Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 869
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,634
    vCash
    6200
    IFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MJD comes back and Shady gets shut down, y'all are ****ed.

  2. #737
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,386
    vCash
    0
    Jay ray rice ap and jordy should've led me this year. We're doing a keeper league w two players right?

  3. #738
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,417
    vCash
    1275
    ****! I didn't realize that the Broncos had already clinched. Hopefully they let Peyton keep playing.

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,291
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jay ray rice ap and jordy should've led me this year. We're doing a keeper league w two players right?
    Pretty sure it's 2 players...at least I have some solid keepers with Luck, Spiller & Roddy.

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,634
    vCash
    6200
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jay ray rice ap and jordy should've led me this year. We're doing a keeper league w two players right?
    Are we cause I'm keeping ARod.

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,291
    vCash
    1500
    I hope BCB wins...he has by far the most well rounded roster in the entire league IMO...and I wanna feel like I helped him win since I gave him Aaron Hernandez.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,417
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Jay ray rice ap and jordy should've led me this year. We're doing a keeper league w two players right?
    I hope so. I got Doug Martin in like the 8th. Although, if the scoring is PPR next year then that will change it.

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,417
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I hope BCB wins...he has by far the most well rounded roster in the entire league IMO...and I wanna feel like I helped him win since I gave him Aaron Hernandez.
    ... and Peyton Manning.

  9. #744
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,386
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I hope so. I got Doug Martin in like the 8th. Although, if the scoring is PPR next year then that will change it.
    We never stated you lose the round where you drafted right? I'm just amped to start w ray rice and AP. that's two first round backs

  10. #745
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,417
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    We never stated you lose the round where you drafted right? I'm just amped to start w ray rice and AP. that's two first round backs
    Oh, I just assumed that is always how keeper leagues worked; I've never been in one before. I'm not sure who I would keep then. Probably Martin and Manning.

  11. #746
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,386
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Oh, I just assumed that is always how keeper leagues worked; I've never been in one before. I'm not sure who I would keep then. Probably Martin and Manning.
    I've never done a keeper league like that

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    I wish Gronk hadn't broken his damn arm. My team would be so much more dangerous in the playoffs if that were the case.

  13. #748
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Since when has this been a keeper, btw? I think CSSTL's making **** up to pretend like he'll be good next year.

  14. #749
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,634
    vCash
    6200
    I'll probably keep ARod and one of Nicks or VJax.

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,386
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Since when has this been a keeper, btw? I think CSSTL's making **** up to pretend like he'll be good next year.
    We've always talked about making it a keeper.

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •