Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who is the biggest threat to the Giants in the NFC East?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

    4 12.90%
  • Eagles

    13 41.94%
  • Skins

    14 45.16%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 234
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,678
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Geez, that pass from Romo to Bryant was bad but Bryant can make a play of anything.

    DAL could be bad *** this year.
    And they got some damn good corners..

    RG3 is gonna be a thorn in our side for a long time

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    And they got some damn good corners..

    RG3 is gonna be a thorn in our side for a long time
    Yeah I saw the Skins preseason game and watched a bunch of camp stuff on RGIII. That kid looks NFL ready. Really knows how to lead and offense.

    Pretty scarey how good our division can be.

    Dallas finally has a secondary, but honestly as long as its run by Rob Ryan I think it's ok. He gets all the attention for being Buddy's son and Rex's brother, but he's not nearly as good as them.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah I saw the Skins preseason game and watched a bunch of camp stuff on RGIII. That kid looks NFL ready. Really knows how to lead and offense.

    Pretty scarey how good our division can be.

    Dallas finally has a secondary, but honestly as long as its run by Rob Ryan I think it's ok. He gets all the attention for being Buddy's son and Rex's brother, but he's not nearly as good as them.
    And he has hair.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,120
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    And he has hair.
    haha

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Clarence Hill‏@clarencehilljr

    Cowboys doing more tests but te jason Witten is likely sidelined rest of preseason with injured spleen per sources
    woah

    EDIT: Some sites now saying he'll be out week 1.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 08-15-2012 at 12:17 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Albert Breer‏@AlbertBreer

    Per a club source, tests indeed show that Witten's spleen is not ruptured and he will not need surgery.


    Good for him. That could have been nasty...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    And their backup TE is injured. Some buzz about Shockey being their best option. That would be a very Jerry move to make.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    August 17, 2012


    Ware to miss Chargers' game with hamstring injury



    Dallas Cowboys outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware said toay he will not play in Saturday's pre-season game against the San Diego Chargers because of a hamstring ailment. Ware described the injury as not serious and indicated he would play if this were a regular-season contest.

    Ware becomes the seventh, and most recent, player to miss time in training camp because of a hamstring-related injury. Other starters impacted with hamstring ailments in camp include receiver Miles Austin, linebacker Anthony Spencer, guard Nate Livings and defensive end Jason Hatcher.

    _ Jimmy Burch
    http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.com...#storylink=cpy

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    866
    vCash
    1500
    Jeff demps to the Patriots. Wow

    Patriots have everything in place for a Superbowl trip. Will be Sade if they don win one. Brady is getting old and pissy lol
    Last edited by RolleWebster; 08-17-2012 at 08:54 PM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Clarence Hill‏@clarencehilljr

    MRI shows no tear in Dez Bryant's knee, but he does have patellar tendinitis http://bit.ly/NCB4av
    .

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    annnnnd Vick is going to the dressing room. I said he'd be injured by week 4 (like I said last year) and it looks like he won't make it through the preseason.

    Sometimes you just have to give up on a play and throw it away....

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Adam Caplan‏@caplannfl

    Interior of the Eagles' OL has been manhandled from the start. Surprising. Even combo blocks haven't worked.

    Interior of the Eagles' OL has been manhandled from the start. Surprising. Even combo blocks haven't worked.
    .

    Eagles Insider‏@EaglesInsider

    Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie questionable to return with shoulder injury.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 08-20-2012 at 09:16 PM.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,030
    vCash
    1500
    Hey guys just wondering.
    What are the Giants biggest upgrades this year?
    Is Nicks healthy?
    do you see the team being better than last year?
    I'm so into my team that I'm don't see what the others have done to upgrade etc...

    Thanks
    ____________

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,870
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ddhulett View Post
    Hey guys just wondering.
    What are the Giants biggest upgrades this year?
    Is Nicks healthy?
    do you see the team being better than last year?
    I'm so into my team that I'm don't see what the others have done to upgrade etc...

    Thanks
    Not sure there were upgrades, just replacements for missing pieces. Lost our TE to injury (and then to the Patriots), so they signed Bennett from the Cowboys. Crazy athletic, but a little rough (i.e. dumb) around the edges, so we'll see. Lost Jacobs and Manningham to free agency to they filled it with their 1st 2 draft picks: RB David Wilson (looks like a huge upgrade at the position and very dynamic) and WR Ruben Randle (coming along, great ability, but needs to learn the system....could be an upgrade). Lost CB Ross to FA, but nobody here really liked him that much. Need some rookies and 2nd year guys to step up in his place.

    Nicks isn't 100% yet, but will be in time for the season.

    Our o-line is a mess....again.

    I don't think we're any better or worse than last year. Right about the same.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,030
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Not sure there were upgrades, just replacements for missing pieces. Lost our TE to injury (and then to the Patriots), so they signed Bennett from the Cowboys. Crazy athletic, but a little rough (i.e. dumb) around the edges, so we'll see. Lost Jacobs and Manningham to free agency to they filled it with their 1st 2 draft picks: RB David Wilson (looks like a huge upgrade at the position and very dynamic) and WR Ruben Randle (coming along, great ability, but needs to learn the system....could be an upgrade). Lost CB Ross to FA, but nobody here really liked him that much. Need some rookies and 2nd year guys to step up in his place.

    Nicks isn't 100% yet, but will be in time for the season.

    Our o-line is a mess....again.

    I don't think we're any better or worse than last year. Right about the same.
    Thanks, that was great info!
    ____________

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •