Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1274
    vCash
    I'm making a bunch of trades. Just traded Fitz,Boldin,And Howling for Fortte, and Mike Williams

My team now
    QB.Rodgers,Vick,Rivers(Not sure who to keep)
    RB.Peterson,Forte,Turner,Stewart
    WR.V.Jackson,Mike Williams,Britt
    TE.Heath Miller
    K.Tynes
    Defense. Patriots,Cardinals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    I'm making a bunch of trades. Just traded Fitz,Boldin,And Howling for Fortte, and Mike Williams

My team now
    QB.Rodgers,Vick,Rivers(Not sure who to keep)
    RB.Peterson,Forte,Turner,Stewart
    WR.V.Jackson,Mike Williams,Britt
    TE.Heath Miller
    K.Tynes
    Defense. Patriots,Cardinals
    sketchy...i would not give up Forte and Williams for those 3

vCash
    I think forte provides at least 12 points and so does Mike Williams. Fitz has been disappointing on my fantasy team. Howling is alright but folds on hard defenses. Boldin hasnt been good either.

vCash
    What do u guys think of ray rice?.... Should I try and trade. I'm thinking no because u know u will get at least 12-15 a game sometimes he will break out but u will always get a solid game, here is my line up

Qb: Stafford, Luck
    Rb: Ray rice, Reggie bush, Cj spiller (Jennings, gonna drop him this week)
    WR: AJ Green, dez Bryant, Brandon Lloyd, Brian Hartline, Kenny Brit, Titus young (wr depth is so big because I just don't know who to play at my wr2 some weeks)
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    D/ST: Denver
    K: Blair Walsh

vCash
    I'm debating whether to deal Gore or Mathews as I currently have four quality rbs (Trent, Mathews, Gore, Leshoure) in a .5 ppr league where you only need two (no flex). Instead, we have three wrs and I can obviously use an upgrade behind AJ and Amendola.

Long story short, I'm debating whether to deal Gore or Mathews for a wr option between Wallace, Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Jordy Nelson and Miles Austin.

Now Mathews has mostly been a disappointment thanks to his lack of use in third down and goal line situations, but I worry that SF will start resting Gore more by the end of the season and Mathews has an easier schedule so I'm still not sure who to deal and I was hoping someone could recommend which I should deal AND give a priority out of those five receivers and/or which I shouldn't even deal for.

vCash
    QB romo vick
    rb foster martin mjd jennings
    wr aj green larry fitz titus young avery torrey smith
    te keller myers
    any suggestions im 5-5 but feel like i need a consistent qb for the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I'm debating whether to deal Gore or Mathews as I currently have four quality rbs (Trent, Mathews, Gore, Leshoure) in a .5 ppr league where you only need two (no flex). Instead, we have three wrs and I can obviously use an upgrade behind AJ and Amendola.

Long story short, I'm debating whether to deal Gore or Mathews for a wr option between Wallace, Decker, Demaryius Thomas, Jordy Nelson and Miles Austin.

Now Mathews has mostly been a disappointment thanks to his lack of use in third down and goal line situations, but I worry that SF will start resting Gore more by the end of the season and Mathews has an easier schedule so I'm still not sure who to deal and I was hoping someone could recommend which I should deal AND give a priority out of those five receivers and/or which I shouldn't even deal for.
    Do Matthews. Gore has been consistent and good.

vCash
    So here's the trade I've been proposed

Receive - RG3, Shonn Greene

Give Up - Julio Jones, Darren McFadden

Really thinking about it. I already Have Dalton though, who's been lighting it up. But RG3 has been a fantasy monster.

Shouls I go for it or not?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    So here's the trade I've been proposed

Receive - RG3, Shonn Greene

Give Up - Julio Jones, Darren McFadden

Really thinking about it. I already Have Dalton though, who's been lighting it up. But RG3 has been a fantasy monster.

Shouls I go for it or not?
    I say no. RG3 is too valuable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    I say no. RG3 is too valuable
    No, I'm the one that would be getting RG3 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard hitta View Post
    What do u guys think of ray rice?.... Should I try and trade. I'm thinking no because u know u will get at least 12-15 a game sometimes he will break out but u will always get a solid game, here is my line up

Qb: Stafford, Luck
    Rb: Ray rice, Reggie bush, Cj spiller (Jennings, gonna drop him this week)
    WR: AJ Green, dez Bryant, Brandon Lloyd, Brian Hartline, Kenny Brit, Titus young (wr depth is so big because I just don't know who to play at my wr2 some weeks)
    TE: Jimmy Graham
    D/ST: Denver
    K: Blair Walsh
    I would almost never trade Ray Rice. I think his trade value to most fantasy fans isn't as much as it should be/really will be. I'd pretty much give a king's ransom for him honestly. If I had to bet on player w/ most pts from wk11-17 i'd probably bet on Ray Rice

vCash
    so a trade has been proposed to me.

I get: decker, forte
    I give: vjackson, spiller

my other WR's: cruz, lance moore, josh gordon, donnie avery, greg jennings (yes he's still on my roster lol)
    my other RB's: AP, mendenhall, sproles, marcel reece (picked him up cause AP is on his bye)

I kinda don't wanna give up spiller, especially this week with fred jackson out. should I give up spiller and get forte? i'd be rolling with AP, forte as my starting RB's the rest of the season.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post

i'd keep gore. I traded him in week 4 and wish I didn't.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    This is my team:

QB: RGIII
    RB: Ray Rice
    WR: Larry Fitz
    WR: Marques Colston
    TE: Jason Witten
    FLEX: LeSean McCoy

With that team, would you trade McCoy for Victor Cruz straight up? I had a big trade at the beginning of the year that got him over and he just has been average overall, and I've been struggling from my WR corps. Would you do that trade?
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    This is my team:

QB: RGIII
    RB: Ray Rice
    WR: Larry Fitz
    WR: Marques Colston
    TE: Jason Witten
    FLEX: LeSean McCoy

With that team, would you trade McCoy for Victor Cruz straight up? I had a big trade at the beginning of the year that got him over and he just has been average overall, and I've been struggling from my WR corps. Would you do that trade?
    No