Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the biggest threat to the Giants in the NFC East?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cowboys

4 12.90%
  • Eagles

13 41.94%
  • Skins

14 45.16%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Yeah they'd do it just to get an advantage over NY. And KP is so upset with us that he might actually consider doing it.
    I think that feeling is mutual between KP and the Giants but after some time apart both sides will cool down..

KP basically called out the medical staff and he might be on to something.. We all question how the **** we get so many damn injuries year after year and that very well might be the problem..

vCash
    also, with the add of Kiffin, it's highly likley the Cowboys will now switch to the normal 4-3 defense and could swat Osi away as well from us..... salary cap rules suck (for us for this year's predicament)
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"You know I got game, Don't ya?"
    Damn right Larry. Damn right.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Philly interviewing Whisenhunt: http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=4135...ce=twitterfeed

Gonna be a lot of positive coaching changes in our division......except us. Another year of Fewell is gonna hurt us.

vCash
    coaches don't touch the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    coaches don't touch the field.
    No but they leave their mark on it.....SHOTGUN DRAW!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    also, with the add of Kiffin, it's highly likley the Cowboys will now switch to the normal 4-3 defense and could swat Osi away as well from us..... salary cap rules suck (for us for this year's predicament)
    The Cowboys are even more over the cap than us. I don't see how they sign either one of Phillips or Osi, let alone both.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    The big question for me is, can Monte's defense be as good as it was when he was in Tampa? My guess is no for a couple of reasons. 1) He does not have Warren Sapp as his DT. Sapp was a huge part of that success. Nothing like having a guy in the middle that can not only stop the run, but collapse the pocket as well. 2) Offenses have changed very drastically from when he was in the NFL. Team like the Redskins are employing the read option and his defense at USC could not handle it. 3) Its a big change going from a 3-4 to a 4-3, let alone going to a Cover 2 type of defense. They will have a great DE in Ware and a very good MLB in Lee, but that is pretty much it up front. 4) The Cowboys don't really have much cap room to make any real impact move for a frontline defender. The also don't have the front office personnel to find the diamond in the rough that the Giants have been able to find in FA.

This is all my opinion.

vCash
    Valid..

Kiffin in Dallas is gonna be a problem for us, people can say wtv they want about 3-4, cover 2 and Tampa 2 but this guy knows defense.. This is the best move Jerry Jones has made in a long time..

vCash
    Schefter just tweeted Chip Kelly is the new Philly head coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Schefter just tweeted Chip Kelly is the new Philly head coach
    Haha what a joke

vCash
    Wow. I don't know why either side would want that. Philly needs a defensive minded hard ***. Kelly could have coached there until he was 70. Love Oregon, don't care about Kelly, but makes no sense to me. If anything I thought they'd go Lovie Smith or maybe a coach experienced in QB training who can bring Foles along.

vCash
    My guess is that Chip was the flavor of the month. I think he was the front runner all along, unless they could have had someone like Saban interested in jumping ship. Lurie was desperate to make a bold move to impress the fanbase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Wow. I don't know why either side would want that. Philly needs a defensive minded hard ***. Kelly could have coached there until he was 70. Love Oregon, don't care about Kelly, but makes no sense to me. If anything I thought they'd go Lovie Smith or maybe a coach experienced in QB training who can bring Foles along.
    Well McCoy is gonna have a huge year next season.. I don't see how foles fits Kelly.. I wonder if they go after Gino Smith?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Well McCoy is gonna have a huge year next season.. I don't see how foles fits Kelly.. I wonder if they go after Gino Smith?
    Reid was an offensive minded coach..like Chip Kelly.

Eagles in my opinion needed a coach who's more defensive minded and can work with non-mobile QB's. Neither of which are Chip Kelly's strong points. His defense has been terrible at Oregon. They just can outscore you, but they give up a ton of points.

vCash
    Report: Chip Kelly targets Todd Grantham for defensive coordinator

Posted by Mike Florio on January 16, 2013, 7:45 PM EST

As it turns out, Todd Grantham and Dan Quinn were on the short list to become Philly’s next defensive coordinator not because the team planned to fill the position before hiring a coach, but because each was a top choice of the teams’ primary head-coaching candidates.

Quinn was tied to Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley. And Grantham is tied to Chip Kelly.

According to CSNPhilly.com, Kelly is attempting to persuade Grantham to become the Eagles’ next defensive coordinator. Currently, Grantham serves as the defensive coordinator at Georgia.

Whoever it is, it’s a critical hire. The Eagles under Andy Reid weren’t the same on defense after the death of Jim Johnson. With Kelly running the offense, they need a great teacher and tactician on the other side of the ball.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-coordinator/

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast