Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Announcements (Trade Deadline: July 31st, 12 A.M. ET)

*Tentative Schedule*

Team Reveal:
    Friday, June 22nd

GM Check-ins, Clubhouses:
    June 22nd - June 24th

Trading Begins:
    June 24th (or as soon as everyone checks in)

Amnesty Cuts, Qualifying Offers, Team/Player Options:
    June 24th - June 27th

NBA Draft Lottery:
    June 28th

NBA Draft:
    June 30th

Free Agency begins:
    July 3rd

*Note that this is tentative. Adjustments can and likely will be made.*

vCash
    The Bobcats, Magic, Clippers, and Heat still have team option decisions to make.

The Thunder, Hornets, Clippers, Lakers, Timberwolves, Nuggets, Sixers, Bulls, Heat and Celtics still have to decide whether or not to exercise their amnesty cut.

Deadline for this is the 27th.

Also, remember to post in the amnesty cuts thread if you will not be using your amnesty provision. We have to account for all thirty teams before the thread can be closed and we can move on.
    Last edited by Catfish1314; 06-25-2012 at 10:28 PM.

vCash
    For those who were concerned about the deadline between amnesty cuts and the deadline for bidding on them, the deadline for amnesty bids has been moved to the 28th which is also the day of the draft lottery.

This way, players cannot be amnestied at the last minute without a chance for others to bid on them.

The deadline for amnesty cuts will be 12 P.M. EST on the 27th.

The results of the draft lottery and the deadline for amnesty bids will be June 28th. We'll stick with the 3:30 P.M. EST time from the previous announcement. The winning bidders will also be posted on the 28th.

vCash
    Corrected the QO thread for a few inaccuracies and went ahead and changed them all to the exact amounts.

vCash
    I'll be doing something of a clubhouse check (payroll is actually all I'm interested in) on the 28th.

Any team with inaccurate or outdated salary information will not have their amnesty bids counted. So make sure that ****'s taken care of cookies.

vCash
    The time period for amnesty cuts and team options has ended. All teams needing to make a decision on team options made theirs.

The Charlotte Bobcats, Cleveland Cavaliers, and Philadelphia 76ers elected not to exercise their amnesty provision.

The results of the draft lottery will be posted tomorrow evening at a time of Corey's choosing.

The winning amnesty bids will also be posted tomorrow evening. The deadline for amnesty bids is tomorrow at 3:30 P.M. EST.

The deadline to extend qualifying offers will be 12:00 A.M. EST on June 30th.

Remember that I will be checking clubhouses tomorrow. Any team that has not updated their salary information will not have amnesty bids counted.

vCash
    The draft is scheduled to start tomorrow.

Please include all draft picks owned in your clubhouse as soon as possible so the draft board is easy to assemble.

Thanks.

vCash
    Remember the deadline for extending QOs is midnight tonight (EST). Any players without a qualifying offer extended will become an unrestricted free agent.

vCash
    The mock of the 2012 NBA Draft has begun. The Warriors are on the clock.

Picks 1-14 will have a 7-hour time limit. Starting tomorrow at 12:00 P.M. EST, if you are logged in and on the clock you will be skipped in 30 minutes if you log out. This applies to all picks.

Picks 15-30 will have a 4-hour time limit.

All 2nd round picks will have a 3-hour time limit.

vCash
    Just a reminder: free agency begins in less than 24 hours. By that I mean you can start posting the threads in the free agency sub forums and making offers to free agents at 12:00 A.M. EST tomorrow.

I will be doing clubhouse checks again today (July 2nd). If they are not updated or if you make a free agent offer with an out of date payroll in your clubhouse, you will be notified. Until it is updated, any free agent offers you make will not be counted.

I can't speak for Corey and ebbs, but I will be updating RimCat free agents as often as every other day. Feel free to annoy the hell out of me for updates when it all begins, but I'll most likely stick to that routine.

vCash
    A free-for-all for the remainder of the 2nd round will start tomorrow at 12 P.M. EST.

Double check to see if you have any picks left (there are only about 12 total) and plan accordingly. Second round picks can make or break your team.

For now the Magic are on the clock.

vCash
    Pending objection from the majority, Free Agency will end Monday at 12 P.M. ET. If this is not enough advanced notice for most of you (and it will take most of you) this date has some flexibility to it.

Monday at midnight will be the deadline for the start of threads and pitches to be made. That does not mean all decisions will be made by then. But after Monday at midnight, signed free agents who did not agree to a NTC in their contracts become expendable.

Feel free to come to any of us or post in the lounge if you have any questions about this.

vCash
    The tentative deadline for the submission of all trades will be Monday at 12 A.M. ET. For those of you who are like me and suck at telling time, that basically means Sunday night.

If the majority object, this date can be moved back as much as 24 hours. But you'll have to start a riot in the lounge for that to happen.

You will have 24 hours after the trade deadline to make sure your panties are ironed and your clubhouses are in order. After that, we'll start playoff voting.

In light of some unfortunate circumstances which unfolded during the voting process of the Knicks 90s ReDraft and a game or two in the past, playoff seeding will be a tad different in this game.

#1) You will be sending your playoff seeds to ALL THREE OF US via PM. Each of us will calculate, confer, and confirm that the final rankings are accurate.

#2) At Corey's suggestion, your rankings will be posted in a separate thread with your name attached. This way, you are held accountable for your votes but the option to copy and paste the previous ranking in a public thread is also eliminated.

#3) One 1-15 ranking will be submitted for each team. So if you have one or two Co-GMs, only one of you will be submitting your ranking.

#4) If your team does not submit a 1-15 ranking, your team will be disqualified. Consider our flexibility on this consistent with that of a glass sex toy.

vCash
    The deadline to finalize your clubhouses will be tonight at midnight (August 1st, 12 A.M. ET). If your team is over/under the roster requirement, prepare for some scrubs.

Playoff rankings will be due Friday at 6:00 P.M. ET. We'll sort out the rankings and have them posted either that evening or the following day. Remember your names will be attached to these you it wouldn't be clever to BS them.

vCash
    After conferring with ebbs and Corey, we have decided to disqualify the Heat from playoff eligibility. They were the only team, to the best of my knowledge, to finish the game without the minimum requirement of 12 players on their roster. At least I think so because their clubhouse is not updated, which is also grounds for disqualification.

So for those of you who have already submitted your Eastern Conference Rankings, we will simply disregard the Heat and bump every team below them up one slot. For those of you who have yet to submit these rankings, please do not include Miami in your ballot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast