Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1274
  1. #916
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,933
    vCash
    1500
    I didn't notice you had Gonzo.

    In any case, Gates thus far is not any better than a TE you can pick up.

    If you're looking to trade Graham, you might as well look to trade him for a top end WR like Larry, Julio, AJ, etc.

    The supply for an elite TE is significantly smaller than elite WR and I'm sure there's someone in your league would be willing to bite on such a deal.

  2. #917
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Yeah, if it's a keeper league Trent is at worst the #3 player you can have. It'd take a ton more for me to even think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

    It's a keeper league. I wouldn't trade Trent straight up for anyone. I own Trent, AJ Green, and Luck in my keeper league and I don't think there's any way that I ever trade any of them. You're looking at a top 5 redraft player for the coming X years. He's that good.
    Well you can't keep anybody from the first 2 rounds, Brady went in the first and I took Trent in the 2nd, so I guess I shouldn't have even said anything about it being a keeper league. What are you thoughts on the trade knowing that?

  3. #918
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500

    Thanks for the advice, here is my entire team..any suggeestions are good

    Quarterbacks:
    Ben Roethlisberger
    Drew Brees
    WR: Dez Bryant, Calvin Johnson, Miles Austin, James Jones, Marques Colston
    RB: Marshawn Lynch, Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Mathews, CJ Spiller
    TE: Jimmy Graham, Tony Gonzalez
    Kicker : David Akers
    Defense: Green Bay Packers

  4. #919
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,172
    vCash
    10000
    Bad deal. Gates is garbage right now and VJax is extremely inconsistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

  5. #920
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,172
    vCash
    10000
    Double post.
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

  6. #921
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    Well you can't keep anybody from the first 2 rounds, Brady went in the first and I took Trent in the 2nd, so I guess I shouldn't have even said anything about it being a keeper league. What are you thoughts on the trade knowing that?
    Still wouldn't. You're set a QB and Trent is one of the best RBs. Could very well finish top 3 in PPR.

  7. #922
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,410
    vCash
    1500
    Trade Reggie Bush and Antonio Brown for any of these guys?

    DMC
    Richardson
    Murray
    Forte

    If so, which one?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  8. #923
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,671
    vCash
    1500
    harusoul you know my feelings on that.....

    I take Brady and flip him for a better RB, Trent and his knee scare me. Plus i feel he will get over-worked

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  9. #924
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,671
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Trade Reggie Bush and Antonio Brown for any of these guys?

    DMC
    Richardson
    Murray
    Forte

    If so, which one?
    just one?

    I would say DMC

    DMC biggest upside but risk of injury, i think he trns it around.

    Richardson read above, he scares me.

    Murray Dallas cannot establish a passing or running game right now

    Forte gets carries esp goaline carries vultured..

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  10. #925
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    just one?

    I would say DMC

    DMC biggest upside but risk of injury, i think he trns it around.

    Richardson read above, he scares me.

    Murray Dallas cannot establish a passing or running game right now

    Forte gets carries esp goaline carries vultured..
    Yeah, I don't think Bush can keep this up. Plus, I can afford to lose Brown with Fitz, Green, Cruz, Britt, and Meachem as my other WRs. I agree with you, though, all of these guys are risky.

    I wanna see if I can get Charles, Lynch, or MJD.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  11. #926
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose
    Posts
    2,384
    vCash
    1500
    I give Steven Jackson, Larry Fitz, and Ogeltree

    I receive Ridley and Demaryius Thomas
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

  12. #927
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Boston/Florida
    Posts
    9,188
    vCash
    1500
    I'm trading AP for Steven Jackson and Matt schaub. Should I do that trade?
    Proud to be PSD's Chris Kelly!
    The Chris Kelly Watch: 3 G /0 A/ 3 Pts / 2 +/-


    He went to the top self where Momma keeps the Peanut Butter & Where i hid the Porno's

  13. #928
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,410
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic AL View Post
    I'm trading AP for Steven Jackson and Matt schaub. Should I do that trade?
    Who's your current QB?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  14. #929
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    vCash
    1500
    I just traded Fred Jackson, Greg Jennings, Falcons D, Aaron Hernandez, and Cam Newton for Tony Romo, Marshawn Lynch, Calvin Johnson and Torrey Smith.

    My line-up will now look like
    Ponder
    Spiller
    Lynch
    Green
    Bowe
    Gronkowski
    Flex-Johnson/Smith/
    Bears D/ST
    Tucker
    -------
    Bench
    Romo
    Matthews/Mendenhall/Williams
    Giants D/ST
    ----
    Im really only weak at qb and tight end.

  15. #930
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,439
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by koetravis View Post
    I just traded Fred Jackson, Greg Jennings, Falcons D, Aaron Hernandez, and Cam Newton for Tony Romo, Marshawn Lynch, Calvin Johnson and Torrey Smith.

    My line-up will now look like
    Ponder
    Spiller
    Lynch
    Green
    Bowe
    Gronkowski
    Flex-Johnson/Smith/
    Bears D/ST
    Tucker
    -------
    Bench
    Romo
    Matthews/Mendenhall/Williams
    Giants D/ST
    ----
    Im really only weak at qb and tight end.
    Damn. Way to work it.

Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •