Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 54 of 188 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2810
  1. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    894
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Amare, Novak and KT40 for Jason Thomson and Tyreke Evans


    Lets get it!!!

  2. #797
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,258
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    People talk about how bad a rebounder Amare is, but look around the league at the "elite" PF's. Amare last year averaged 7.8rpg in only 33mpg.

    Bosh - 8.1rpg - 34mpg

    Griffin - 8.9rpg 34mpg

    LMA - 7.5rpg 38mpg

    Gasol - 9.1rpg 36mpg

    Garnett - 7.4rpg 29mpg

    Basically Amare more than holds his own on the boards.
    LMA & KG are not elite, Gasol is playing next to Dwight and played next to Bynum last year, It hasn't been long enough for Griffin but you know he is a much better rebounder than Amare will ever be , Bosh I have no excuse for but he has proven in the past that he can put up 23, 11... Probably would still be if he wasn't a third option

    I agree to keeping Amare but his rebounding and defense sux

  3. #798
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    16,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    LMA & KG are not elite, Gasol is playing next to Dwight and played next to Bynum last year, It hasn't been long enough for Griffin but you know he is a much better rebounder than Amare will ever be , Bosh I have no excuse for but he has proven in the past that he can put up 23, 11... Probably would still be if he wasn't a third option

    I agree to keeping Amare but his rebounding and defense sux
    And Amare didn't play next to Chandler & Melo who is one of the better rebounding SF's in the NBA?

    Amare's rebounding doesn't suck, people just can't get that $20m out of their heads.

  4. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NewjackNY View Post
    Trade Amare, Novak and KT40 for Jason Thomson and Tyreke Evans
    god no


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  5. #800
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YashBoone View Post
    Sometimes the grass really is greener.
    depends on the type of grass. if it's poa annu or poa trivialis, it'll be greener than kentucky bluegrass.


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  6. #801
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NewjackNY View Post
    Trade Amare, Novak and KT40 for Jason Thomson and Tyreke Evans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udNHsk57f24


  7. #802
    Anji's Avatar
    Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    OrangeCounty NY
    Posts
    8,874
    vCash
    1500
    ^^^ It sure is.

    Only move I want to see if Amare is really coming of the bench is some how getting Oden on the Knicks.


    We don't need Camby if Amare is going to play the 5 off the bench. Maybe we could ship Camby out for an exception to a team that needs a center and use that to sign Oden.

    Get cracking Grunny!!! Knicks have to creative to add to this team for the next three seasons.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........


    Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

  8. #803
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    894
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuL1h8RO-_M

    My fault, Amare and Novak are really the heart and soul of this team LMAO!


    Lets get it!!!

  9. #804
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,258
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    And Amare didn't play next to Chandler & Melo who is one of the better rebounding SF's in the NBA?

    Amare's rebounding doesn't suck, people just can't get that $20m out of their heads.
    His rebounding SUCKS... He's strong, quick, and athletic there is no reason that he should have never averaged double digits in rebounds... In 2011 Chandler wasn't there and he was in Mike D's fast paced system and he didn't even reach 9 & it isn't like Chandler & Melo are Kevin Love or Dwight Howard so that really isn't an excuse for his numbers. He couldn't get double digits in PHX either. They are simply inexcusable

  10. #805
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,256
    vCash
    1500
    Would.you do Novak and Camby for Wilson Chandler ? Denver could use Novak to spread the floor and imagine Wilson starting or off the bench. Brewer is likely gone anyway so if we got Wilson we wojld have an other young versatile wing player to pair with Smith, Shump and to back up Melo and Stat.

  11. #806
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    712
    vCash
    1500
    that would be great,brewer + camby for w chandler.
    felton
    shumpert
    w chandler
    melo
    tyson

    stat-smith-novak-kidd-wallace

  12. #807
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,214
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Would.you do Novak and Camby for Wilson Chandler ? Denver could use Novak to spread the floor and imagine Wilson starting or off the bench. Brewer is likely gone anyway so if we got Wilson we wojld have an other young versatile wing player to pair with Smith, Shump and to back up Melo and Stat.
    Wilson has been really injury prone lately (I think he has something wrong with his hip now?) BUt I'd make that trade 100 out of 100 times. Wilson still hasn't reached his prime, is a hard worker and is VERY versatile. I remember him defending the 2-4 positions here effectively.

    I remember people talking about how upset Felton was when he left here, I'm pretty sure Wilson was just as devastated, if not more. The guy had a maniacal work ethic--he came into the practice facility on New Years Eve to work on his jumper. He was really starting to come into his own before he left here- he was starting to be a bit more consistent than Gallo production wise and I was bummed to see him go.

    I'd throw them Kurt Thomas also and try to get the Moz back here also. They're not utilizing him properly in Denver, I still think Timofey could be a helluva backup 5 in this league. Very athletic dude.

    Novak+ Camby+Thomas for Chandler and The Moz!

  13. #808
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,256
    vCash
    1500
    Chandler bck on the Knicks would be great and as much asI would hate to loose Novak it would make sense for versatility. Stat, Smith, Prigs and Shump is a hell of a bench. Chandler, Melo, Felton, Kidd and Wallace to start,

  14. #809
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    712
    vCash
    1500
    why trade novak?denver is struggling with their defense.brewer and camby for w chandler.chandler is not playing there,same with camby here

  15. #810
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    762
    vCash
    1500
    People can make all the excuses that they want but the fact of the mater is that numbers don't lie and I never even realized that amares numbers last season were that consitent hey for somebody to have one of the worst seasons of his career and still average over 7 boards a game compared to what the other elite pf average ( and LA is an elite pf) and I don't care who pau played with. Amares boards are up there with the best of them and he had an off season so I have faith in stat and others should also because once he returns and starts to regain form and starts beasting again we can really utilize him especially when melo has an off game. We coulda really used him against Memphis! And even bk. people just have to be patient. Let him work his way back slowly heck even bring him off the bench hey whatever works but if by feburary things still don't seem to be working out then ship him out and try to get some valuable roll players in return or j smove!!! But let's first wait and see!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •