Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will make the playoff

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • New York Yankees

    31 40.26%
  • Tampa Bay Rays

    22 28.57%
  • Baltimore Orioles

    15 19.48%
  • Toronto Blue Jays

    2 2.60%
  • Boston Red Sox

    1 1.30%
  • Chicago White Sox

    27 35.06%
  • Detroit Tigers

    21 27.27%
  • Minnesota Twins

    2 2.60%
  • Kansas City Royals

    2 2.60%
  • Cleveland Indians

    2 2.60%
  • Texas Rangers

    34 44.16%
  • Los Angeles Angels

    8 10.39%
  • Oakland A's

    25 32.47%
  • Seattle Mariners

    2 2.60%
  • Washington Nationals

    35 45.45%
  • Atlanta Braves

    29 37.66%
  • New York Mets

    2 2.60%
  • Miami Marlins

    2 2.60%
  • Philadelphia Phillies

    4 5.19%
  • Cincinnati Reds

    32 41.56%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

    24 31.17%
  • Pittsburgh Pirates

    4 5.19%
  • Milwaukee Brewers

    4 5.19%
  • Chicago Cubs

    2 2.60%
  • Houston Astros

    3 3.90%
  • San Francisco Giants

    34 44.16%
  • Los Angeles Dodgers

    13 16.88%
  • Arizona Diamondbacks

    2 2.60%
  • San Diego Padres

    2 2.60%
  • Colorado Rockies

    1 1.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1126
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,759
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    lol coming from a giant fan that means NOTHING! Kershaw can beat anyone anytime and our lineup is stacked with superstars who are just now finding their groove... we have the most dominate bullpen in all of baseball IMO and the rest of starters always keep us in the game at the very least... we do have the best ERA in baseball I think...top 3 I KNOW
    Wow, sounds like you guys will be a formidable playoff opponent.

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    If the Cards win tomorrow you won't see any more meaningful games.
    Dude if the Rockies, D-Backs, Padres, and Dodgers were healthy all year like the Giants (minimal injuries) then you would find yourself in 4th place right now....maybe 5th

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Wow, sounds like you guys will be a formidable playoff opponent.
    I said if <<<<< IF ...we made it we would be

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,759
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    Dude if the Rockies, D-Backs, Padres, and Dodgers were healthy all year like the Giants (minimal injuries) then you would find yourself in 4th place right now....maybe 5th
    lol ********.

  5. 10-02-2012, 03:01 AM

  6. #1070
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    Seriously, this kid has no clue what he's talking about. He talks out of his *** every day.

    Shailene Woodley

  7. #1071
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,004
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giants73756 View Post
    Dodgers would be by far the worst team in the playoffs if they make it. How would it be extremely hard to beat them? The reason I don't want them to make it is not because I'm a Giants fan, it's because I want the wild card winner to knock out the Nats. The Dodgers have the worst chance at doing so.
    Ya ok. A lineup containing Adrian Gonzalez, Hanley Ramirez, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, etc. And a rotation of Kershaw, Beckett, Capuano, Harang/Blanton is the worst team in the playoffs. Heck an argument can be put up for the Giants or Nationals or CIN being the worst team in the playoffs despite their respective records. Giants lack depth in their lineup, Nationals are too young, CIN isnt too deep in their lineup..etc. Everyone knew this team was capable of going on a hot streak. If they sneak in and I admit its unlikely, they are a team that can make some serious noise in the playoffs.


    The Past, The Present...



    The Future??!!

  8. #1072
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    DODGERZ ARE BEST EVAAAR!! World Series titles every season for the next decade. Book it.

    Shailene Woodley

  9. 10-02-2012, 03:06 AM

  10. #1073
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Ya ok. A lineup containing Adrian Gonzalez, Hanley Ramirez, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, etc. And a rotation of Kershaw, Beckett, Capuano, Harang/Blanton is the worst team in the playoffs. Heck an argument can be put up for the Giants or Nationals or CIN being the worst team in the playoffs despite their respective records. Giants lack depth in their lineup, Nationals are too young, CIN isnt too deep in their lineup..etc. Everyone knew this team was capable of going on a hot streak. If they sneak in and I admit its unlikely, they are a team that can make some serious noise in the playoffs.
    Cap, Harang, and Blanton suck. Harang's the best of the three, but he does have a .500 record overall so he does suck. Those guys don't help your argument at all.

    Shailene Woodley

  11. #1074
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    bronx newyork
    Posts
    4,590
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. LA View Post
    lol coming from a giant fan that means NOTHING! Kershaw can beat anyone anytime and our lineup is stacked with superstars who are just now finding their groove... we have the most dominate bullpen in all of baseball IMO and the rest of starters always keep us in the game at the very least... we do have the best ERA in baseball I think...top 3 I KNOW
    yup we see next spring are you a homer in every sport
    Quote Originally Posted by Munkeysuit View Post
    Rondo #1 PG in the league ...he has a ring to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Wall will win more and will be better then Irving Quote me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearadonisdna View Post
    u can't build a franchise around lebron. Its been proven already. he can't attract players and has to follow to be matched up with talent.

  12. #1075
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,759
    vCash
    34875
    Clearly every team is the worst besides LA.

  13. 10-02-2012, 03:07 AM

  14. #1076
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Chavez Ravine
    Posts
    1,805
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Ya ok. A lineup containing Adrian Gonzalez, Hanley Ramirez, Matt Kemp, Andre Ethier, etc. And a rotation of Kershaw, Beckett, Capuano, Harang/Blanton is the worst team in the playoffs. Heck an argument can be put up for the Giants or Nationals or CIN being the worst team in the playoffs despite their respective records. Giants lack depth in their lineup, Nationals are too young, CIN isnt too deep in their lineup..etc. Everyone knew this team was capable of going on a hot streak. If they sneak in and I admit its unlikely, they are a team that can make some serious noise in the playoffs.
    perfectly said.

  15. #1077
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Clearly every team is the worst besides LA.
    Dodgers are going to win the World Series for the next 100 years. Fact. Why? Because I say so. Same logic as Mr. LA.

    Shailene Woodley

  16. 10-02-2012, 03:09 AM

  17. #1078
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,759
    vCash
    34875
    Nationals have the best FIP and xFIP. They also have the second best wOBA of the playoff teams. First if Braves knock the Cards out.

  18. 10-02-2012, 03:10 AM

  19. #1079
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    Nationals have the best FIP and xFIP. They also have the second best wOBA of the playoff teams. First if Braves knock the Cards out.
    WINZ Boy, WINZ!!!!!!!

    Shailene Woodley

  20. #1080
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    21,531
    vCash
    2500
    Can't wait to see the Dodgers make the Postseason and win the World Series. Mr. LA, better get your spot staked out downtown!

    Shailene Woodley

  21. 10-02-2012, 03:12 AM

  22. 10-02-2012, 03:12 AM

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •