Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1274
  1. #1111
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    I like it man, especially if you can get Thomas - that be a great deal IMO.

    I'm a Lions fan so I know our offensive game plan relatively well, and it does not involve running. I think Leshoure was averaging near 5 yards a carry against CHI, but didn't even sniff enough carries (obviously the fumbles didn't help but you get the point).

    BB definitely makes me nervous with his revolving door at RB but I think Ridley will be able to perform well enough to see the majority of carries for the rest of the year.


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    6,613
    vCash
    1500
    I am thinking of offering:
    QB Cam Newton
    WR Calvin Johnson

    and asking for
    QB Tom Brady
    RB Matt Forte

    Any thoughts on this? This guy has been trying to get CJ from me all year because he is a huge Lions fan. Am I lowballing him? Should I ask for more? Just right?

    The league is 0.5 PPR.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    926
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I am thinking of offering:
    QB Cam Newton
    WR Calvin Johnson

    and asking for
    QB Tom Brady
    RB Matt Forte

    Any thoughts on this? This guy has been trying to get CJ from me all year because he is a huge Lions fan. Am I lowballing him? Should I ask for more? Just right?

    The league is 0.5 PPR.
    I'm bigger on Forte than Megatron (stafford's issues and burleson injury and overall offense sucking lately) and Brady over Newton
    but if he's that big of a megatron fan..

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,086
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE=l



    Are you referring to Greg Jennings or Rashad?[/QUOTE]

    Sorry took me so long to respond...I meant Greg Jennings.
    Lets go mets

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I am thinking of offering:
    QB Cam Newton
    WR Calvin Johnson

    and asking for
    QB Tom Brady
    RB Matt Forte

    Any thoughts on this? This guy has been trying to get CJ from me all year because he is a huge Lions fan. Am I lowballing him? Should I ask for more? Just right?

    The league is 0.5 PPR.
    Deal looks relatively fair to me. As long as you're not lacking depth at the WR position, I like the deal for you.


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I like it man, especially if you can get Thomas - that be a great deal IMO.

    I'm a Lions fan so I know our offensive game plan relatively well, and it does not involve running. I think Leshoure was averaging near 5 yards a carry against CHI, but didn't even sniff enough carries (obviously the fumbles didn't help but you get the point).

    BB definitely makes me nervous with his revolving door at RB but I think Ridley will be able to perform well enough to see the majority of carries for the rest of the year.
    I like LeShoure, I think he could be good, but with the fact he doesn't get enough touches, as well as his BRUTAL schedule the rest of the way, I am trying to trade him now.

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    130
    vCash
    1500
    Just pulled the trigger last night, what do u guys think?rg3 to me for colston and big Ben.
    I had Ben and Stafford at qb, not great or horrible.
    Now weak at wr with decker Cobb and d Moore, but just think I couldn't pass on the upgrade at qb.

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Was just offered this:

    I give: Brady
    I receive: Doug Martin, Jeremy Maclin

    My team:
    QB: RGIII
    RB: Charles
    RB: Bush
    WR: Harvin
    WR: Nicks
    Flex: Cobb
    TE: Gates

    Bench: Brady, CJ Spiller, Santana Moss, J Stew

    Thoughts? The guy has Matthews & McGahee at RB that I could possibly target, but I think I may be getting fair value here....


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    I think you should have gotten something back with RG3. Ben is good, and Colston was your best WR

  10. #1120
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Was just offered this:

    I give: Brady
    I receive: Doug Martin, Jeremy Maclin

    My team:
    QB: RGIII
    RB: Charles
    RB: Bush
    WR: Harvin
    WR: Nicks
    Flex: Cobb
    TE: Gates

    Bench: Brady, CJ Spiller, Santana Moss, J Stew

    Thoughts? The guy has Matthews & McGahee at RB that I could possibly target, but I think I may be getting fair value here....
    It sucks you probably won't be able to start both guys you trade for. Martin and Spiller are going to be a tough call at Flex most weeks. It's fair value for a guy you don't need, but I don't see how it really improves your team week to week.

  11. #1121
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    It sucks you probably won't be able to start both guys you trade for. Martin and Spiller are going to be a tough call at Flex most weeks. It's fair value for a guy you don't need, but I don't see how it really improves your team week to week.
    I know I agree, that's what I was just looking at. Here's his team:

    QB: Flacco
    RB: Matthews
    RB: McGahee
    WR: Julio
    WR: CJ
    Flex: Reggie Wayne

    Bench: Martin, Maclin, Ballard, Britt

    Should I maybe look to go Brady + CJ for Martin + Julio?


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    23,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I know I agree, that's what I was just looking at. Here's his team:

    QB: Flacco
    RB: Matthews
    RB: McGahee
    WR: Julio
    WR: CJ
    Flex: Reggie Wayne

    Bench: Martin, Maclin, Ballard, Britt

    Should I maybe look to go Brady + CJ for Martin + Julio?
    Now that's something I would try for. Improves you and takes away your crazy flex decision

  13. #1123
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GP, MI
    Posts
    6,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I know I agree, that's what I was just looking at. Here's his team:

    QB: Flacco
    RB: Matthews
    RB: McGahee
    WR: Julio
    WR: CJ
    Flex: Reggie Wayne

    Bench: Martin, Maclin, Ballard, Britt

    Should I maybe look to go Brady + CJ for Martin + Julio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    Now that's something I would try for. Improves you and takes away your crazy flex decision
    He just acccepted. Good deal for me?


    "Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

  14. #1124
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,086
    vCash
    1500
    This trade just occured in my league (Keepers league .5 PPR) and I think its unfair and needs to be voted down.

    SIGW traded Adrian Peterson, Min to MAHO
    SIGW traded Calvin Johnson, Det to MAHO
    MAHO traded Larry Fitzgerald, Ari to SIGW
    MAHO traded Jeremy Kerley, NYJ to SIGW
    MAHO traded Cam Newton, Car to SIGW
    MAHO traded LaRod Stephens-Howling, Ari to SIGW


    Opinions?
    Lets go mets

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    He just acccepted. Good deal for me?

    yuuup! 2 guys you wont use for 2 guys you will use!

Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •