Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 188 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Copeland and White for Stat and Iman...oh wait. Yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Amare > both Bargs and Fields
    Not to mention they all expire the exact same season so its a useless swap.
    At least you can argue Lin's contract is tolerable the first 2 years. Landry doesn't deserve any amount of that contract.
    come on jerz, everyone knows he doesn't even deserve to be in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Dont trade anyone - This team is fine the way it is.

If the Lakers want to part with Gasol and eat a ton of his salary ill trade them James White. LOL thats how much I think this thread is unneccessary right now lol.
    Originally Posted by jam
    Lin is doubling Rubio's point production. He's much more aggressive to the basket and is a spectacular finisher. Lin also shows no hesitation shooting from the outside and knocking down 3's right in the faces of 7 footers.

Lin has spectacular alley oops, gets tons of steals, game winners and clutch play are unmatched by Rubio.

Comparing Lin to Rubio is like comparing Kate Upton to Rosie O' Donnell. They're both on TV, but that's where the comparison ends.

vCash

would any of you?

Trade amare for Bynum....we get rid of amares contract...we are doing great without him. We don't know how long his knees will last. And who cares if Bynum plays at all. He will be a free agent after this year and we can just let him.go. we will have money to spend to help build more around Melo with players that can click.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ny212 View Post
    Trade amare for Bynum....we get rid of amares contract...we are doing great without him. We don't know how long his knees will last. And who cares if Bynum plays at all. He will be a free agent after this year and we can just let him.go. we will have money to spend to help build more around Melo with players that can click.
    Interesting however, I don't think we win a chip without amare. I think we'll get to the ECF but without Amare I don't think we'll get past the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Novak/Kurt/Cope is our front court on defense
    Ouch

vCash

Random, what do you think about Tyreke Evans?

if you're the knicks would you try to make a move for tyreke evans? i dont know how to feel about him...hes a great talent who seems to be a bit of a knucklehead and hes a horrible perimeter shooter...i feel like Mike Woodson and Dave Hopla could really help him out though...if dave hopla can turn ronnie brewer into a fairly reliable shooter he can do the same for Tyreke...i dont know what it would take to get him though, would you be willing to send amare? the salaries dont come close to matching up, but other parts could be included i suppose...this is just a complete random question, i havent heard any rumor of this at all...i just see tyreke is on the block and i wondered what the general consensus among knicks fans was about him

vCash
    And what are we giving up for him? We have nothing but Shump that would even interested him. And please dont say anything ******** like Cope/White/Pablo/Novak because we aren't getting a 25 yeard old player who can be an all-star for those guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Lololololololololol

This is the man you choose represent PWW and fight me for my PWW title?!?!?!

This is going to be my easiest PWW match EVER!!!!

I can't stop laughing at the thought of you making up your mind and deciding that Mbellz being your choice.

This is going to be a piece of cake.

12 - 15 - 13 The Day Mbellz killed the IWC and became The PWW Champion of The World

vCash
    i asked in the OP if you would be willing to send amare...thats what i was implying...and take it easy bro, at what point did i say anything about sending those 4 players...too many people on this site are so hostile all the time...it was an innocent question

vCash
    Na he needs to be a ball dominator to be effective and that doesn't fit our team. He'd also take away from Shump's minutes and hes not better suited for this team than Shump. He's a terrible 3 point shooter and I dont think you can fix his shot mid-season.

vCash
    thank you for giving an opinion and not whining like a butthurt moron

vCash
    Im still waiting for CP3. Apparently he's not that happy in LA according to Bucher. This can only mean one thing....he want NY. If the Lakers found away to have Kobe, Nash, D12, and Gasol, then I think the knicks can get CP3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusMontero View Post
    Im still waiting for CP3. Apparently he's not that happy in LA according to Bucher. This can only mean one thing....he want NY. If the Lakers found away to have Kobe, Nash, D12, and Gasol, then I think the knicks can get CP3
    Where did you read that?

But anyway thats another reason I wanted to keep Lin, he would have been a good trade piece and his salary could have helped in a trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PC View Post
    Yea I'm interested to see how our team would be like with a guy like Amar'e coming off the bench

He'll have a lot of room to operate and as the focal point for stretches I think he can still be a dominant *offensive* player
    I;m gonna go out on a limb and say Amare is not coming off the bench any longer due to the recent struggles of Brewer. Amare may come off the bench the first couple of games but I think Wood's gonna start him eventually. Just a guess though

vCash
    Felton Shump Brewer Melo Chandler
    Kidd Smith Novak Amare Camby
    Priggs, Sheed

The lineup changes could be insane.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.