Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1274
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears22 View Post
    as this point I would. AP has been putting up FF points all year (I have him on my roster) while johnson's been on a bad skid lately. I guess it would also depend on your roster as well...who your other WR's/RB's?
    Thats how I kinda feel too... Just feel like I could get more for him. But it is only a 10 team league (well 20 team, 2 10 team conferences)

My other RBs/WRs are
    RB: DMC, Bradshaw, Alex Green, Michael Bush, Jahvid Best
    WR: Brandon Marshall, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lloyd, Kenny Britt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    K, so he says he'll take:

I give: Cutler, Marsh, CJ Spiller
    I receive: Newton, Lynch

Yay or nay?

EDIT: he said he's just going to drop Cutler after the deal so I'm going to keep him. So, Marsh + CJ for Newton + Lynch...
    Any other thoughts on this bad boy...?

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Any other thoughts on this bad boy...?
    I am so up in the air about this trade honestly... I this it is a very down the middle trade where both parties benefit. Newtons upside is so high though if he is on his game like last season. My gut is saying to go through with it.

vCash
    so with spiller on a bye and wondering if mendenhall will play I need another RB to start along side AP. I wanna trade for my boy forte (the guy is willing to trade him). im trying to think of some fair trades. here's my current roster:

qb's: stafford, flacco, gabbert
    rb's: AP, spiller, mendenhall
    wr's: cruz, vjackson, lance moore, greg jennings, josh gordon, bowe
    te's: gates, heath miller, martellus bennett
    k: crosby
    d/st: cards

what would be some fair trades?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    so with spiller on a bye and wondering if mendenhall will play I need another RB to start along side AP. I wanna trade for my boy forte (the guy is willing to trade him). im trying to think of some fair trades. here's my current roster:

qb's: stafford, flacco, gabbert
    rb's: AP, spiller, mendenhall
    wr's: cruz, vjackson, lance moore, greg jennings, josh gordon, bowe
    te's: gates, heath miller, martellus bennett
    k: crosby
    d/st: cards

what would be some fair trades?
    what does his roster look like?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Floorse View Post
    Thats how I kinda feel too... Just feel like I could get more for him. But it is only a 10 team league (well 20 team, 2 10 team conferences)

My other RBs/WRs are
    RB: DMC, Bradshaw, Alex Green, Michael Bush, Jahvid Best
    WR: Brandon Marshall, Torrey Smith, Brandon Lloyd, Kenny Britt
    how many wr's do you start?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    would you trade Calvin Johnson for Adrian Peterson straight up? It is a PPR league.
    I would. As much as it pains me to say, being a Lions fan, our offense just isn't what it was last year. Be it dropped balls, fumbles, overthrows, whatever. Our schedule doesn’t get any easier as the season continues either. Part of me thinks we'll eventually start clicking on all cylinders, but I'm not sure how likely that is. I'd go with AP

I am so up in the air about this trade honestly... I this it is a very down the middle trade where both parties benefit. Newtons upside is so high though if he is on his game like last season. My gut is saying to go through with it.
    Ya I'm completely torn on this deal. Initially I was all for it, but I started second guessing myself as I do with most trades. If Newton could regain form my team would almost be a shoe in for the playoffs. With such a favorable schedule in the second half though I'm thinking he can do it.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    how many wr's do you start?

vCash
    what does his roster look like?
    qb's: brafford, newton, tannehill
    rb's: forte, bradshaw, sproles, fred jackson, daryl richardson
    wr's: welker, antonio brown, decker, hester
    te's: hernandez, finley

he could probably use a WR. I really dont wanna give up cruz, vjackson or lance moore.

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I would. As much as it pains me to say, being a Lions fan, our offense just isn't what it was last year. Be it dropped balls, fumbles, overthrows, whatever. Our schedule doesn’t get any easier as the season continues either. Part of me thinks we'll eventually start clicking on all cylinders, but I'm not sure how likely that is. I'd go with AP

Ya I'm completely torn on this deal. Initially I was all for it, but I started second guessing myself as I do with most trades. If Newton could regain form my team would almost be a shoe in for the playoffs. With such a favorable schedule in the second half though I'm thinking he can do it.
    Yeah I think Newton can do it too... biggest question is... does he think so? I'd roll with it.. because either way I think Lynch has more upside than Spiller the rest of this year.

vCash
    I'd go for AP imo. he's def an upgrade at RB for you and you could perhaps find a #3 wr off waivers. is a guy like josh gordon available?

Monsters of the Midway.

vCash
    I like that deal for you - DMC should turn it around soon (may just be wishful thinking though considering I have him on 2 teams).

Does the guy have any other RBs you could target?
    He has Rice, but that's his keeper.

My friend said he might do Nicks/DJax, Sproles for Fitz and a filler (probably Daniel Thomas, Gresham, or Donald Brown). Is this a better deal than DMC and Smith? If so, do I take Jackson or Nicks?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    He has Rice, but that's his keeper.

My friend said he might do Nicks/DJax, Sproles for Fitz and a filler (probably Daniel Thomas, Gresham, or Donald Brown). Is this a better deal than DMC and Smith? If so, do I take Jackson or Nicks?
    Depends which area you need more help in. If you're lacking more at RB, take the DMC & Smith deal cause I think DMC has higher upside than Sproles. If you need more depth at WR, go with Nicks and Sproles. Not a fan of DJax at all.

vCash
    OK, this guy really wants to make a deal cause now he just offered:

I give: B Marshall, CJ Spiller
    I receive: Newton, Marshawn Lynch, Hakeem Nicks

Do I have to take this?

vCash
    OK, this guy really wants to make a deal cause now he just offered:

I give: B Marshall, CJ Spiller
    I receive: Newton, Marshawn Lynch, Hakeem Nicks

Do I have to take this?
    Yep

Page 73 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast