Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This is all silly talk.

The Knicks will not win anything without Amare in the playoffs, and no one is handing over quality players with such a high salary.

The Knicks won't win any significant games with Melo alone shooting 44%, no matter how well his defense is.

We're stuck with that deal, it aint my money, so I'm not concerned with that.

Just get the guy healthy and limit his minutes.

He starts games and he closes games, that's all i need him.

vCash
    This is ridiculous... There is no way in hell that I would give up Iman Shumpert with Amare Stoudemire

I promise if we had Michael Jordan on this team and he got injured for 10 games and we went 7-3 with John Lucas replacing him, You guys would even package him out. Idk how long you guys think JR Smith will keep playing like this. Melo is great but no one in NBA history could win a championship with JR Smith as the 2nd option on offense. Amare spent all summer working out & bettering his game. You guys haven't seen one game since his improvement & you all are ready to ship him out. Really need to learn how to be patient.

vCash

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    AMRI for RJ and David Lee!!!!!!!
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    This is ridiculous... There is no way in hell that I would give up Iman Shumpert with Amare Stoudemire

I promise if we had Michael Jordan on this team and he got injured for 10 games and we went 7-3 with John Lucas replacing him, You guys would even package him out. Idk how long you guys think JR Smith will keep playing like this. Melo is great but no one in NBA history could win a championship with JR Smith as the 2nd option on offense. Amare spent all summer working out & bettering his game. You guys haven't seen one game since his improvement & you all are ready to ship him out. Really need to learn how to be patient.
    So true....

I'm enjoying these wins for sure, but I'm not being fooled by them either.

We need Amare in the playoffs, and I won't be shocked if we need him before he gets back.

There is no way we can continue to win with Melo not being in the top 5 in offense on the team.

He's scoring the most on the 7th best fg% on the team.

I grant that to having to play solid defense, but still, that isn't a good playoff recipe.

vCash
    Stilla remember when I called for Mike D being fired when we had a winning streak ? Dont get vaught up eith a streak. Amare is needed in the playoffs.

vCash
    you guys seem to forget that stat is always injured do you guys really think that we gonna get to see that squad together?? i do hope so. but even if that happens stat and chandler dont match up at all and his record with melo on the floor is not good either you guys are just trying to convince yourselfs. so why not get something for him
    we just need another good defensive option or just another stretch 4 some options

bargniani from toronto would i know he doesnt play D but so does amare he would give some spacing in the starting unit
    anderson same thing
    and believe it or not some philly fan said that he would give us thad + jason richardson for amare
    i know we living on a fantasy world it aint gonna happen

Best poster on PSD Douglas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    you guys seem to forget that stat is always injured do you guys really think that we gonna get to see that squad together?? i do hope so. but even if that happens stat and chandler dont match up at all and his record with melo on the floor is not good either you guys are just trying to convince yourselfs. so why not get something for him
    we just need another good defensive option or just another stretch 4 some options

bargniani from toronto would i know he doesnt play D but so does amare he would give some spacing in the starting unit
    anderson same thing
    and believe it or not some philly fan said that he would give us thad + jason richardson for amare
    Fans don't make good GM's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post

anderson same thing
    I can't believe that you would even mention Amare for Ryan Anderson & Bargnani... That is BEYOND horrible & this is just Amare's second injury in his 3rd year and he will be back in December-January. The season isn't over until April so what are you talking about we will never see him?

You guys just want him traded because we are winning without him just like you all came up with a million "trade melo" threads when Jeremy Lin went on a winning streak lol. It's like you will never get a team that you are satisfied with.

& believe it or not... Under Woodson, Melo & Amare actually have a winning record. I think playing with Kidd & other veterans would only make their play better, especially with his improved post game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HouRealCoach View Post
    I can't believe that you would even mention Amare for Ryan Anderson & Bargnani... That is BEYOND horrible & this is just Amare's second injury in his 3rd year and he will be back in December-January. The season isn't over until April so what are you talking about we will never see him?

You guys just want him traded because we are winning without him just like you all came up with a million "trade melo" threads when Jeremy Lin went on a winning streak lol. It's like you will never get a team that you are satisfied with.

& believe it or not... Under Woodson, Melo & Amare actually have a winning record. I think playing with Kidd & other veterans would only make their play better, especially with his improved post game
    This!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    If when Amare comes back and doesnt fit in and we start loosing, I think we should look to trade him at the February deadline........

vCash
    Amare is my dude but he has to see his role on the team as a bench guy now simplybecause he's not who he once was anymore, just like allot of the other older guys. MELO NEEDS TO STAY AT THE 4 SPOT...PERIOD. He's creating so many mismatches and it's opening everything up. He's leading the league in scoring and thats a great thing. Let Amare be the main guy the offense runs through with the 2nd unit when he gets back.

vCash
    Unless the Knicks go on some kind of losing streak before Amare gets back, I'd try hard to not make Melo and the rest of the team uncomfortable with bringing Amare back into the rotation. He could start but he'd be the first one that goes to the bench in the rotation.

vCash
    YOu know?

Maybe lottery has striken for the knicks.

How do you trade a contract like amares?

For a similar contract.

Dantoni and nash surely would love to have Stou back with them.

Guess what Pau , must be as fed up of L.A as L.A is fed up of him.

See where im going?
    ]

vCash
    Wont happen

The Future