Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

NHL.com's top remaining Free Agents

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=637078

Anyone besides Doan that is worth signing? Arnott maybe? I like Huselius as well. But, this is a pretty weak list.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Not much that interests me besides Doan and Huselius. And Huselius hasn't been good in a few years, so meh. Wouldn't mind Dan Ellis backing up Schneider once a Luongo deal goes down.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Not much that interests me besides Doan and Huselius. And Huselius hasn't been good in a few years, so meh. Wouldn't mind Dan Ellis backing up Schneider once a Luongo deal goes down.
    It's not the fact that Huselius has "not" been good. He's been injured. Could be a low risk/high reward type move as I do believe he's still capable of 55 points.

vCash
    I like and think that a pretty solid signing would be Dominic Moore to replace Pahlsson. He's good on the draw and not bad in his own zone.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    I like and think that a pretty solid signing would be Dominic Moore to replace Pahlsson. He's good on the draw and not bad in his own zone.
    And a fantastic two-way player. He can put up 30-40 points as a third liner. He can step up into a top six role at times. Solid faceoff guy like you mentioned. Good on the PK. I love Dom Moore, and I really do not understand why he's bounced around so much (Toronto, Buffalo, Florida, Montreal, Tampa, San Jose) all in like three seasons.