Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by badkins1121 View Post
    Got offered Larry Fitz and Hillis for Ryan Mathews (I give Mathews).

My OTHER RBs: Charles, F-Jax, Spiller, Ryan Williams, LeShoure, R. Brown, Royster

My WRs: Jennings, Maclin, S. Smith (CAR), Meachem
    This a tough one because you look good at both RB and WR and because Mathews health is still in question. If your league is PPR then I would probably pull the trigger on that but if isn't PPR I would probably say no.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Been struggling with this trade proposal, though I'm leaning toward declining. Being offered Julio Jones and Fred Davis for Jimmy Graham in a pay PPR league.

My team starters:

M Vick
    G Jennings
    M Colston
    D Heyward-Bay (K Britt)
    L McCoy
    D Sproles
    J Graham
    M Bryant
    Chicago

His team:

M Ryan
    W Welker
    J Jones
    P Harvin
    R Rice
    M Forte
    F Davis
    R Bironas
    Jets

I'm not sure I like the idea of having 3 Saints on my team...Stand pat or pull the trigger?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    He was asking how he did on a trade..............
    Yes, and I touched on the trade in that thread

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by badkins1121 View Post
    Got offered Larry Fitz and Hillis for Ryan Mathews (I give Mathews).

My OTHER RBs: Charles, F-Jax, Spiller, Ryan Williams, LeShoure, R. Brown, Royster

My WRs: Jennings, Maclin, S. Smith (CAR), Meachem
    Yes, I do this in a heartbeat. Matthews won't stay healthy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Been struggling with this trade proposal, though I'm leaning toward declining. Being offered Julio Jones and Fred Davis for Jimmy Graham in a pay PPR league.

My team starters:

M Vick
    G Jennings
    M Colston
    D Heyward-Bay (K Britt)
    L McCoy
    D Sproles
    J Graham
    M Bryant
    Chicago

His team:

M Ryan
    W Welker
    J Jones
    P Harvin
    R Rice
    M Forte
    F Davis
    R Bironas
    Jets

I'm not sure I like the idea of having 3 Saints on my team...Stand pat or pull the trigger?
    Man it is tough but I like that trade for you. Davis is obviously quite a significant downgrade from Jimmy, but Julio is going to be a damn stud. Having a Jennings-Colston-Julio WR line up is pretty dirty.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash

My team starters:

M Vick
    G Jennings
    M Colston
    D Heyward-Bay (K Britt)
    L McCoy
    D Sproles
    J Graham
    M Bryant
    Chicago

His team:

M Ryan
    W Welker
    J Jones
    P Harvin
    R Rice
    M Forte
    F Davis
    R Bironas
    Jets

I wouldn't do that trade. What's wrong with having 3 Saints? They dominate fantasy with that potent offense. If Kenny Britt comes back and plays to his potential your set at receiver. Stud receivers are a lot easier to find than stud tight ends, especially Jimmy Graham.
    Last edited by vikingsfan0845; 08-29-2012 at 11:00 AM.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by levignjw View Post
    Yes, I do this in a heartbeat. Matthews won't stay healthy this year.

Man it is tough but I like that trade for you. Davis is obviously quite a significant downgrade from Jimmy, but Julio is going to be a damn stud. Having a Jennings-Colston-Julio WR line up is pretty dirty.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I wouldn't do that trade. What's wrong with having 3 Saints? They dominate fantasy with that potent offense. If Kenny Britt comes back and plays to his potential your set at receiver. Stud receivers are a lot easier to find than stud tight ends, especially Jimmy Graham.
    Thanks guys, so 1 yes and 1 no...Hmm, more input appreciated from anyone. I'm still leaning towards declining, but just by a bit.

vCash
    So I'm looking to upgrade my RB2 over McGahee. I have a couple ideas of how I could do it. I'm thinking about trading Stafford to get one where it would be a 2 for 2 deal where I'd receive a downgrade at the QB position and an upgrade at the RB position. Or I could trade some of my WR depth like Austin along with McGahee to get an upgrade that way. Here are my QB's, RB's and WR's, what do you think I should do?

QB: Stafford, Dalton
    RB: C. Johnson, McGahee, D. Williams, S. Vereen, J. Starks
    WR: J. Jones, M. Austin, J. Maclin, T. Smith, M. Manningham

vCash
    Thanks guys, so 1 yes and 1 no...Hmm, more input appreciated from anyone. I'm still leaning towards declining, but just by a bit.
    I would do it...IMO the upgrade from Heyward-Bey to Jones is far more substantial than the downgrade of Graham to Davis. It's a fair deal if you ask me, and like levignjw said, your WRs would be filthy if you put that through. I know Graham's a stud, but I like Davis this year and love Julio.

vCash
    I recently made a trade where I received Jeremy Maclin and s.f. def/st for Stevie Johnson and houston def/st. I'm a niner fan so I was partial to the niners d even though I think Houston will have a great unit this year. I think overall pretty fair trade...what are your guys' thoughts?
    Crawfish is my boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    So I'm looking to upgrade my RB2 over McGahee. I have a couple ideas of how I could do it. I'm thinking about trading Stafford to get one where it would be a 2 for 2 deal where I'd receive a downgrade at the QB position and an upgrade at the RB position. Or I could trade some of my WR depth like Austin along with McGahee to get an upgrade that way. Here are my QB's, RB's and WR's, what do you think I should do?

QB: Stafford, Dalton
    RB: C. Johnson, McGahee, D. Williams, S. Vereen, J. Starks
    WR: J. Jones, M. Austin, J. Maclin, T. Smith, M. Manningham
    I'd look to give up McGahee + Austin before giving up Stafford. A true #1 QB is way more valuable than a #2 RB.

Quote Originally Posted by S.F.FAN View Post
    I recently made a trade where I received Jeremy Maclin and s.f. def/st for Stevie Johnson and houston def/st. I'm a niner fan so I was partial to the niners d even though I think Houston will have a great unit this year. I think overall pretty fair trade...what are your guys' thoughts?
    I'd prefer Stevie & Houston in that deal, but it's really a toss-up IMO. Think Stevie will out perform Maclin this year and defenses are anybody's guess. I stick with playing match ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I would do it...IMO the upgrade from Heyward-Bey to Jones is far more substantial than the downgrade of Graham to Davis. It's a fair deal if you ask me, and like levignjw said, your WRs would be filthy if you put that through. I know Graham's a stud, but I like Davis this year and love Julio.
    Agree with you 100%. Julio will be the top 3 WR this year baring injuries.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I’m in desperate need of a WR.

Who do you think I could get for Trent Richardson?

Am I better off waiting for him to get healthy before trading him?

vCash
    I just pulled off a trade: I give Chris Johnson, Jake Locker and Seattle D for Ahmad Bradshaw, Drew Brees and New England D. I think I got the better end of the deal, do you agree?

My qbs were Cutler and Locker so Brees is a huge improvement. My rbs were CJ2K, Lynch, Mathews, Richardson so it was worth losing one while still getting a starter in Bradshaw. And at D, i have Houston as my starting defense so losing Seattle really isn't that big.

vCash

Nicks for Lynch

I have WR H Nicks trying to get RB Lynch am i offering a fair trade? That will give me Lynch, Peterson and foster as my RB core with ben tate as insurance for foster.
    Last edited by cykoraider; 08-31-2012 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Sorry I didnt see the "trade thread" before posting.

vCash
    Offer it but I doubt he accepts.

Page 7 of 85 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast