Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 188 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    vCash
    trade Camby if hes not gonna play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    why trade novak?denver is struggling with their defense.brewer and camby for w chandler.chandler is not playing there,same with camby here
    Love Novak but his salary is close to Wilsons and Chandler has a better skill set. Chandler is expendable to the Nuggets as they have Iguodola and Gallo. We may loose Brewer anyway so that pair for Wilson sounds fair. Then maybe we keep or trade Camby if he dont get play either, maybe for a future pick .

vCash
    novak is the best 3point shooter in the league,it wouldnt be wise to trade him.on the other hand brewer is very expendable because we have shumpert and smith there.i like camby he can still play but its obvious woodson doesnt like him so he will be a good piece in a trade for someone like w chandler.loved the felton-fields-chandler-gallo-stat team, if we could get chandler back would be great. we could start felton-shumpert-chandler-melo-chandler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusMontero View Post
    trade Camby if hes not gonna play
    I would trade him out West at the deadline if there is no intention to play him. He might be close to cooked next season. Get a young role player or a pick for him. I still think he will end up playing a vital role before its all said and done. Long season.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Knicks wouldn't trade Novack or Brewer for some loving memory driven dream of Wilson Chandler being a knick again. Is Wilson Chandler on any teams radar right now??

Both those guys mean more to the knicks than any thing WC has done since he left.

I don't know where the knicks stand on Camby, he might be expendable.

Last edited by Anji; 12-01-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    i agree about novak but brewer is very expandable,how is he going to play when shumpert gets back?w chandler is not playing well there but we have seen him playing good with the knicks.the same with felton when he was here was great and in denver-portland not so good.it would be a good move to bring him back he can give much more than brewer,has more offense and can play good defense too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    i agree about novak but brewer is very expandable,how is he going to play when shumpert gets back?w chandler is not playing well there but we have seen him playing good with the knicks.the same with felton when he was here was great and in denver-portland not so good.it would be a good move to bring him back he can give much more than brewer,has more offense and can play good defense too
    How do you trade Brewer making 900K for Wilson making like 6-8M?

Novak and Brewer is not a good trade. Novak is huge for this team, even when hes not drilling buckets he opens up much needed space for our pick and rolls and for Melo.

Where is WC getting minutes?

Why is this even being discussed? Anji is right, the only reason its being discussed is because its an ex-Knick.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    i was talking about a camby-brewer trade not novak in the deal.camby because he is not playing at all and brewer because we dont need him when shumpert comes back in a month

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    How do you trade Brewer making 900K for Wilson making like 6-8M?

Novak and Brewer is not a good trade. Novak is huge for this team, even when hes not drilling buckets he opens up much needed space for our pick and rolls and for Melo.

Where is WC getting minutes?

Why is this even being discussed? Anji is right, the only reason its being discussed is because its an ex-Knick.
    My man take a chill pill. Tt

vCash
    http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981790587

Thought I put this out there its Bleacher Report and ots just an idea and I know theirs no chance of it happening but just wanted to see what u guys think

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981790587

Thought I put this out there its Bleacher Report and ots just an idea and I know theirs no chance of it happening but just wanted to see what u guys think
    This is a great example of why bleacher report is 99% garbage. Not dissing you man, just the guy who wrote this article.

I doubt we could ever get that kind of value for Amare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    This is a great example of why bleacher report is 99% garbage. Not dissing you man, just the guy who wrote this article.

I doubt we could ever get that kind of value for Amare.
    Amare could be the next Mchale, when was the last time a big came off the bench with so much skill and with a big like Camby or Wallace with him and a shooter like Kidd and Smith. Deng is good but locks.Melo in as a 4.

vCash
    We havent had many trade discusions about anuone other than Amare for awhile. I proposed the deal for Chandler using the few chips we actually have - Brewer, Novak, Camby, Thomas, you can use Prigs, Copeland, White for thier contracts and that is about all we got to realistically trade. So using those assets can some of you guys figure out a trade ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    We havent had many trade discusions about anuone other than Amare for awhile. I proposed the deal for Chandler using the few chips we actually have - Brewer, Novak, Camby, Thomas, you can use Prigs, Copeland, White for thier contracts and that is about all we got to realistically trade. So using those assets can some of you guys figure out a trade ?
    I understand this is a trade thread but why discuss trades that have no reason to happen?

Were not making any trades, its pretty obvious, there is no reason to right now.

Especially trade role players who have been key to our success.

Camby is the only one, and I think thats only realistic at the deadline if he hasn't cracked the rotation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I understand this is a trade thread but why discuss trades that have no reason to happen?

Were not making any trades, its pretty obvious, there is no reason to right now.

Especially trade role players who have been key to our success.

Camby is the only one, and I think thats only realistic at the deadline if he hasn't cracked the rotation.
    Cause its fun for some folks. If its not fun fornothers why do they need to comment ? Its fantasy sports, a break from what is the team at the moment, playing gm. Afterall, talking sports here at any level is really a waste of time if we look at real life objectively. I mean shouldnt we be giving food to the homeless, or painting, or speaking to our family at a nursing home if we really wanted to use our time properly ? so in that spirit lets not challenge te actual merit of others conversations.