Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 188 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Official FA, Trade Thread, no link it goes here.

Well its that time again, with FA basically done this is the official FA and Trade thread.

As always any post that does not have a viable Link and is Knicks related will be merged here or simply closed.

Please follow the rules, we really don't need to be merging, moving, deleting posts that are about this topic when this exists as a sticky.

thank you

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Thank God, 29$Jersey kept moving threads that were mostly opinions and not news. no offense bro. anyways, FIRST!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Are We done This for 2012 Free Agency? Or do we have a little bit more to do?
    discuss.

vCash
    i believe we are obviously done. the only problem is, Knicks stiill looking to sign...

vCash

holes

We still don't have another low post option. I really think we need to sign blacthe.

vCash
    Apparently we're in the mix for Josh Howard

vCash
    Jazz free agent forward Josh Howard expected to make a decision soon, source tell Y! Sports. Utah, IND, GS, BK and NY in mix. -- Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo)

vCash
    Josh Howard? He's good but he can't play the 4 position which is what we need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goose14741 View Post
    Jazz free agent forward Josh Howard expected to make a decision soon, source tell Y! Sports. Utah, IND, GS, BK and NY in mix. -- Marc J. Spears (@SpearsNBAYahoo)
    Didn't see that one coming. When he's focused he's a very solid player and a good defender. Not great anymore, but good. Can score too. This would move Melo to PF for longer stretches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starvingknick View Post
    i believe we are obviously done. the only problem is, Knicks stiill looking to sign...
    Why are you talking to yourself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbury View Post
    Didn't see that one coming. When he's focused he's a very solid player and a good defender. Not great anymore, but good. Can score too. This would move Melo to PF for longer stretches.
    I would rather have Carlos Delfino as Melo's backup rather than an aging Josh Howard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EastNYLos View Post
    Why are you talking to yourself.
    umm, i was getting the thread started.

vCash

NY in the mix for Josh Howard

Marc Spears twitter:

Jazz free agent forward Josh Howard is expected to make a decision soon, source tell Y! Sports. Utah, Ind GS, BK and NY in mix.
    Seriously?

Do the Knicks need anymore players?

You'll have:

C Chandler, Camby
    PF Stoudemire, Thomas
    SF Anthony, Novak, Howard
    SG Shumpert, JR, Brewer
    PG Felton, Kidd, Prigioni

You'll have ELEVEN guys on the team expecting at least 20 minutes, two expecting like 35 minutes and THIRTEEN guys on the team expecting to play good minutes. The Knicks do not need anymore players, it's just going to create major locker room problems and unhappy problems complaining about minutes.

To put that in perspective, you'll struggle to get 8 guys playing 20 minutes. You have 8 now accustomed to playing at least 30 minutes. And having such a large rotation is dumb, because you want Amare and Melo being featured at all times. Melo and Amare getting 35 and Tyson 33, leaves 137 minutes for the remaining 10 guys, an average of 13.7 minutes. Even if you take Thomas and Prigioni out, it's 17.1 minutes. Kidd, Camby, JR, Felton and Shump will NOT be happy playing 17.1 minutes.
    Last edited by NYSpirit1; 07-29-2012 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    I think we should get all we can because some of these bodies are senior citizens and we need the help for an 82-game season and hopefully past the first round playoffs lol.

the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    vCash
    Sure I'm for it, worst case we use him as a trade piece.... Cp3 anyone!!!! Just joking all, we need to focus on this team n not worry bout other players on other teams... I kno I kno

Page 1 of 188 1231151101 ... LastLast