Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I have Stafford and Luck in a keeper league. Luck is here to stay so I'm looking to deal Stafford. I'm pretty well set at RB (Richardson, MJD, Morris starting every week) but could probably use a WR upgrade (after Green and Fitz my WRs are Britt, Avery, Blackmon, DHB). What WRs would you target if you were dangling Stafford? What class of WRs should I take aim at?

vCash
    A guy just offered me this trade and I am on the fence about it: DeMarco Murray for Larry Fitzgerald. It is in a standard scoring league with 2 starting WRs, 2 starting RBs and a flex.

My WRs and RBs look like this:

Steve Smith, Car
    Mike Wallace, Pit
    Steve Johnson, Buf

Willis McGahee, Den
    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit
    Mikel Leshoure, Det
    DeMarco Murray, Dal
    Chris Johnson, Ten
    Cedric Benson*, GB (Out)

Should I pull the trigger?

vCash
    OK so someone in my league has posted on the message board that he will trade Cam Newton & Steve Smith for a strong WR and any QB, so its got me wondering if I should make a move the QB I would get rid of would be J.Cutler and my WR that I would be willing to lose are A.Brown, K.Britt, & R.Cobb, basically does any of those QB/WR combos have a shot at the trade or are they to weak? I don't plan on losing Calvin or Juilo, plus I have M.Ryan so Cam would most likely only start week 7 unless theres a much better matchup down the road, but he could be a good backup when playoffs approach if Im still in it or trade bait myself, thoughts please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    A guy just offered me this trade and I am on the fence about it: DeMarco Murray for Larry Fitzgerald. It is in a standard scoring league with 2 starting WRs, 2 starting RBs and a flex.

Steve Smith, Car
    Mike Wallace, Pit
    Steve Johnson, Buf

Willis McGahee, Den
    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit
    Mikel Leshoure, Det
    DeMarco Murray, Dal
    Chris Johnson, Ten
    Cedric Benson*, GB (Out)

You don't have a pressing need for Murray or Fitz but Fitz is the better player. Pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRob443 View Post
    OK so someone in my league has posted on the message board that he will trade Cam Newton & Steve Smith for a strong WR and any QB, so its got me wondering if I should make a move the QB I would get rid of would be J.Cutler and my WR that I would be willing to lose are A.Brown, K.Britt, & R.Cobb, basically does any of those QB/WR combos have a shot at the trade or are they to weak? I don't plan on losing Calvin or Juilo, plus I have M.Ryan so Cam would most likely only start week 7 unless theres a much better matchup down the road, but he could be a good backup when playoffs approach if Im still in it or trade bait myself, thoughts please.
    I doubt you have a shot at making the trade with Cutler + either of those three, but you could give it a try. It's not a great trade match though so you're doing it on value alone. I don't think it will hurt or help you a ton whether you make it or not.

vCash
    Now one of you should answer mine...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    I have Stafford and Luck in a keeper league. Luck is here to stay so I'm looking to deal Stafford. I'm pretty well set at RB (Richardson, MJD, Morris starting every week) but could probably use a WR upgrade (after Green and Fitz my WRs are Britt, Avery, Blackmon, DHB). What WRs would you target if you were dangling Stafford? What class of WRs should I take aim at?
    Antonio Brown or maybe Julio Jones
    Last edited by ichitownclowni; 10-08-2012 at 07:42 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Thanks for the help with mine, Im not sure what WR you could go for, probally a S.Smith, D.Bryant, A.Roberts, A.Brown, maybe even a J.Jones right now while value may be down, maybe T.Smith, D.Thomas, V.Jackson, S.Johnson, W.Welker, I know during draft day he was either your #1 or #2 pick most likely which stinks because I beleave hes played his value down some so right now I think he's a low end WR1 or a WR2 target for you, I hope this helps a little, good luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post

Steve Smith, Car
    Mike Wallace, Pit
    Steve Johnson, Buf

Willis McGahee, Den
    Rashard Mendenhall, Pit
    Mikel Leshoure, Det
    DeMarco Murray, Dal
    Chris Johnson, Ten
    Cedric Benson*, GB (Out)

Well D.Murray is good but based off the other RBs u have, there are at least 2 solid starts every week where as your WR core is very slim IMO I think you make the move on this one, beef up your WR core then you can rely on McGahee & Mendenhall for awhile until Johnson comes around and Benson comes back, and Leshoure makes for a good flex play

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ichitownclowni View Post
    Antonio Brown or maybe Julio Jones
    Thanks for the help with mine, Im not sure what WR you could go for, probally a S.Smith, D.Bryant, A.Roberts, A.Brown, maybe even a J.Jones right now while value may be down, maybe T.Smith, D.Thomas, V.Jackson, S.Johnson, W.Welker, I know during draft day he was either your #1 or #2 pick most likely which stinks because I beleave hes played his value down some so right now I think he's a low end WR1 or a WR2 target for you, I hope this helps a little, good luck
    I should have mentioned it's a keeper league - so the valuing system is a bit different, I guess. Everyone has to keep 5 guys

I might take aim at Dez. All of the other guys you mentioned are owned by teams without a QB need. It sucks because it's difficult to get true value for a QB with so many guys playing on a similar level this year. If I can't get what I want, I'll wait til Stafford picks it up. His WRs have been dropping TDs and it's only a matter of time before he gets going.

Thanks for the help guys. I thought I may have been aiming too high but it turns out my league is full of unreasonable bastards.

vCash
    Who you get?^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krupa View Post
    Matthews and malcolm floyd for larry fitz and doug martin?

i have foster and mjd at rb and can only start 2 and do not have a flex
    my wrs are aj green torrey smith floyd and nate washington. Should i roll with this trade.
    Do you start 3 WRs? If so, I'd go for it. If not, keep Mathews in case MJD keeps trending down (doubt it, but you never know)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krupa View Post
    i start 3 wrs and i would be getting larry fitz and martin
    The upgrade at WR3 is worth it. Green-Fitz-Smith is a great WR core and will save you the headache of debating between MJD/Mathews every week.

vCash
    Probably not unless the guy is incredibly stupid. Worth a shot though.

vCash
    I get
    Michael Turner

He gets
    Maclin, and Andrew Hawkins.

Would you do it
    My RB's are Foster, Sproles, Martin
    My WR are Roddy, Decker, Maclin, Jennings, Hawkings, Amendola and Roberts
    Last edited by Chucky Woods; 10-08-2012 at 08:51 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucky Woods View Post
    I get
    Michael Turner

He gets
    Maclin, and Andrew Hawkins.

Would you do it
    My RB's are Foster, Sproles, Martin
    My WR are Roddy, Decker, Maclin, Jennings, Hawkings, Amendola and Roberts
    I don't thinks so.

Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast