IMO.
    Tony Romo - 90 - 91, same as Rivers.
    Mike Vick - 89 - Good rating, but he can go up to around a 94.
    You are such a Lions homer i swear. You say your a jets fan but its matthew stafford all day for you. he isnt that great. This whole list sucks. No Aaron rodgers is a 95 at best. these ratings are too high and are gonna make the game suck. And Besides Anyone good QB can have a spectacular season when they have dam megatron on there team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusWears24 View Post
    You are such a Lions homer i swear. You say your a jets fan but its matthew stafford all day for you. he isnt that great. This whole list sucks. No Aaron rodgers is a 95 at best. these ratings are too high and are gonna make the game suck. And Besides Anyone good QB can have a spectacular season when they have dam megatron on there team.
    How am I a Lion's homer? I definitely am a Jets fan but I'm also a Lion's fan because I really liked Calvin Johnson during the 0-16 season. He is very good actually. He's finally healthy and he was just as good as anyone last year. And he had no run game because both his RBs were injured. Aaron Rodgers definitely should be a 99 as he could be considered the best player in the game. And no, not anyone can have a spectacular season with megatron. When Stafford was hurt other QBs played. None did this well.

vCash
    No Tim Tebow lol just kidding

vCash
    My favorite team are the Giants. I like Eli a lot. But he is not 1 point behind Brady and Brees and definitely not 2 points from the top spot. Peyton, if he isn't injured and is the "good ol' payton", rommo are also better than him.

Eli is good (can't spell elite without Eli ), but not better than those guys. Still, once you're talking about these elite QB's, its very possible that they can all beat each other. also, its all about "who can do something more consistently" when it comes to these guys.

I'd rank them like this:

1. Rodgers - 100
    2. Brees - 99
    3. Brady - 98 (just cause of his advanced age and injury possibilities...and I loathe Brady since i"m a jets fan)
    4. Peyton - 96 (missing a whole year, possible consistent pain, arm injury, older)
    5. Romo - 95 (still a great QB. Eli just got that clutch gene)
    6. Eli - 94
    7. Ben
    8. Rivers
    etc etc etc

Just saying. I just think that the gap between Rodgers and Eli is much bigger.

btw, I haven't played a an NFL game in a while, so yeah...don't know if the ranking is too low that the player will suck. ANY of these top 100 pictchers (don't know about Stafford) can beat each other and do some amazing things. Some just do it better more often than others

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimm120 View Post
    My favorite team are the Giants. I like Eli a lot. But he is not 1 point behind Brady and Brees and definitely not 2 points from the top spot. Peyton, if he isn't injured and is the "good ol' payton", rommo are also better than him.

Eli is good (can't spell elite without Eli ), but not better than those guys. Still, once you're talking about these elite QB's, its very possible that they can all beat each other. also, its all about "who can do something more consistently" when it comes to these guys.

I'd rank them like this:

1. Rodgers - 100
    2. Brees - 99
    3. Brady - 98 (just cause of his advanced age and injury possibilities...and I loathe Brady since i"m a jets fan)
    4. Peyton - 96 (missing a whole year, possible consistent pain, arm injury, older)
    5. Romo - 95 (still a great QB. Eli just got that clutch gene)
    6. Eli - 94
    7. Ben
    8. Rivers
    etc etc etc

Just saying. I just think that the gap between Rodgers and Eli is much bigger.

btw, I haven't played a an NFL game in a while, so yeah...don't know if the ranking is too low that the player will suck. ANY of these top 100 pictchers (don't know about Stafford) can beat each other and do some amazing things. Some just do it better more often than others
    Well which one is it? Haha.

I don't think you can be ranked a 100, but I agree that Eli should be separated more from Rodgers, Brees, and Brady, and have a closer rating around guys like Stafford, Romo, Rivers, Vick, Big Ben, and Peyton.

vCash
    Cam Newton can give each of the bottom 3 a run for their money. I wonder what his rating will be.

vCash
    I'll be honest, Peyton's is too high.

He is coming off major surgery and may not be the same player. He should be in the high 80's (88 or 89).

vCash
    Eli is a 97? Smh

inb4nerds

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Eli should have his rating fluctuate from like 93-94 to like 97-98 in the playoffs

vCash
    or 4th quarter too :P

vCash
    I decided to do my ratings based off of their potential. I chose the best and worst I think they can possibly be, and than did the average. Here's how it came out.

Aaron Rodgers - Highest rating: 99 Lowest rating: 98 Overall Rating: 99

He is the best quarterback in the NFL. Even if he's not at his best he will still be amazing. 99 rating for him.

Drew Brees - Highest rating: 99 Lowest rating: 97 Overall Rating: 98

He could go toe to toe with Rodgers, but his worst will be slightly lower than Rodgers is, which gives him a 98 rating.

Tom Brady - Highest rating: 99 Lowest rating: 95 Overall Rating: 97

Brady also can go toe to toe with these guys, but he can also regress a little bit. He is getting old, but he had a monster season last year. 97 rating for him.

Matt Stafford - Highest rating: 96 Lowest rating: 93 Overall rating: 95

I feel that with a good season, he can end up almost as good as the top 3 QBs, however, he isn't quite there yet and could regress a little bit from his amazing season. 95 rating.

Peyton Manning - Highest rating: 97 Lowest rating: 88 Overall rating: 93

He has the biggest upside but also the biggest downside. He could be normal and play like the top 3 QBs, or he can regress because he is older and banged up and play like above average QBs. 93 rating.

Mike Vick - Highest rating: 96 Lowest rating: 89 Overall rating: 93

He has a big upside and downside too, but not like Peyton's. He was amazing 2 years ago but had an off year last year. He could play almost as good as the top 3 QBs, but he could just be an above average one. 93 rating.

Eli Manning Highest rating: 95 Lowest rating: 91 Overall rating: 93

I don't feel Eli is as good as the top 3 QBs. I feel like he will remain in this second tier. It's just a matter of him being at the top of bottom of the tier. 93 rating for him.

Philip Rivers Highest rating: 96 Lowest rating: 88 Overall rating: 92

Very similar situation to Vick's. He can be at that level right below the top 3 guys, but he can also play like he did last year and just be an above average QB.

Ben Roethlisberger Highest rating: 95 Lowest rating: 87 Overall rating: 91

I feel like Ben is a lot like Eli only he has more downside. I don't think he will ever be in the same tier as the top 3 guys, but he will always be good. 91 rating.

Tony Romo Highest rating: 93 Lowest rating: 89 Overall rating: 91

He normally would have more of an upside but I just haven't seen him play that great recently. Still a very good QB, but his upside is less than it usually is. 91 rating.

vCash
    Seems good.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METSandJETS94 View Post
    Aaron Rodgers - 99
    Tom Brady - 98
    Drew Brees - 98
    Eli Manning - 97
    Ben Roethlisberger - 95
    Peyton Manning - 93
    Philip Rivers - 92
    Matt Stafford 91
    Tony Romo - 90
    Mike Vick - 89

These are the top 10 QB ratings on Madden 13. Do you agree with the rating? How would you have rated them if you were in charge? Do you think the ratings will stay the same as the year goes on? Post your opinion.
    Ahahahahahahahahahaha

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast