Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 188 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Man if we traded Camby because woodson refuses to play him that would suck

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Man if we traded Camby because woodson refuses to play him that would suck
    Depends if we get a first rounder or not... but still a long way to go.

Anji is online now The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Knicks can also trade Camby to a team under the cap and get an exception to play with I believe. There is more than one way to skin a cat in Free agency and trading.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    I wouldn't trade Camby unless we could get a first rounder which is a long reach

vCash
    maybe we can get a 2nd round pick for copeland?after stat and shumpert return he is not going to get any minutes...

vCash
    Keep Cope he was our first rounder so to speak and White our second rounder. Nect season Thomas and Wallace may not be back.

vCash
    Who knows whats up with Camby. But if hes got some injury issues going on it might be wise to ship him out for some value before it gets worse. I would even consider Sims to back up Chandler/Amare/Wallace at the 5. We have pretty good depth there and Kurt can play spot duty when needed.

I do think, if we keep him, Camby will eventually play a role for us this season. I don't understand how a guy like Mike Woodson can't see value to what Camby brings.

Imagine the chaos if Mike D played Wallace exclusively for his ability to hit 3s???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    maybe we can get a 2nd round pick for copeland?after stat and shumpert return he is not going to get any minutes...
    no way do I trade Cope for a 2nd rounder.

Cope has shown he can be a legit rotation player, you're not going to get that with a 2nd rounder.

Amare, Sheed, Camby, & Kurt all have their issues. We might end up needing Cope and I love the chemistry he has with Prigs and how he finishes on the P&R

vCash
    we might find a player like fields with a second round pick.copeland is 28 and plays just as a pf.we have too many players that can play there(stat-melo-wallace-thomas),so i dont think he will get any minutes when stat comed back,if we trade him for a 2nd pick we can draft someone in a position that we have less talent

vCash
    what team in their right mind would ever give up a 1st round pick for camby? i mean i love the guy but come on, your living in a dream world if you think thats possible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    what team in their right mind would ever give up a 1st round pick for camby? i mean i love the guy but come on, your living in a dream world if you think thats possible
    I can def see a contending team giving up a late 1st for 2 years of Camby. There were alot of teams after him, I don't know why he's not playing, but you're talking about a guy that averaged 9rpg and 2bpg in under 30mpg last year. He's still a difference maker.

Maybe SAS would be interested.

Actually the Spurs wanted to get rid of Blair, Camby for Blair/filler would be a good deal for both teams. Although I think Blair is back in favor with them.

vCash
    why move camby? guys like him is what you need for a strong playoff push.

vCash
    FWIW the Celtics are pretty desperate for a big man, they are getting outrebounded every game, Rivers has called them soft, and they are even looking at bringing in Dampier.

Camby would make alot of sense for them, though I'd hate to trade him in our division.

vCash
    The Knicks don't need to make a single move. We are deeper than most teams if not all. I thought this when I seen the final roster.

We have 3pgs that I feel comfortable with any two in case of injury. We have 3 off guards once Shump comes back. 6 deep at guard is rare. Our front line is also deep, with Melo, Sheed, Novak, Stat, Tyson, Camby thats 6 deep. And we fill out or roster wit viable options at any time.

I look at some of these "championship contenders" who all need help at one position our another. I'd like the Knicks to take this roster into the off-season

vCash
    we need to draft some young players(we are the oldest team in the league),draft a pf and a pg.we must get a second round pick.maybe trade copeland because he is not going to get any minutes when shumpert and stat come back