Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1274
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    Would Randall Cobb for Brandon Lloyd be a fair trade?
    Do you guys think this is a good trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfaninSTL View Post
    Do you guys think this is a good trade?
    Whoever's getting Cobb wins IMO

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Yea, I'd give up CJ Spiller and B Marsh for Lynch & Newton. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. Cam really has a favorable schedule after this weekend and being that I can hold on to Cutler makes it even better.

Yea if you go for Decker/Smith I think you're not getting fair value for Fitz in return TBH. Any reason you're no high on Harvin? I got him on 2 teams and he's been as consistent as they come and Ponder loves throwing to him.
    If you can retain Cutler then it's a done deal imo. Take it.

Idk...isn't Harvin injury prone? I have Newton and Smith is his favorite target. Smith also has no TDs yet. Like you said, the Panthers have a favorable schedule after this week, so who knows, maybe Cam and Smith both break out.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    I receive: DMC, Demaryius Thomas, filler
    I trade: Bush, Fitzgerald, and Britt

Yes or no?

If no to this, would you trade Fitz for any of the following guys? Steve Smith, Decker, Harvin, or Nelson?
    I'm not too big a fan of this trade. Do you need the RB with DMC? I have him in my one league and I haven't been too happy about his production although his upcoming schedule does get better. I feel like you could sell higher on Fitz than that trade.

As for the second part. I think in order I would go Harvin, Nelson, Decker then Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbiefan_est88 View Post
    I was offered Matt Stafford and dwayne bowe for hakeem nicks. My wr calvin Johnson nicks maclin britt boldin. My qb is peyton manning and Joe flacco.
    I wouldn't do it. You have no need for Stafford and Bowe doesn't know who is throwing to him until the first snap right now. You have a solid QB in Manning and Johnson and Nicks are a good top WRi-2 punch (albeit when healthy for Nicks)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Floorse View Post
    I'm not too big a fan of this trade. Do you need the RB with DMC? I have him in my one league and I haven't been too happy about his production although his upcoming schedule does get better. I feel like you could sell higher on Fitz than that trade.

As for the second part. I think in order I would go Harvin, Nelson, Decker then Smith.
    I need a RB this week cause Foster is on bye and Donald Brown is hurt. I have Bush starting and my other backup is Daniel Thomas. I'm trying to get Jennings off waivers but I have the 10th claim, so that's a no go.

What about something like Fitz, Thomas for DMC, Smith?

My other WRs are Green, Cruz, Antonio Brown, Britt, and Meachem. Other RBs are Foster, D. Brown, and Thomas...if that helps.

I also should add that this week is not really a must-win for me. I can clinch a playoff berth will two more wins.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    If you can retain Cutler then it's a done deal imo. Take it.

Idk...isn't Harvin injury prone? I have Newton and Smith is his favorite target. Smith also has no TDs yet. Like you said, the Panthers have a favorable schedule after this week, so who knows, maybe Cam and Smith both break out.
    He is, but *fingers crossed* he has not run into any issues thus far. If you're that high on Smith, go for it. Unfortunately I don't see Fitz's value going up much more than it is right now, so it may be the best time to move him.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    I need a RB this week cause Foster is on bye and Donald Brown is hurt. I have Bush starting and my other backup is Daniel Thomas. I'm trying to get Jennings off waivers but I have the 10th claim, so that's a no go.

What about something like Fitz, Thomas for DMC, Smith?

My other WRs are Green, Cruz, Antonio Brown, Britt, and Meachem. Other RBs are Foster, D. Brown, and Thomas...if that helps.

I also should add that this week is not really a must-win for me. I can clinch a playoff berth will two more wins.
    I like that deal for you - DMC should turn it around soon (may just be wishful thinking though considering I have him on 2 teams).

Does the guy have any other RBs you could target?

vCash
    Im in a 10 team standard scoring league

I was just offered Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith (Carolina) for Matt Forte and Jason Witten should I accept the deal?
    I'm thinking of accepting the offer just because my other running backs are Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, and Ryan Matthews. I would hate to give up Forte but a potential lineup of

Newton
    Cutler
    AP
    Gore
    Calvin Johnson
    Brandon Lloyd
    Jimmy Graham
    Ryan Matthews

Makes me extremely excited

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KmB728 View Post
    Im in a 10 team standard scoring league

I was just offered Jimmy Graham and Steve Smith (Carolina) for Matt Forte and Jason Witten should I accept the deal?
    I'm thinking of accepting the offer just because my other running backs are Adrian Peterson, Frank Gore, and Ryan Matthews. I would hate to give up Forte but a potential lineup of

Newton
    Cutler
    AP
    Gore
    Calvin Johnson
    Brandon Lloyd
    Jimmy Graham
    Ryan Matthews

Makes me extremely excited
    I would take it... Graham should be back no later than week 9, if not this week

vCash
    I'm thinking about buying low on Cam Newton. I was going to try to capitalize on Freemans 2 big weeks and offer Freeman and Britt for Newton. Or is Newton just too much of a headcase?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    I'm thinking about buying low on Cam Newton. I was going to try to capitalize on Freemans 2 big weeks and offer Freeman and Britt for Newton. Or is Newton just too much of a headcase?
    I was thinking the exact same thing. If you peep at his schedule after CHI, it's extrememly favorable which makes him even more appealing. Also, my current QB's are Cutler & Fitz so I'm trying to get some consistency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing. If you peep at his schedule after CHI, it's extrememly favorable which makes him even more appealing. Also, my current QB's are Cutler & Fitz so I'm trying to get some consistency.
    Yeah, Britt never plays for me, except this past week when Graham was out. In the long run, I think Cam puts up better numbers than Freeman, and Freemans value may never be higher. Still, Cam scares me, guy seems nuts

vCash
    would you trade Calvin Johnson for Adrian Peterson straight up? It is a PPR league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Floorse View Post
    would you trade Calvin Johnson for Adrian Peterson straight up? It is a PPR league.
    as this point I would. AP has been putting up FF points all year (I have him on my roster) while johnson's been on a bad skid lately. I guess it would also depend on your roster as well...who your other WR's/RB's?

Monsters of the Midway.

Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast