Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the biggest threat to the Giants in the NFC East?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

4 12.90%
  • Eagles

13 41.94%
  • Skins

14 45.16%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea except our injuries are torn acl's and theres are 1 week recoveries.

vCash
    So will the Cowboys kick the Giants' butts? "I hope not," Eli Manning said. "I don’t get worried about that stuff. We have a lot of work to do. We are going to concentrate on getting better and working hard. Obviously we have them the first game of the season and we’ll go from there.”

http://sulia.com/channel/new-york-gi...source=twitter

vCash
    If RG3 and his receivers get in a groove quick fast and in a hurry, I would say the Redskins because we don't play you until mid-season. Then again, we have an ever-deteriorating o-line, so we'll see.

vCash
    Eagles have another injury on defensive line

Posted by Mike Florio on August 2, 2012, 12:10 AM EDT

AP
    Already dealing with injuries to defensive end Jason Babin (calf) and defensive end Trent Cole (shoulder), the Eagles have suffered another injury to a key defensive lineman.

Tackle Cullen Jenkins took a cart ride Wednesday with a hamstring injury. He was scheduled to have an MRI on Wednesday night.

Other injured defensive linemen include rookie end Vinny Curry (ankle) and defensive tackle Mike Patterson, who has yet to be cleared after brain surgery.

Injuries are a fact of life in the NFL. Every team has to deal with the issue, though some donít get it as bad as others. Having injuries early gives other players an opportunity to get reps with the first team and, in turn, improve.

Though the Eagles enjoy depth on the defensive line, they need guys like Babin, Cole, Jenkins, Curry, and Patterson to be ready to go, if the Eagles are going to take the next step in 2012.

They also need to rash of injuries to their defensive linemen to stop.
    PFT

vCash
    Jeff McLane‏@Jeff_McLane

Something is up with DeMeco's Ryans' left leg. He's out and Casey Matthews is in at MLB.
    Ryans is still on the sideline and is not being looked at by trainers. But he was running with a pronounced limp that favored his left leg.
    Guess we're not the only ones with injury issues....this is crazy for Philly. Sounds like a cramp though...

EDIT:
    Never mind

Ryans is still on the sideline and is not being looked at by trainers. But he was running with a pronounced limp that favored his left leg.

vCash
    Eagles aquire CB Kevin Thomas and a conditional 7th round draft pick in 2012 for linbacker Moise Fokou and Greg Lloyd.

vCash
    I'm watching Skins-Bills preseason......THAT'S how desperate for football I am.

vCash
    Zach Berman‏@ZBerm

Vick hurt his throwing hand. Shaking it, Rick Burkholder looking at it now.

Vick seemed to hit Jason Kelce on the follow-through. He looks to be in pain on the sideline. They're definitely examining his hand
    Damn, I said he'd be injured by week 4 (like I said last year).....this is a bit earlier than expected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I'm watching Skins-Bills preseason......THAT'S how desperate for football I am.
    RGIII looked good that first drive even with his OL.

I got that NFL preseason app on my computer since i work 4pm-11:51pm

I'm gonna now watch peyton manning in the denver game.

vCash
    yeah RGIII looked real damn good. Lead the team well, looked REALLY comfortable in the pocket....doesn't look like a rookie.

Peyton looked great. I mean considering he hasn't been in a game in 19 months. that pick was a fluke play, tipped all over. But he converted a 3 and 16 and it's clear that he's gonna do some damage now that he has a great oline and run game. Factor in the defense and its gonna be a hell of a year for DEN.

vCash

Source: Dallas, Plaxico Burress talk

Source: Dallas, Plaxico Burress talk

Calvin Watkins
    ESPNDallas.com
    August 9, 2012

OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys have held preliminary discussions with Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for Plaxico Burress, about signing the free-agent wide receiver, according to a source.

The Cowboys have young and inexperienced receivers fighting for the No. 3 position on the team, and are thinking of adding a veteran if no one emerges.

On Thursday afternoon, team executive vice president Stephen Jones told KTBB-FM in Tyler, Texas, that the team "wouldn't totally rule out Plaxico at some point."

Last season the Cowboys signed veteran Laurent Robinson as their No. 3 receiver, and he led the team with 11 touchdowns. In the offseason, Robinson signed a five-year, $32.5 million deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars.

With starter Miles Austin (hamstring) out, Kevin Ogletree moved up the Cowboys' depth chart and is getting first-team snaps with Dez Bryant.

Andre Holmes, Dwayne Harris, Tim Benford and Cole Beasley have been the standouts in training camp so far for Dallas' No. 3 receiver spot.

Beasley worked out of the slot with the first-team offense during Thursday's walk-through.

In a 10-year career, Burress has played for three NFL teams, with 550 catches for 8,457 yards and 63 touchdowns.

In September 2009, Burress was sentenced to two years in prison for violating gun laws in New York after he shot himself in the leg while at a nightclub. He agreed to a plea deal and pleaded guilty to a lesser firarms charge.

Burress was released three months early for good behavior and then signed with the New York Jets last season. He tied for the team lead with eight touchdown receptions and finished with 612 yards and 45 receptions.
    http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?...ity=dallas&wjb

Jets, Eagles......wtf, can't he just go disappear in the AFC West???

vCash
    Dallas said on twitter that they have no intentions of signing him. I'll try to find the tweet, it was hours ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Damn, I said he'd be injured by week 4 (like I said last year).....this is a bit earlier than expected.
    Nevermind:

Eye on Football‏@EyeOnNFL

Good news, Eagles fans. X-rays on Michael Vick's left thumb were negative:
    My week 4 prediction stands...

vCash
    I dont see him signing there, but the Steelers is a real possibility

vCash
    Geez, that pass from Romo to Bryant was bad but Bryant can make a play of anything.

DAL could be bad *** this year.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast