Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Blatche is immature. We don't need that on this team. If you realized, Grunwalds focus this offseason was getting proven leaders/veterans who know what it takes to win. I expect Grunwald to either call someone up from the d-league or sign a veteran forward like Martin or Barnes.
    I don't think we're getting Amundson. I can see him going to Charlotte or Cleveland.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    Originally Posted by Pete H
    God I hope we don't sign K-Mart, I seen him play 2 years ago he was slow and weak on d, he looked 40 then, I would rather stand pat with Kurt but really want Blatche all kinds of talent and only 25 our veterans will not let him get out of line and winning changes alot of peoples attitude, would you want to play for Washington and lose all the time.......
    your crazy kmart can still ball but our team is really in need of another shooter i'd go crazy if we could still get delfino but kmart would do plus he'd be insurance if amare goes down Yes Flatbush I must be crazy, I coached High School Ball for 5 years and 2 local colleges for 12 worked for the Albany Patroons for years don't know if you heard of them they are where the great Phil Jackson started his coaching , Bill Mussleman, Dean Meminger, I know Talent and K-Mart is washed up, if you think he is better talent wise then Blatche, you are a tad bit crazy...
    im not sold on blatche but kmart only has to play like 15 minutes for us and he was good in the playoffs for the clippers last year did you even watch him last year that guy still has some left in the tank idk what you expect him to do for us but all he has to do is rebound play good d and knock people on ther *** every once in a while not to mention he is a good locker room guy to keep around also at vet min it's not that big of a risk ther is a reason nobody claimed blatche off waivers cuz he sucks lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by XpLiCiTT View Post
    Yes, that's right everyone, according to me he is the "Lebran" James of Philadelphia, and will never rest. You heard it here first, exactly what I said.
    He's talking about Evan Turner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8V_ww6ZP_k

vCash
    I would be happy if we got Barnes.

EDIT: Barnes just got arrested again and we don't need the drama so scratch this post.
    Last edited by Gideon; 07-31-2012 at 02:42 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    I would be happy if we got Barnes.

EDIT: Barnes just got arrested again and we don't need the drama so scratch this post.
    LOL Gideon I was just about to reply to you with that same news about Barnes being arrested. This guy is half-way crazy.

David Begnaud ‏@DavidBegnaud
    Manhattan Beach PD says Matt Barnes threatened bodily harm to one of their officers as they were trying to arrest him on a traffic warrant
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I still want Barnes. We just had Kidd nearly kill himself, what be the harm in adding Barnes? Just keep him away from the cops.

Besides, Barnes is probably the craziest and dirtiest player we would have since Oakley/Mason.

This is supposed to be a hard nosed physical team. Barnes would not take no **** from Pierce and LeBron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lftX-W_Bkdk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODnXqy7YwU

vCash
    I believe Barnes' last 2 seasons haven't been as good as his previous stints with Orlando. I don't want kim here. His shooting, which was once reliable, is now so inconsistent.

I'd prefer Dominic McGuire or another big.

Did you see what Carl Landry signed for in GS? We could have gotten him for that money... That is before our moves.

vCash
    Knicks need a power forward to back up Stat. Yi Jianlian, though not a savior of any sorts is a "young" option that can easily be had at the vet min. or used for trade bait down the line. Check out his video's..the kid can move for a seven footer. Could create another asian sensation at The Garden. Your thoughts.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-spot/page/4

vCash
    I wouldn't pass on Yi but he would be an asian Anthony Randolph here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    Knicks need a power forward to back up Stat. Yi Jianlian, though not a savior of any sorts is a "young" option that can easily be had at the vet min. or used for trade bait down the line. Check out his video's..the kid can move for a seven footer. Could create another asian sensation at The Garden. Your thoughts.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...er-spot/page/4
    Yi is not that popular within the Asian community and his skills are not good enough to become a sensation here. Trust me on this one. My girl is Chinese and usually supports all Asian athletes, but she hates Yi (and she's not the only one)! Lol!

vCash
    People keep saying we don't have room to add another guy, because there will be an issue with minutes..I don't see it.

TC/Camby/STAT
    STAT/Thomas
    Melo/Novak/Copeland
    Brewer/J.R./White
    Felton/Kidd/PP

Just because a guy is on the roster, doesn't mean he is entitled to legit minutes. Thomas, Copeland, White, PP, and Brewer are not the caliber players that can demand so many minutes each night. Leaving Chandler/Camby/STAT/Melo/Novak/J.R./Kidd/Felton to play the bulk of the minutes. If we can land a quality player that can significantly contribute every night, sign him up..AKA K-Mart or Ivan. I'm surprised to hear no one has signed Ivan, he could be the second-coming of Oakley if he came here.
    Last edited by SluggeR; 07-31-2012 at 02:30 PM.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    People keep saying we don't have room to add another guy, because there will be an issue with minutes..I don't see it.

TC/Camby/STAT
    STAT/Thomas
    Melo/Novak/Copeland
    Brewer/J.R./White
    Felton/Kidd/PP

Just because a guy is on the roster, doesn't mean he is entitled to legit minutes. Thomas, Copeland, White, PP, and Brewer are not the caliber players that can demand so many minutes each night. Leaving Chandler/Camby/STAT/Melo/Novak/J.R./Kidd/Felton to play the bulk of the minutes. If we can land a quality player that can significantly contribute every night, sign him up..AKA K-Mart or Ivan. I'm surprised to hear no one has signed Ivan, he could be the second-coming of Oakley if he came here.
    Ivan is a RFA. The hawks would match our minimum offer. And brewer is a caliber player that deserves to play around 15-20 min even when Shump is back

vCash

Why wont we sign K. Martin?

Someone please explain to me why we dont sign Kenyon Martin!

vCash
    Someone please explain to me why we dont just trade for Chris Paul!

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    I want Kevin Love & Harden

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y. Fanatic View Post
    Someone please explain to me why we dont sign Kenyon Martin!
    That would make too much sense. Give it some time.

Lets get it!!!

Page 6 of 188 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast