Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 869
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    If CSSTL loses tonight, he's eliminated from the playoffs.


    What happened to "when everyone shows up, CSSTL wins?"

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    51,293
    vCash
    1500
    My team has made quite the comeback since starting the season 0-5, don't think I'll have enough weeks to get into the playoffs though

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,389
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    If CSSTL loses tonight, he's eliminated from the playoffs.


    What happened to "when everyone shows up, CSSTL wins?"
    I've got more ships' than you do when everyone drafts....

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    You're mathematically eliminated...sorry, dude.

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    I've got more ships' than you do when everyone drafts....
    I wasn't there until the 5th round last year, but nice try?

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,634
    vCash
    6200
    If only I started Wells

    What can Brown do for you
    Last edited by Ezio; 11-26-2012 at 09:50 PM.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    So we have 6 Playoff teams now? I like that...gives me a realistic shot at making it now.

    And I thought Howe set it up as a PPR league, but apparently not...no big deal though, that can be changed for next year and I'm sure some other stuff can be tweaked as well.
    i thought i had made it ppr, but guess not. my bad.

    in terms of qbs, no way we give them 6 points for a td.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    i thought i had made it ppr, but guess not. my bad.

    in terms of qbs, no way we give them 6 points for a td.
    I'm personally not a fan of PPR if it's a full point per reception (I've been in such leagues...it sucks *** and puts way too much emphasis on WR), but a fractional point - 0.25 or 0.5 - per reception sounds OK to me.

    I'd be down for seeing something like that. 4 points for QB. I've added a bonus (I think 1 point) for plays of 40+ yards in another league - that's made things a bit more interesting. I've increased the amount of negative points that can be earned for certain plays (fumbles, INTs, etc.) to help reflect their impact on the game.

    It's made scoring a bit higher overall, but things like Pick 6s and huge returns on INT/FF have more of an impact in the game.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    I'm personally not a fan of PPR if it's a full point per reception (I've been in such leagues...it sucks *** and puts way too much emphasis on WR), but a fractional point - 0.25 or 0.5 - per reception sounds OK to me.

    I'd be down for seeing something like that. 4 points for QB. I've added a bonus (I think 1 point) for plays of 40+ yards in another league - that's made things a bit more interesting. I've increased the amount of negative points that can be earned for certain plays (fumbles, INTs, etc.) to help reflect their impact on the game.

    It's made scoring a bit higher overall, but things like Pick 6s and huge returns on INT/FF have more of an impact in the game.
    I'm in a league that does bonuses for that type of stuff. It's a lot higher for scoring, which is good and bad I guess.

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    66,389
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HOWE do i do it View Post
    I'm in a league that does bonuses for that type of stuff. It's a lot higher for scoring, which is good and bad I guess.
    Like accelerators? S if a rb gets 100yds he gets and extra 20 then 10 more for hitting 125 etc? I ****ing hate leagues like that. They're ********

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hometown of Jerry Hairston
    Posts
    51,293
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Like accelerators? S if a rb gets 100yds he gets and extra 20 then 10 more for hitting 125 etc? I ****ing hate leagues like that. They're ********
    I'm in a bonus league but the extra points aren't that high. If a RB goes over 100 yards, they get a 2 point bonus, 200 yards and it's 3 point bonus. Same with the WR's. QB's get bonuses for 300 and 400 yard games. I like it, it's different.

    I also can't imagine doing a league without some type of PPR. It puts an emphasis on pass catching RB's as well as WR's.

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Wicker Park
    Posts
    27,672
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Like accelerators? S if a rb gets 100yds he gets and extra 20 then 10 more for hitting 125 etc? I ****ing hate leagues like that. They're ********
    yup, and for big individual plays

    Passing
    Every 20 passing yards (PY20) 1
    Every 5 pass completions (PC5) 2
    TD Pass (PTD) 6
    40+ yard TD pass bonus (PTD40) 2
    Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2
    2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2
    300-399 yard passing game (P300) 3
    400+ yard passing game (P400) 5

    Sacked (SK) -2

    Rushing
    Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 1
    TD Rush (RTD) 6
    40+ yard TD rush bonus (RTD40) 2
    2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2
    100-199 yard rushing game (RY100) 2
    200+ yard rushing game (RY200) 4


    Receiving
    Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 1
    Every 5 receptions (REC5) 2
    TD Reception (RETD) 6
    40+ yard TD rec bonus (RETD40) 2
    2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2
    100-199 yard receiving game (REY100) 2
    200+ yard receiving game (REY200) 4

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    36,634
    vCash
    6200
    I'm gonna make the playoffs by playing the waiver wire Too bad I think MJD will probably get shut down for the rest of the season

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,291
    vCash
    1500
    So the one week I finally decide to bench Cam...and he goes ******* against the Eagles. Just my luck...

    Would have won my match up if not for that and getting a big fat 0 from Miles Austin.

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    35,319
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    So the one week I finally decide to bench Cam...and he goes ******* against the Eagles. Just my luck...

    Would have won my match up if not for that and getting a big fat 0 from Miles Austin.
    I sat Beanie Wells and Michael Turner in another league in favor of Matt Forte and Ronnie Hillman and lost by 20 points. Those two, had they played in place of Forte and Hillman, would have net me a 1 point victory. Losing that matchup eliminated me from the playoffs, and winning it would have guaranteed I'd make the playoffs based on tiebreakers.



Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •