Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    Hahn has already tweeted that we don't have interest in blatche
    Thank God! Looks like the FO might really be learning something. Anyone who wants Blatche on this team does not understand what it takes to put a winning "TEAM" together. Getting Blatche is something Isiah Thomas would do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by airronijordan View Post
    I get the feeling that we'll end up adding Matt Barnes.
    If we end up with Barnes....

vCash
    If we can't get a legit backup PF, I really think we should add Chace Stanback.

He's an undrafted nba free agent. Nobody even invited him to their summer league roster. He's an amazing outside shooter. Was one of the best 3 point shooters in college. He would be a great fit for the team.

Btw he plays SF and I consider him a sleeper

Here's his highlights against UNC this past season
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JZyzgfRczzQ
    Last edited by airronijordan; 07-30-2012 at 04:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    but would you give him multi year deal if you have chance to start clean after 3 years with only shump and future draft picks?
    I agree with you, not exactly someone you want to build your team around in the future but we may be in situation where we have to offer a 2 year deal since we don't have much room for movement until then. Hopefully he comes out and plays great this season

vCash
    I think we probably could have held out, before we made the deal for Brewer. I wished we had sweated Pietrus or Delfino out and even if they had signed somewhere else and Brewer had signed someone else, we still could have brought in a guy like Matt Barnes. I don't think we have to get an adequate back-up for STAT signed yet, between the players that still are going to get amnestied and rookie FA's; there will be a guy out there that can back-up STAT.
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Forward Sonny Weems (26 y.o., 198 cm) joined CSKA Moscow. The contract with the American player is signed for three years. Sportando

vCash
    Delfino is going to sign with Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Punk View Post
    Delfino is going to sign with Houston.
    Speculation or fact?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    I think we probably could have held out, before we made the deal for Brewer. I wished we had sweated Pietrus or Delfino out and even if they had signed somewhere else and Brewer had signed someone else, we still could have brought in a guy like Matt Barnes. I don't think we have to get an adequate back-up for STAT signed yet, between the players that still are going to get amnestied and rookie FA's; there will be a guy out there that can back-up STAT.
    We don't need to fill the last slot, and we can make another spot by dropping Copeland. Pietrus' agent supposedly came out and said he is not a vet min player and would not sign for that.

vCash
    At this point, I'd rather drop James White than Chris Copeland. Copeland at least can score. White couldn't even do that in Summer League. Renaldo Balkman could get points in Summer League.... this guy won't crack the roster come training camp.

Cut White, then add anyone, from Amundson, Dominic McGuire, Brandon Rush, Delfino, Josh Howard or K-Mart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yanksrock View Post
    Speculation or fact?
    Delfino only has one current offer from the Rockets. Delfino is not satisfied with Houston offer and also joining a rebuilding team. Houston offered Delfino a two-year deal, with the second year an option.

vCash
    I see guys mentioning Brandon Rush, but isn't he an RFA meaning most likely GSW matches any offer. Especially, one for a vet minimum deal. Unless I'm missing something someone please explain?

vCash
    We have enough players to keep the 1-3 spot secure for the season even with Shump out. We have really 4 guys in Tyson, Chamby, Thomas, & Stat that can see mins at the 5 spot. We really only have Stat at the 4 with Novak and Melo seeing mins in a small ball situation.

I dont feel Thomas will be able to guard quick pfs at this point and is really there in case 1 of one of our centers goes down. Many are big on Martin but we need a good balance of vets n youth, especially if they pan out, so I would go after Amundson.

We dont have a need for Howard after signing Brewer unless we cut either White or Copeland.
    Props To KnicksR4Real For The Sig

Props To KniCks4LiFe

vCash
    I have no idea why nobody is throwing decent money at Delfino. Dude is a baller.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    I am huge UNLV fan ever since the Larry Johnson era. The Running Rebels had a gemlast year in Chase Stanback. 6-8 215 pds, with a dead eye jumper, reminds me of Allan Houston, nice effortless shot, can get it off the dribble or spot up. He like Houston is not that gifted atheltically but neither is Ray Allen nor was Reggie Miller and Chris Mullins. he would be worth more of an invite. He also reminds me of brandon Roy a bit, check out highlights against UNC a top notch college program and he torched Barnes for 28 pts.

Page 4 of 188 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast