Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 869
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,393
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    I don't know if you can actually trade picks but you could have the original team pick who the traded teams wants and then trade those players after the draft, if that makes sense.
    In a keeper league where you set draft order it is. At least in baseball and basketball it is.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,278
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    In a keeper league where you set draft order it is. At least in baseball and basketball it is.
    Oh, got it. Ya, we trade picks all the time in my baseball keeper league.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rowntree6380 View Post
    *1. Rowntree6380 10-4-0
    *2. chicagowhitesox 12-2-0
    *3. Mochalman 9-5-0
    *4. CT Bears Fan 12-2-0
    5. ChristianityPondered 8-6-0
    6. mell413 7-7-0
    7. BEARS+BULLS= ) 7-7-0
    8. 34_for_life 5-9-0
    9. South Sided 5-9-0
    10. Sir Buckets 4-10-0
    11. brandonlamana 3-11-0
    12. Kannon81 2-12-0
    Id be willing to play again if ppl actually stayed active and someone else ran it because last year the scoring system sucked, if I remember correctly.
    Silence the Haters

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,393
    vCash
    500
    God dammit lams. We give you one job to prove yourself and this is what you give us?

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    God dammit lams. We give you one job to prove yourself and this is what you give us?
    I literally did not even check my team It's an embarrassment for sure.

    I did get 2nd place in my money league

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BEARS+BULLS=:) View Post
    Id be willing to play again if ppl actually stayed active and someone else ran it because last year the scoring system sucked, if I remember correctly.
    Yep, I jacked up the scoring system, I remember this clearly.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,743
    vCash
    3109
    So when will the draft be?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,393
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    I literally did not even check my team It's an embarrassment for sure.

    I did get 2nd place in my money league
    I don't care about your finish. I'm mad bc we put you in charge and you ****ed it up

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,186
    vCash
    1500
    Geez lama boy...you finished 11th in your own league?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    4,850
    vCash
    1500
    I'm down for a league. Just let me know when and where.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Geez lama boy...you finished 11th in your own league?
    I did. I edged out last place. It was something to see.

    I made QB's too valuable. That was it. It was annoying.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,848
    vCash
    1500
    Wowzers. How do you finish 11th in your own league haha.

    Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    The fix was in
    Honestly, I need money to motivate me
    But I'm pumped for fantasy nonetheless

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    52,278
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    The fix was in
    Honestly, I need money to motivate me
    But I'm pumped for fantasy nonetheless
    You fixed your own league to have you finish 11th?

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,186
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    The fix was in
    Honestly, I need money to motivate me
    But I'm pumped for fantasy nonetheless
    So you're a whore?

    Good to know.

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •