Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    article on Martin, Amundson and Blatche

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...icks-still-add

vCash
    ^bleacher report is as credible as i am....

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    ^bleacher report is as credible as i am....
    hey man, something to read about three talked about players

vCash
    I get the feeling that we'll end up adding Matt Barnes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    hey man, something to read about three talked about players
    point taken

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    JR signed a 1 year deal so..next year we will have some bird rights and be able to give him more money.. he loves and wants to play in NY
    but would you give him multi year deal if you have chance to start clean after 3 years with only shump and future draft picks?

vCash
    I'd rather add any of those 3 (Blatche, Martin or Amundson) over Howard.

Since I didn't see him at all last year, I can't say if he was actually regaining him all-star form. He's not young though, which means he isn't as athletic. SO he may be a good shooter but not as good defender.

I'd rather add Brandon Rush or Delfino as a wing player. But above all I'd like Dominic McGuire as a SF/PF backup. Howard would be no good when guarding the elite scorers LeBron, Durant, Pierce, Kobe, Dirk. McGuire could bother all of those. An that means Carmelo getting some "rest" on the defensive end.

Howard doesn't have the strength or quickness at this point in his career to keep up with the best scorers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    JR signed a 1 year deal so..next year we will have some bird rights and be able to give him more money.. he loves and wants to play in NY
    but would you give him multi year deal if you have chance to start clean after 3 years with only shump and future draft picks?
    I wouldn't give him a multi year deal. It's not worth it, knowing that everybody besides Shump and Felton will expire in 2015.

vCash
    Blatche had better numbers then both KMart and Amundson his stats were 8.5 points and 5.3 rebounds the other two guys were at 5.0 points 3.0 rebounds So when motivated he can even get you bigger numbers on offense and defense,hecan score well from the outside and inside, he can handle the ball like a point forward like lamar odom. He has better moves around the basket thanboth Amare and Chandler.

vCash
    Get Blatche Grunnie and we are set. He is 6'11 240 and he is only 25 yrs of age, we need some youth on this roster please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KGJ View Post
    Get Blatche Grunnie and we are set. He is 6'11 240 and he is only 25 yrs of age, we need some youth on this roster please.
    not a huge Blatche fan.. but youth is needed. I agree

vCash
    Get Andrey..!!! He is the best option at this point for us!!
    ThE KnIcKs ArE ReAdY....!! "MeLo iN PuErToRRo"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Seriously?

Do the Knicks need anymore players?

You'll have:

C Chandler, Camby
    PF Stoudemire, Thomas
    SF Anthony, Novak, Howard
    SG Shumpert, JR, Brewer
    PG Felton, Kidd, Prigioni

You'll have ELEVEN guys on the team expecting at least 20 minutes, two expecting like 35 minutes and THIRTEEN guys on the team expecting to play good minutes. The Knicks do not need anymore players, it's just going to create major locker room problems and unhappy problems complaining about minutes.

To put that in perspective, you'll struggle to get 8 guys playing 20 minutes. You have 8 now accustomed to playing at least 30 minutes. And having such a large rotation is dumb, because you want Amare and Melo being featured at all times. Melo and Amare getting 35 and Tyson 33, leaves 137 minutes for the remaining 10 guys, an average of 13.7 minutes. Even if you take Thomas and Prigioni out, it's 17.1 minutes. Kidd, Camby, JR, Felton and Shump will NOT be happy playing 17.1 minutes.
    the season is long in the NBA...depth is good...
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Hahn has already tweeted that we don't have interest in blatche

vCash
    Maybe this is just the jaded Mets fan in me, but Novak reminds me of a reliever that comes out of nowhere and then you depend on solidifying the pen, but totally sucks next year. I could be wrong- but usually, dudes that come out of nowhere, come out of nowhere for a reason. Last year could be an anomale

So, I wouldn't mind finding someone that could spread the floor to be our last piece, but I'm just not that impressed with Delfino. I'm tired of dudes that are either 3ball or nothing. I've watched too much of that crap over the last couple years, and if Glenn can't come up with a diamond in the ruff to spread the floor and keep defenses honest, I'd rather go with a banger like Kenyon than add a chucker like Delfino

Page 3 of 188 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast