Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2810
    vCash
    Random, what do you see happening post the stat/Tyson/melo contract era?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Random, what do you see happening post the stat/Tyson/melo contract era?
    I think Melo will still be here after Amare and Chandler leave. I could see them both leaving the Knicks to another team that overpays for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I think Melo will still be here after Amare and Chandler leave. I could see them both leaving the Knicks to another team that overpays for them.
    Or retiring or being old tall players who are vet back ups , me,o I can see staying here and retiring a knick hopefully with rings lol

6deep is offline Users Awaiting Moderation
    vCash
    "Jim Buss decided for the Los Angeles Lakers to hire Mike D'Antoni instead of Phil Jackson largely out of a concern that the triangle offense would have pushed Steve Nash out, according to sources."

Sending Amare to the Lakers just makes sense. They need more Nash & Amare Pick n Roll + Kobe chucking + Howard pouting.

I think because he won't fit the Knicks, they need to find a third team to take Pau.
    Knicks need a strong rebounder/interior defender.

Something like this maybe:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=as7mtya

Just a thought...

I read somewhere Gordat was unhappy with the new couch.
    Phoenix has a Lakers pick they got in the Nash deal they can throw back to LA.

stupid thoughts.
    Last edited by 6deep; 01-24-2013 at 01:50 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 6deep View Post
    "Jim Buss decided for the Los Angeles Lakers to hire Mike D'Antoni instead of Phil Jackson largely out of a concern that the triangle offense would have pushed Steve Nash out, according to sources."

Sending Amare to the Lakers just makes sense. They need more Nash & Amare Pick n Roll + Kobe chucking + Howard pouting.

I think because he won't fit the Knicks, they need to find a third team to take Pau.
    Knicks need a strong rebounder/interior defender.

Something like this maybe:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=as7mtya

Just a thought...

I read somewhere Gordat was unhappy with the new couch.
    Phoenix has a Lakers pick they got in the Nash deal they can throw back to LA.

stupid thoughts.
    NBA trade machine must die

**** it im joining you

vCash
    LA is handcuffed. They will never get equal talent back in return for Gasol or Howard.

vCash
    If the knicks do indeed make a move, Who do you guys think we target, and who is most likely to go..... and I dont mean cutting White, Thomas, or Brewer to sign Kmart.

vCash
    I think they bottle up Brewer, White for someone like Earl Watson or Ramon Sessions for insurance back up PG duties. I'd love it if they could find a way to steal Calderon from Toronto.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    LA is handcuffed. They will never get equal talent back in return for Gasol or Howard.
    Especially Howard. Lakers are a mess and he is a UFA next year.

They should take the best deal they can get before he walks for nothing.

vCash
    Trade JR Smith....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdesign13 View Post
    Dont dare them i bet Stern can gift wrap them kevin love with 2 unprotected picks for gasol alone haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Dont dare them i bet Stern can gift wrap them kevin love with 2 unprotected picks for gasol alone haha
    O dear, I hope not. Lakers have gotten SO MANY great players over the years for next to nothing, it's finally fitting that it's back fired on them.

vCash
    Just throwing this out there for discussion

Do you guys think the raptors would trade Bargnani? Would you do it for Novak and a bunch of lesser salary players off our roster? By that I mean almost all of Brewer, White, Copeland, Sheed, Prigs and KT.

Bargs is a better Novak, in that he is more versatile scorer. It saves them a ton of cash, especially next season. It kills our depth some but none of those guys are really getting any burn at the moment. Copeland has shown some flashes but Bargs is just a better scorer, and with as much talent as we have on thus team it would be hard to match up with him, especially in the second unit. To be honest the only reason I wouldn't do it is because Prigioni can contribute, and White, Novak, Copeland and KT can at times contribute for stretches.

I don't know. I don't think I do it because of how much he makes, and how much our depth helps. But come playoff time most successful teams cut their rotation down.

On a side note I'd definitely try to do something like Turriaf for Brewer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ElishaJ1030 View Post
    Trade JR Smith....
    then who will score? cant just rely on Melo, JR has an amazingly team friendly contract and is solidly our second option.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Just throwing this out there for discussion

Do you guys think the raptors would trade Bargnani? Would you do it for Novak and a bunch of lesser salary players off our roster? By that I mean almost all of Brewer, White, Copeland, Sheed, Prigs and KT.

Bargs is a better Novak, in that he is more versatile scorer. It saves them a ton of cash, especially next season. It kills our depth some but none of those guys are really getting any burn at the moment. Copeland has shown some flashes but Bargs is just a better scorer, and with as much talent as we have on thus team it would be hard to match up with him, especially in the second unit. To be honest the only reason I wouldn't do it is because Prigioni can contribute, and White, Novak, Copeland and KT can at times contribute for stretches.

I don't know. I don't think I do it because of how much he makes, and how much our depth helps. But come playoff time most successful teams cut their rotation down.

On a side note I'd definitely try to do something like Turriaf for Brewer.
    I wouldn't. I wouldn't even trade Amar'e for him straight up (despite their being a 8 million difference in salary)
    I'm not a fan of Bargs.